This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread

This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world -- only consumerism and capital. Sure, Jews are involved, but only insofar as they are involved with everything which requires skill. It was just an upbringing which emphasises the importance of study. That's the end of the Jewish mystery; it was an ingroup which held intellect as its highest virtue.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore. So the Jews win and you never get to bring your high minded presupposition of valor to them.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist mass.

There will be hiccups, like Islam for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

Attached: 1508174705902.jpg (2310x1781, 872K)

Okay, see you tomorrow.

Daily reminder to blame the Slothsadles.

yes, but you should also understand that this is late stage consumerism / capitalism, we may be at the brink of a new age and you would miss out if you finish yourself off too early no?

>past
>not necessarily indicative
>future

Kill yourself then faggot

Do you have any evidence of this?

unsure how this nihilistic mess impedes on living a good life

Attached: wha.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

>There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.
Bullshit. 10 men can conquer Iceland. How's that for adventure?

fpbp based and neverendingtormentpilled

Then you know exactly why Kalki will mass murder millions to end the Kali Yuga. The only way out is to end civilization.

Attached: images - 2019-09-10T023759.501.jpg (679x451, 63K)

>Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.
That's Satan's hoax.

>There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist mass.
Jesus 2nd coming soon.

>There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:10)
Notice God created you, you're not an accident, He also has a plan for you. Which is to know Him, glorify Him and praise Him.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

History, faggot.

All power is either at one end

>coalescing
OR
>fleeting

I think the consumerist driven capitalism as we see now cannot be sustained forever or for 7billion people and thus the power of the current paradigm is fleeting. 50 years from now it's conceivable after a war, or cataclysm the world moves towards a resource economy.

The neoconservatives created globally interconnected economic markets, all that needs to happen for a better world is people waking up and smelling the oligarchy and realizing you can run all these effective economic enterprises without giving management such an enormous share of the profits.

Attached: 7E31E411-69D4-48E8-8671-8B2C21B4B1EC.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

Attached: 1565815414659.jpg (458x418, 24K)

>This entire forum is meaningless, and I'm going to kill myself after this thread.
>checks flag
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Communism.jpg (500x512, 38K)

>i'm going to kill myself
>commie flag
nothing of value was lost :D

spoopy

Jesus isn't coming back user.
Sorry.

Luke 19:27 shows you he was schizo.

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Sage

bye lol

Well, I'm not judging him since that's God role.

For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. (Mt 7:2)
But I can try to correct him and show him the truth.

Rareflag, thanks nordvpn

Do a flip.

Did you post this from your iphone 10 sipping on a $6 Starbucks latte?

>faggot blaming Jews for his being pathetic
Nothing of value lost.

Fpbp

kek

>If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life -- the only one they will ever have.
Unexpected sentiment from a man about to throw his own life away

Wrong. His 1st coming was to save people, His 2nd coming will be of judgement and he will surely kill a lot. God being love and justice isn't a controversy at all.

How about space travel, understanding and improving technologies, helping the less fortunate, helping humanity make progress, perhaps even curing death.

These are all noble and beautiful pursuits.

Even just to exist and watch the amazing changes we are going to make as a civilization is worth living for.

Stick with your comrades. No matter what your race or gender or identity we will help you through this transition period.

Nat Soc was able to defeat international consumerism and finance internally. We must rise again to deliver humanity from its clutches and stop the (((elites))) from wiping out unique human ethnic groups in pursuit of a more easily controlled and pacified global consumerist base free from the differences that make us human. Join the true fight my comrade, join Nat_Soc

Kek

testestetst

at least have the decency to livestream your suicide

I have tried posting with nord and Jow Forums has l their server IPs blocked. I think it’s possivle but I have to set up a proxy and input a new Ip but haven’t had time to mess with it

>transition period
Did you chop of the dick and balls OP?

Some say he already came back.

Kek

When has the internet existed before in history? And satellites.

>226011118
So close

>I'm going to kill myself after this thread
At least stream it

The transition out of capitalist scarcity and into true abundance.

Nothing wrong with being transsexual if that is your choice either.

F P B P

Attached: cheers.jpg (474x355, 83K)

>intellect as its highest virtue.
strange to way to call greed and nepotism tho
gold oil and drug
the real god of the jew thats why they call him g-d

>see stupid post
>look at the flag
imagine my shock

OP never delivers

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.37.18 PM.png (600x152, 42K)

Don't kill yourself user, you don't even know what's on the other end. At least try to see life from the Christian perspective to see where it leads.

John 12:25 KJV
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

You can accpe Jesus in your heat and gain life eternal tonight user.

Psalms 131:1 KJV
>Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

How very wrong you are.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

>2 posts by this ID.
Well, at least it wasn't one.
Guess the memeflaggot is burning in hell now,

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 324K)

Bye, fren

Attached: C50AD6F9-92AD-42F7-A49B-64BF598AB6DA.gif (400x226, 614K)

Well, since OP is dead now, what shall we discuss?

Attached: image.jpg (700x525, 303K)

>this thread again

Attached: 1540591563392.gif (395x313, 1.91M)

Attached: CDBEED7A-EF79-430E-BE6E-77ABB223EEA5.gif (500x298, 1000K)

Before you go, let me enlighten you; communism doesn't work.
It is impossible for a state bureaucracy to know the needs of every consumer and the degree of value each consumer places on every possible purchase. The alternative is using the free market, where money is the way we declare our value and the market naturally responds to the needs of consumers.

Too much understanding of Nietzsche's work and and you're at risk of getting a nihilistic view of the world. It is a disease for the mind, I'll leave no doubt about that. Consumerism and capitalism are integral part of that, it is an abstract conception of humanity. Don't stare too long into that abyss, the abyss will look back at you.

Stop thinking about humanity, you should think about yourself. If there's no fight, find yourself one.

Pls, do not end yourself. This is not the way.

Attached: 15529829698760.jpg (602x420, 58K)

>Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.
Remember how an AI determined white people are way more objectively attractive than other races? Yeah... 'nuff said.

Reminder
This (pic related) is money

Attached: A639344E-AE78-4FF7-ADA6-FFE78AA88A5D.jpg (1200x800, 282K)

live stream your suicide for us, cuck faggot

lets take greenland for the usa by force as a prank

Didn't read past the first sentence.

Do it you cowardly commie faggot.

You sound intelligent. We don't talk about consumerism nearly enough here. If we did this would be a better place. Consumerism is a real problem in our world. Even government departments sometimes adapt these consumer models to deliver "best value". The problem is that human beings are too resourceful and complex to be treated as these mere statistics. I wish we could go back to the good ol' days of internet culture jamming and being a general pain to everyone instead of being satisfied with "triggering libtards"

Be a man. Make one. Bend the world to your will. We are white men. The world will always bend to our will in the end. The modern state is due only to our indolence, we allowed it and when we have had enough we will end it.
That is what it is to be a man. That is what it means to be white.

Buy a pass, goy.

I think I had that album.
Lost it after a couple of moves.

It was pretty good.

Attached: image.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

I didn't say that retard, read again.

Cool story bro, tell me another one!

Instead of killing yourself, do something with your life. Risk everything since you were going to kill yourself anyways. Move across the country and start a new life. Anything different. Take a risk, and live life. What's the harm?

>i'm killing myself
>commie
good riddance faggot.

Attached: 1563832899395.jpg (478x489, 18K)