Belgium MP climbs atop Antwerp’s City Hall to demand “an end to Islamic occupation”

>“This city was occupied by the Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans and today by Islam,” concludes Dewinter. “Antwerp today has almost 25% Muslims, more than half of primary school children are Muslims, our city has more than 65 mosques. That must come to an end. There must be an end to the occupation of our city by Islam.”

>Dewinter could face a fine for the stunt. However, for him, a fine will likely be seen as a small price to pay to bring this issue of great importance to the consciousness of the people.

>In no secret that Antwerp is one of the most heavily Islamized cities in all of continental Europe.

>Last spring, Belgium’s second-largest city saw an uptick in hand grenade crimes and car bombings which many believe can be linked to gangs composed of foreign nationals who operate in the city.

voiceofeurope.com/2019/09/belgium-mp-climbs-atop-antwerps-city-hall-to-demand-an-end-to-islamic-occupation/

Attached: FFEE45D1-85C3-467C-ACB0-E1DD9AB29433.jpg (702x459, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/99663693
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_and_Democracy_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well put this in the based and redpilled column

>This city was occupied by the Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans and today by Islam

Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans = white europeans
islam = a religion

Why are the politicians this retarded?

Based but futilepilled
The mudslime cannot be reasoned with. The only law they understand is the law of the sword.

>implying muh race makes an invader not an invader
Whites destroyed Rome user. Just because its subhumans doing the invading now, doesn't mean that when humans were doing it it wasnt invasion.

>>“This city was occupied by the Romans, the Spaniards, the French, the Germans and today by Islam,”
HOLY SHIT,
>tfw Belgium has more balls than France, England, and Germany combined.
Better start killing, Mr. MP, cause this ain't no game to (((them))).

Because Brian Boru if you understood basic linguistics you would see the common thread is occupation of sacred Belgian soil

But Belgium doesn't exist, how is this possible?

Belgium is an artifical nation, though.

Attached: Europe1330.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

How Can Our Eyes Be Real If Belgium Isn't Real?

This is really sad. Antwerp always had a strong opposition to mass migration, nearly half the population voted for the far right for a while. Sadly all other parties worked together to prevent them from holding power, thus they killed Antwerp slowly.

Vlaanderen De Leeuw

Shieeeeeet

It's strange because Antwerp didn't feel 25% Muslim to me. They probably stay a lot in their quarters. If Antwerp is 25% Muslim, I dare not imagine what Brussels' percentage is...

BASED

That's the point retard, it exists because of foreign powers.

Have you been here?
Antwerp is 60% foreign not even second generations calculated.
Our dialect and our people will be gone in 2 generations.

Islam is also a nation

Belgium is an invent of the Britsh, just to cuck the French and then the Germans

Exactly, only reason we still are a country is because those fucking french commies in the south won't let us go because they need our tax money.

BASED

Yeah compared to Paris which is 70% Muslim and nigger

GROTE POLDERLAND FTW

All Poles here vote for Flemish nationalists, they are based.
And lefties then say those parties are xenophobic and anti-immigrant racists how fucking funny is that.
Clown world man.

>Gold Fascistic looking eagle in the background
The fire rises.

Attached: 1554257823010 (1).jpg (600x721, 28K)

Inderdaad

Attached: hornyhonkler.gif (511x512, 278K)

Well this guy his party was the largest last election but we came short a few points to form a majority coalition with the other more moderate nationalists.
Shame, hope there is still time untill next elections.

Attached: gaypride.png (700x906, 262K)

Attached: gays4.jpg (1065x1420, 731K)

Attached: pedophilia.jpg (766x960, 83K)

Attached: gays2.jpg (943x592, 63K)

>-b-b-b-ut they are against mudslims
>that means they are xenophobic!
>you are also not native, aren't you scared they gonna boot you out
scare tactics and projections all along.

>hand grenade crimes and car bombings
Europe sounds unsafe

Attached: gay2.jpg (611x741, 48K)

Attached: 9yearolddragqueen.jpg (682x567, 45K)

Plenty of orthodox kikes in the capital of the diamond. Can only be saved by fire.
RIP Amberes

Absolutely based. A shame his political career will soon be over.

Based

Not really, he has been doing this for decades.
He had some funny billboards a few years ago with "clean our city" implying them it was fucking funny.
His successor is better though, he is more subtle and better in speeches etc.

Good to know. In Germany he'd be shunned.

You have 5 years to prepare. Then we're burning down brussels.

Attached: 1550641318390.png (469x612, 166K)

You don't even know who he is? He's been with Vlaams Blok since the 80s...

>better in speeches
I think Filip is very articulate.

You don't say...

The kebab removing region speaks

Based and redpilled. And very true. I was in Antwerp just a couple of months ago and was shocked about what a huge shithole it is. There were so many nogs, and so many arabs, just entire ghetto areas. Streets just full of islamic butchers, bakers, in some areas not a single store owned by a Belgian. It was bad to see, I'm glad I was just passing through and could get the fuck out of there.

>Streets just full of islamic butchers, bakers, in some areas not a single store owned by a Belgian.
How do you think it's here?

I'm not saying we don't have such areas in here. I even live in quite the ghetto area. But seeing Antwerp even amazed me, and that said a lot for me.

He need our support

When are the deportations gonna start & is there gonna be a livestream 4K of jungle monkeys stuffed into train carts or what

Parts of Belgium are straight from the Middle-East.

Attached: Belgium Molenbeek.jpg (714x474, 140K)

>“This city was occupied by the Romans
You mean built and civilized by Romans, then Germs came and ruined everything.

belgium. place should be glassed. nothing good ever came out of belgium
vimeo.com/99663693

Our borders are. Our people are not.

every European state today is.
except maybe Finland.

The port of Antwerp is the most biggest distribution center of South American cocaine.
I remember at some point coke was actually cheaper in Antwerp than Colombia.

Anons, how realistic is some kind of a pro-European nationalist alliance within the EU?

They literally speak different languages in Belgium. Thats different to other countries.

Dewinter is dumbass that should be expelled from the party. His retoric disgusts many flemish people and makes them vote for NVA.

already exists
holds about 10% of the seats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_and_Democracy_Party

How quickly is it growing? Do they actually want to keep Europe European? Have they mentioned anything about the European diaspora facing discrimination abroad? Any websites that explain what they stand for in a nutshell? I'm very interested to learn more about them and their progress.

firstly, no, and secondly languages are not everything.

i bet he's a zionist faggot.
>hur dur islam
islamic occupation won't end until you end the jewish occupation.

Attached: 1549832017836.png (187x140, 33K)

Dunno m8, my best friend is Belgian and when I went to visit his family's town (flemish) the sentiment seemed to be like the flemish and the francophones were pretty divided.
Might have changed with the years and immigration might gave them a common enemy so I might be wrong on this one.
Funny story, we went to see the Planet of the Apes movie and when the chimps talked, it was subtitled in both French and Flemish so I couldn't understand half of the movie.

Yeah but I meant that people with the same language can have serious disagreement too.