How much does the guy in the apron get paid per hr /pol

How much does the guy in the apron get paid per hr /pol

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190909_123733367.jpg (640x648, 201K)

Lol you faggots are really just going to pass this up? Wow.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190909_125417845.jpg (640x704, 244K)

Get a life schizo.

>post blurry pic with no context
>5mins later samefagging and saying Jow Forums is giving it up

Get a life schizo.

Attached: 1567881258018.png (1029x831, 256K)

You think that's crazy? What if I told you the neanderthal blood Euros and Asians have has been encoded with a genetic blueprint that is exponentially changing our biology for eventual culmination of our servitude under returning aliens?

Attached: sketch-1563742815497.png (1920x1193, 1.2M)

bump

Am i the only one who saw this yesterday when user dropped it?

Attached: 1567910274551.jpg (768x767, 104K)

I wouldn't be surprised at this point

We’ve covered that here
Lurk moar

Different pic different room

I got the people in nets image.
You didn't get the chop shop

that's from ray chandlers instagram like 2+ years ago you dumb retard and first shared by Q. if you want to pretend like you know anything do some actual digging first mong

>being this new
We’ve covered the pedo island surveillance tapes from the chandler posts
All you new faggot need to fucking lurk moar and talk less. When you think you have something to say stick a butcher knife up your ass first then post your absolute new car smell faggotry

It’s all been covered you absolute baby of a human. Lurk moar

These images have been kicked around for over a year. Catch up.

Uh, clearly, you fucking faggot. I may spend more time on here than most, but I and others have shit to do throughout the day, so many anons will miss many things unless it's constantly posted.

Except men have only gotten taller, not shorter, therefore that pic is wrong, fake and gay like you.

Sorry faggots but it's still themost disturbing thing ive ever seen in my fucking life

This
Newfaggots shut the fuck up and eat the fucking bread. It’s fucking disgusting how you niggers come in here and shit all over the place with years old questions
Die in a fire faggots

I Was too busy making white babies and working nigger

Pathetic
You’ll never make it bitch

go ask /b/ to show you that pitbull eating off that guys dick and toughen up baby

Like I give a fuck. Read more and talk less. You have zero value here faggot. None
Downthehallandtotheleft.jpg

maybe I'm blind but I can't see these images very well

BUMP (and fuck the Mossad shills itt)

What am I even looking at here? Could you contextualize these please?

>implying that's worse than funkytown

Ive been looking at these pics since the chandler posting and have read/look at/ tried to SEE what 100's of different people see. This is like a Rorschach test for mental illness. Drawing giant circles obscuring the already blurry pic does help either.
STOP ACTING like an 11 yr old with a secret. Either spit out what YOU think you see or shut the fuck up and stop posting.

It's really not that hard to see the circle is of a head there's a man in a green apron sawing into meat

So qrd me on it so I can go back to lurking tf

Not seeing it either. All I see are stairs everywhere and some altar boys or something.

there's actually multiple what looks like disembodied heads before mr meat saw as well. people always post the compressed ass photos though and not the original high quality image which doesn't help

>>
Im looking at the original label chan 3 .
All im seeing is a female in white watching a large screen tv sitting with her back to a bar( barroom) and under the bar a shiny metal (stainless steel )cover covering the cold drinks found in a bar. Thats not a giant head at the end youve circled

this, its a fucking bar

redpill me on this, this shit gets brought up more and more often.

Im b+ and my mom is an a- psychopath, am I gonna get anally probed?

How do the gnostics and freemasons play into all of this?