There was just an attempt to kill Trump. Police in Baltimore discovered a 1...

There was just an attempt to kill Trump. Police in Baltimore discovered a 1,000 gallon gasoline bomb where Trump was going to be in two days.

Attached: 1.png (1136x844, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-09/van-packed-1000-gallons-gas-found-ahead-trumps-visit-baltimore
youtube.com/watch?v=SHKGzt_jgw4
wbaltv.com/article/suspicious-vehicle-downtown-baltimore-parking-garage-pratt-street/28966370#
nationalpost.com/news/canada/mobile-molotov-cocktails-another-van-full-of-stolen-gas-bursts-into-flames-after-minor-collision-in-vancouver
twitter.com/lookner/status/1171165952723030016
baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-building-evacuated-20190909-tsjjax7jw5fjtmk35pnajgvh5m-story.html
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/09/suspicious-vehicle-baltimore-maryland-police-fire-latest/
ocean.washington.edu/courses/envir215/energynumbers.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

So was it Antifa faggots or goatfuckers? Was it Clinton? Or maybe it was corrupt elements of the DOJ & FBI.

Attached: 56756767.jpg (1000x688, 128K)

>1,000

inasmuch as it was conceived in Baltimore, the intended affect appears to be race war

Trump would be better off as a martyr for his fanatic fans than a neutered dog with empty promises

nice link newfag

Attached: 1463608498524.png (258x330, 100K)

zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-09/van-packed-1000-gallons-gas-found-ahead-trumps-visit-baltimore

Probably just some based doomer hoarding gas for the coming ragnarok

Attached: 1567009350489.jpg (640x717, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SHKGzt_jgw4

Red pill me on this. Could it have caused a lot of damage ?

Attached: 1563209883022.jpg (350x350, 32K)

Just wait until his rally tonight

Attached: 8fb93a68-1e32-42d7-bc24-a32022f8012f_screenshot.jpg (656x480, 32K)

That's a big van

Tyler Durden?

It was literally just niggers stealing gas. It's Baltimore.

Trump wears fire resist as a matter of precaution so in all probability it would have simply burned down the shithole of Baltimore and been a net positive.

wbaltv.com/article/suspicious-vehicle-downtown-baltimore-parking-garage-pratt-street/28966370#

Somebody was stealing fuel. This wasn't an attempted bombing...

Trump must of really PO Nuttyahoo.

Attached: zzz911.jpg (800x600, 157K)

wew yeah that's his "pen name" his moniker if you will ... project mayhem is on schedule sir

>1,000 gallon gasoline bomb
Do we know what it actually was instead of this retarded bullshit?

If it's just a pile of petrol it will make a lousy bomb. Need an accelerant or it will just go whump and burn like the dickens.

gasoline doesn't make a very good bomb, it just makes a lot of fire. good for movie explosions, bad for actually destroying stuff.

Probably a CIA false flag trying to trigger civil unrest to distract from economic crises and embarrassing wars/foreign policy failures.

Attached: FBICIASIS.jpg (1250x650, 347K)

>many are shook-up
nigger speak really needs to stop being normalized

>Antifa cuck attempts to Ass simste trump
>Trump sees the Fire and carries out helpless children
>Fire spreads throughout entire city
>Mrs. O’Leary 2 electric boogaloo
>Fire wipes Baltimore off the face of the map

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

this. they use stolen credit cards and shit to go around buying gas, and have a couple old tidy tanks inside a van. sometimes things go sideways and one blows up

nationalpost.com/news/canada/mobile-molotov-cocktails-another-van-full-of-stolen-gas-bursts-into-flames-after-minor-collision-in-vancouver

been happening for years in turdeaus canada with his soaring gas prices, making a market for stolen fuel

False alarm then. Too bad. I was kinda hoping it was Antifa faggots. That would have given Trump political justification to put his foot up their ass big time.

What can you do with that besides a big fireball?

>gasoline bomb planted too early
>gets discovered early
I don't know what these assassins expected.

All of the above and MOSSAD

This, they could’ve merely been trying to solve the gas problem.

>zerohedge

How big is a normal van?

Attached: 7C50E920-70FE-4C02-A370-EBBC0854C00E.jpg (1125x1594, 263K)

I heard it was 1,001 gallons.

>Just wait until his rally tonight

SS

They were stealing gas you idiots. It is a standard nigger crime.
twitter.com/lookner/status/1171165952723030016

Attached: twitter.png (1246x838, 328K)

Gasoline isn't even explosive in liquid form. It would just create a giant flame and smoke mushroom cloud that rises upwards hollywood style.

I heard there were actually reports of multiple vans. If we wait just a bit there will be a huge and intricate fiction of how it all tied together.

like they are going to pay for all that gas using their credit cards. no one is this stupid.

Wouldn't a van with a bunch of gasoline just make a big fire? It wouldn't explode at that concentration or anywhere near it.

Probably like the kind plumbers or electricians have.

where the hell does one buy bootleg gas from? lmao is it like the middle east where they sell 2 liter soda jugs filled with gasoline/petrol lmao fucking "urban youths"

Attached: eu.jpg (5288x3968, 3.89M)

Probably not as much as they were hoping.
It would be a big fireball, but the pressure wave probably wouldn't be that serious, and with out making it into napalm it might burn a fair bit.
Then again the maker was dumb enough to spend $4k in a "bomb" so ignorance seems to be a key factor here.

18x 55 gallon drums would be 1,000 gallons. You could probably fit them stacked 3x6 in a normal van.

>Do we know what it actually was instead of this retarded bullshit?
Niggers stealing gas.
baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-building-evacuated-20190909-tsjjax7jw5fjtmk35pnajgvh5m-story.html

I agree that finding the van was based.

Attached: rake1232423.jpg (1059x857, 202K)

The fed said no recession. What are you shilling about

Seethe harder.

There was no bomb device or means to detonate the gas. There was nothing there except gas and a gas stealing device. This is a common nigger crime in nigger Baltimore.

Yes, it would just be a fire. This was niggers stealing gas.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/09/09/suspicious-vehicle-baltimore-maryland-police-fire-latest/

How can you fit 1000 gallons in a van? there wouldn't be any room for a driver

You're the stupid one who has no familiarity with basic nigger crime.

>But a police robot that entered the 15-passenger van with blacked out windows did not discover a bomb. Instead, it found a device used for stealing diesel fuel and two bins full of possibly stolen gasoline, police said. Several city officials said they were told the van contained approximately 1,000 gallons of gasoline, but later estimates were far lower.

It wasn't even a thousand gallons. And there was no bomb. It was just niggers stealing gas. This is extremely mundane and has been blown up (no pun intended) into a big story because Trump is going there.

>Wouldn't a van with a bunch of gasoline just make a big fire? It wouldn't explode at that concentration or anywhere near it.
If you dropped the van with the drums in it on a T-800 terminator you could destroy it by crushing it

no way fag
.t courier

Taliban?

>bins

Diesel fuel is the secret ingredient in grape drank. It's what gave Trayvon that added kick.

Attached: ddyudyukl.png (400x300, 225K)

What happens when gas inside a container catches fire and doesn't have room to expand?

enough to bring down 3 skyscrapers.

it can't catch on fire if there isn't any spare room.

Niggers are literally that stupid that I'm willing to believe this

>liquid gasoline
>catching fire

sounds like antifa incompetence

Don't worry. Donald Trump will die of a heart attack. He cannot escape his appointed time.

>"niggers stealing gas"
yeah sure guys

Clinton was going to have him suicide by gasoline bomb.

You really need to understand Baltimore to know what happened here. This city is pure niggerdom start to finish. This was literally dumb niggers who fucked up and caught caught because of muh see something say something paranoia. Some nigger somewhere is fucking pissed that he lost his loot. I seriously would not be surprised if some 75 IQ ape showed up at police headquarters trying to claim the gas as his, saying "dasss a axxidennttt an sheeyit, mah gas is wut I be usin for personal purposes, I donts be knowin werrrrrr dat siphon cum from an sheeettttt, can you be gibs me dat gas back nawwww" with like three or four of his gangbanger bros in black doo rags lingering behind him looking sketchy and threatening.

20 drums 10 over 10. Not that much really. A ups truck is technically a “Van” so it could’ve easily been in a delivery vehicle.

The only people who don't get this aren't from Baltimore. You have no idea the level of niggerdom here

add a little ammonium nitrate and you have the OKC bomb..

That appears to be exactly what it was.
It's good that it was investigated just in case, but from the data available there doesn't look like there was any intent to use the van as a weapon.

How would someone who was looking to use gas to blow something up or cause damage obtain a lot of gas? Wouldn't they look to steal it? Stealing it would bring less suspicion than someone buying 500lb of gas

For (You)

>Trump would be better off as a martyr for his fanatic fans than a neutered dog with empty promises
I wouldn't even see him as a martyr at this pont.

Fuck off commie

That doesn't sound like an assassination attempt to me personally.

sounds like they (whoever they are) were stealing gas and probably using it and/or selling it cheaper than gas stations. - maybe prepping to for the future as well. gasoline is going to be very important and/or incredibly important in the future. $10 a gallon if not $20 a gallon at that point then.

sounds like baltimore at least with the crime at least.

That's from I cant believe its sunny or whatever the fuck that retarded show is called
its funny sometimes tho

What is it like being subhuman like yourself?

>1,000 gallon
Is that a lot?

Attached: 1547921093525.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Not in the near future. Any gas you start hoarding now will go to shit and be worthless by then.

It was probably the (((Taliban))), get ready for the zog artificial crisis

Underrated

>Fuck off commie
That's all fake you dumb faggot. The people who control our fake democracy don't want communism. You're not going to get communism no matter who wins the election.

t. Elite international assassin with 500 confirmed head of state kills

Only at the ripe old age of 117.
>>Don't you talk hurt on my President faggot

hahahhahaha "dem myne loots isa ben stole it first officer"

Nothing, it would have just been a difficult fire to put out. People watch too many movies of exploded gas stations and shit, go light a 1 gallon bucket of gas on fire you'll be surprised how boring it is. Just a flame that will dance on the surface and grow as the heat evaporates more gas but there won't be enough oxygen to get it to all burn at once. If you want a boom you need it to vaporize under pressure before getting oxygen, i.e. a vacuum MOAB

>Mr. President, it's called a "tanker" car. They deliver gasoline to service stations.

I agree, blowing up presidents is based.

Attached: 1562266483586.jpg (1006x751, 158K)

>JEWS MOSSAD ARE THE DID TERRORIST 9-11

Attached: wtf am I reading johnson.png (500x672, 416K)

1.3x10^11 J of energy in 1000 gallons apparently.
ocean.washington.edu/courses/envir215/energynumbers.pdf

>1000 gallons of gas = 1.3*10^11J
>1 ton of TNT = 4.184*10^9J

Theoretically it was cause something sizeable, but I doubt you'd covert all the energy in the gas to the kinetic energy in the explosion.

Attached: 1562947858175.jpg (540x443, 29K)

Honestly would 1000 gallons of gas do anything really? like it would jack some shit up in near proximity but it wouldn't bring the building down or anything

Assuming he actually gets the conditions right, otherwise it would just burn.

I would do nothing but burn if it's not contained in the right way and ignited in specific conditions.

Gasoline doesn't make a good bomb because it doesn't explode well unless the air mixture is just right. Why is anitfa so stupid?

Car fuel can melt steel beams.