An Ally Can Turn...You're gonna find that out

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1171140831186735104

Attached: file.png (990x1338, 999K)

Attached: an_ally_can_turn_find_that_out.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

Anybody that has ever trusted Donald J. Trump is a fucking retard or is lying about trusting him. Zero exceptions.

Attached: 1531779005687.jpg (480x480, 33K)

based

Attached: jews btfod2.png (616x683, 321K)

Ever since Trump got in Jews have been seething and it feels great basking in their angry tears.

Attached: 1433755527812.jpg (888x1120, 178K)

Attached: ECihUQ6U4AA15Ut.jpg (720x720, 65K)

What is even the logic behind that?

>israel attacked Iran in syria
>they also told some obvious lies about Iran out of desperation

We should not be willing to talk to someone because Israel attacked them and makes up bullshit? That's retarded.

Hahahaha the Jewish kvetching is off the charts.

Despite what the shills say, the Jewish media's anger toward Trump tells you the real story.

Clown world. Everything they say is literally everyone else is right but Trump. A foreign government is more trustworthy than our president to them.

>Despite what the shills say, the Jewish media's anger toward Trump tells you the real story.

This. Not just the media, look at the voting and where the money is going.

Jews hate Trump.

Attached: 81HXzR.jpg (1536x1482, 769K)

wew, is shit like this why I'm gonna vote for him again.

Attached: mike jack pop corn.gif (420x315, 869K)

This guy raises a valid point. Why are jews acting contradictory to what their King wants, which is peace with Iran? Iranian lives are precious so obviously war is out of the question.

What if We (America)are(is) the Ally who is turning???

Punished Trump is real. 9/11 truth will expose Israel and NESARA coming.

based

It's a dizzying experience being Israel's "ally".

Toes Bibi really think that we believe there are Iran nuclear bases just because he said so.

bibi wants someone else leading usa in 2020. he's sending trump to personally assassinate rouhani

Attached: 1540770398041.png (1357x628, 41K)

The best part is that to explain why they aren't on satellite images, he says that Iran immediately wiped them out as soon as they realized that Israel had discovered them. So first, why did Israel wait long enough for Iran to destroy the bases before telling anyone?

And also, why is Israel so bad at spying that they can't even observe something and then tell us about it without "the enemy" finding out first?

What an ally!

It's just the fact we've already been over with this with WMDs in Iraq and people aren't willing to deal with this shit anymore.

None of the actions towards Israel says what you're implying.

Well, perhaps you shouldn’t “use and abuse” your ally by always using them for your benefit without ever giving them anything back in return.

Attached: EA94DD9A-C2FE-4409-89CE-8A46E87C7D5F.jpg (1242x1718, 1.08M)

>Iranian lives are precious
Trump cares as much about the lives of Iranians as he does the lives of the men in Afghanistan that are fighting against foreign invaders.

Attached: DA93C6D2-24C2-4DAD-960A-51522A93DF29.jpg (1242x813, 410K)

I can't wait until all your mossad friends die without US support.

>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE

ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE

>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
>ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE

ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE
ANY DAY NOW YOU GUISE

A week until Bibi loses power kiike.

Israel controls both Hillary Clinton AND Donald Trump. They are both Mossad assets. Just because Killary is the most wicked person on the planet, doesn’t mean we need to listen to charlatans such as Vox Day and BE GLAD that we have jewish Donald Trump instead of her. There will come a day when red-blooded White Americans will realize that Trump is throwing them under the bus for his (((Master))), and the ones with testosterone left in their nuts will actually do something about it. This will be after the 2020 election when Trump has the leeway to attack Iran, push for red flag gun laws, etc.
>look at this clip
Trump wasn’t upset with Bibi because he is a backstabbing ally, he was upset with Bibi because Bibi is Trump’s boss and tells him what to do, which Trump’s ego cannot handle.

Attached: 1534643291826.webm (1280x720, 962K)

I want to see you apology one week from now

Mossad is the enemy, not my friend, you retard.

Attached: 5978C745-C760-4B69-87A9-EC2E0C4F0ABF.png (592x472, 468K)

Fuck off Kushner shill you fucking faggot

This. Not today or tomorrow maybe the end of the end of the month

I trust him. The US Military trusts him with their lives. Hes great for the USA!

If Trump was really a kike ally then why is the kike owned financial/entertainment/media apparatus gaslighting nonstop 24/7 against him? What's with all the Jew psyops on Pro Trump forums?

What's with the fed continually raising rates to try and neuter Trump's economy? What's with all the kike financial support of Anti Trump candidates in both parties?

Also, I don't know much about the kikes, is there major tribal differences between Israeli kikes and American ones? That would explain some of this.

No problem. Nice. I sure don’t see one. Pick fights and get hit you dirty khazars.

Just opinion, unsubstantiated.

Trump's #1 priority is America, hes transparently following his pledges. Not a politician

Trump is down with the kikes that did 9/11. That's his crew

I could guess the real story without even considering a single word that he himself said. I didn’t watch the rallies or the speeches much. The shrieking media said it all for me. The same media that lied about the wars and the police state etc. And I thought people were becoming aware that the media lies. I won’t forgive John Q Public for 2016. People are willfully ignorant.

>Trump is down with the kikes that did 9/11. That's his crew
Keep saying it, it won't actually change any situations. Israel is fucked and the faster you accept this reality the more like you'll be of maintaining your sanity.

Why is he “king of the Jews” and “king of Israel” if the Jews hate him? It doesn’t make any sense.

We see right through your shilling. You're wasting your time here

Fuck off Kushner shill

That black woman's skull is not the right shape for a black persons. I'm just saying. She's got some bleach.

You keep calling people a shill but that won't save Israel.

Oh wow Trump said something! Fuck you fucking shills.

Fuck Israel, fuck Trump, fuck Kushner, and fuck you too shill

What's the matter with just talking yid? We just wanna ask them questions.

Attached: out-jew the jew.png (241x314, 85K)

That’d be ideal

and with friends like israel, we don't need enemies

Keep sucking Bannon's cock

Attached: Bannon-Zionist-Pedos.jpg (1763x2351, 1.54M)

Jews btfo lel

Yeah and Israel will die tomorrow.

Attached: 1553724054383.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

Attached: rekt ball.jpg (480x270, 40K)

Attached: based_redpilled.jpg (665x662, 75K)

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

What do you mean by punished Trump?

Attached: bc1[1].jpg (800x533, 39K)

Chekked

Attached: 1502146416472.png (1315x998, 781K)

Fuck Israel and fuck jewish "people"

Attached: Fried Rosenbergs.gif (460x297, 105K)

Greatest American President Ever.

They thought he was their golem.

Oops.

Says the memeflaggot. (Get shitted.)

What sort of Ally plans to terror bomb your own citizens in Egypt and attack your ships on purpose?