SWEDEN YES!

>A behavioral scientist from Sweden thinks cannibalism of corpses will become necessary due to effects of climate change.
>Söderlund used his tv interview on the State Swedish Television channel TV4 to give a powerpoint presentation entitled "Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh?" It included such topics as "Is Cannibalism the solution to food sustainability in the future?" and "Are we humans too selfish to live sustainably?"
KYS AND LET ME EAT YOU YOU SELFISH GOYIM!
>bigthink.com/surprising-science/swedish-scientist-eating-humans-climate-change?rebelltitem=6#rebelltitem6

Attached: sweden yes.jpg (1600x317, 67K)

Sweden is modern performance comedy

wtf nigger did you still sage?

Attached: sweden yes.jpg (814x618, 58K)

>Swedish meatballs

Attached: 1562609881481.gif (512x220, 195K)

still spamming this? get a life dude

I never sage. Rejoice, all my posts come with a bump. Yes, I'm that incredibly altruistic. Now kiss my feet, neet.

Not even the same IP range sven. Also the article is from yesterday so its not like anyone could have been spamming this 24/7 like you do with your blacked fetish.

Attached: 1547762423165.jpg (539x532, 190K)

Imagine being Swedish

>imagine the smell.jpeg

Attached: 1567197745705.jpg (749x797, 94K)

Attached: food+chain.png (1188x466, 367K)

Sweden is half niggers now so I'd rather not.

Suck my clean and silky cock, wagie.

Attached: be8ee86a30e6050955ad1c26ab65fc1a.jpg (1080x1920, 784K)

Then have this (you) good sirrah

Attached: not a scam.jpg (611x913, 226K)

Sweden is cringe and based.
Why do they have different norms from us?

Is this the final form of open borders?

>Why do they have different norms from us?
Probably nothing to do with the US dont look into it.

Open borders, open legs, open mouths. Why discriminate?

>wagie
ah the irony. You in your materialistically abundant "unemployment" are like a superwagie compared to me, an ascetic superneet.

Based. It all comes down to sex, they want to fuck you in every way possible. Ying and yang, circle of life, to fuck or be fucked - fucking will happen either way.
>ascetic
Based, you can swim in my ice pond.

Attached: 1568056428.jpg (1200x1715, 514K)

Interesting way of coping for being the laughing stock of the world

Why do they keep talking about this? Cannibalism is 100% fatal.

>Based, you can swim in my ice pond.
I'll bring my own ice, but thank you

Attached: 1562458758139.png (536x413, 320K)

Imagine being so dumb and illiterate that you don't know what A Modest Proposal is.

wtf i don't want to be a cannibal

>Imagine being so dumb and illiterate that you don't know what A Modest Proposal is.
>don't know what A Modest Proposal is.
>A Modest Proposal is.
Imagine being so backwards that you think reverting to endocannibalism were a modest proposal.

Attached: no culture.jpg (823x767, 77K)

not even close my guy. The hell is just beginning.

How can it possibly get any worse

the guy is not even a swede though

Well how about cannibalism for a start?

They are called new swedes you racist bigot!

Attached: 1551876281485.png (575x1024, 647K)

If you're taking this seriously you're either trolling or low IQ.

Somehow I'm not surprised. Their condition must be genetic

So they were pulling a le epic modest proposal homage the whole time bros? Wow, Sweden actually isn't cucked. Baste.

The last modest proposal I remember from sweden was blaming swedish men for foreigners raping women and children and if my memory serves me correctly they handed out rape bracelets exclusively in swedish.

bump for swedens humiliation

Attached: 1562574512827.png (275x251, 135K)

i actually hope swedes get whats coming to them. i would rather have the infinite laugh factory that is sweden than a serious fascist sweden,

Attached: smi.png (732x704, 430K)

Why shouldn’t they take it seriously?

Not gonna lie some competition might get things rolling and of all places sweden needs it the most.

The ancient peoples practiced cannibalism. Archaeologists found a humanslaughter house under stonehenge.

Stonehenge? Oy vey goyim it's just a sun dial! Next you'll say you don't want the chosen people to drink baby blood and mark you as their slaves!

10/10
kek

Isnt sweden worried about prions?

It's not smart to eat other people.

Why has all this climate shit ramped up in the past few months?

Election season.

Also swedes are like "why worry about something that can kill you in ten years when the earth collapses the day after tomorrow"