/egg/ - Epstein Ghislaine - General - Eggstein Central

◄ Latest Happenings ►

>Qfags are not welcome on Jow Forums. You mongol-brains were kicked off to infinity which got shut down because of you. Go twat yourself.
>Federal Judge officially Dismisses Epstein's criminal case
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7408223/Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-trafficking-case-officially-DISMISSED-judge.html
>FBI sends broken cameras outside of Epstein's cell to Quantico for forsensic analysis
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-cameras/fbi-studies-two-broken-cameras-outside-cell-where-epstein-died-source-idUSKCN1VI2LC
> New Mexico cancels Epstein land leases
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein-new-mexico-idUSKCN1VK03Y
>Twelve of Epstein's victims testified in court. Some named Sarah Kellen and Ghislaine Maxwell as his recruiters
cbsnews.com/video/epstein-accusers-give-emotional-testimony-in-court/
>British actress Anouska De Georgiou comes forward
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7401297/British-actress-went-school-Kate-Middleton-reveals-abused-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
·
·
·
◄ Docs ►
>Epstein Docs on pdf
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
>Epstein court doc dump 2:
pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT
>Flight logs
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
>More info
pastebin.com/7NLPQ4r4
>Trump calls out Clinton for ties to Epstein and Pedo Island in 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
>Epstein PizzaGate Links
pastebin.com/2khUZ8JM
>PAX list Epstein Lolita Express
pastebin.com/uA9sg8V1
>Epstein connections and leads:
pastebin.com/P9eBprev

Attached: 4uHFN6gVpZlT (1).jpg (780x780, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WJNCFCYL
nypost.com/2019/09/02/jeffrey-epsteins-model-scouting-pal-has-disappeared-without-a-trace/
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/07/thysia-huisman-describes-alleged-by-jean-luc-brunel
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225390124/#225408932
file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/
newyorksocialdiary.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

◄ Timeline & Special Threads ►
pastebin.com/WJNCFCYL

◄ Previously ►
Pasta: W84Ay5H1

When is anyone going to to jail.

Attached: convo.jpg (532x540, 242K)

BORING!
No one cares anymore.
Jeffrey Epstein and Jizzlaine Sachswell are OLD NEWS now.
Move on to something else Jow Forums
the guy is long dead by now, and there will not be anymore things "happening" around him.

Attached: 1567845810251m.jpg (819x1024, 96K)

Who's on the bottom center, Shaun King?

Q's legit

Attached: OriginalGraphic.jpg (6880x5910, 3.69M)

They "killed" him so that it would all be over. Over it is. Nothing to see here Goyim, move on.

imagine larping you only post to boring threads.

imagine larping understanding Q.

Q is egit and therefore suspicious, not a single word about Trump's connection with Epstein and he knew some things about the Epstein case he could hardly have known, unless..

bump

imagine larping only one guy's possible connection to some fag is significant whatsoever in relation to the third largest international criminal industry in the world.

If someone stole your bread, you would trust someone who promises to give you back your bread, but instead gives you only some small breadcrumbs? That is what Q is..

Q is obvious a government orchestrated psyop. Don't use your brains, trust the plan.

imagine larping stealing my bread and living to larp about it.

where are we at with Jean Luc Brunel's disappearance and the rape allegation that is now out? OP needs to update the latest happenings if they wanna be a OP

nypost.com/2019/09/02/jeffrey-epsteins-model-scouting-pal-has-disappeared-without-a-trace/

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/07/thysia-huisman-describes-alleged-by-jean-luc-brunel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.17.58 PM.png (719x675, 436K)

There's a place for you in /b/, flathead

Attached: 4tpVcSVwNiud.jpg (520x366, 61K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.19.18 PM.png (711x912, 451K)

Imagine some politician calling for a regime change, coincidentially at the same time the larper promises you to give you a whole grain bread if you back these plans.

imagine larping the NYPost has any credibility after publishing shopped photos or the guardian has any credibility in US Politics at all.

Bump for cozy thread

bomp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 12.45.29 PM.png (1241x719, 1.08M)

imagine larping the weed at Schiphol opens one's mind enough to comprehend U.S. politics enough that anyone could steal anything from me and live to larp about it later.

/egg/ is petering out.

Attached: 1566147428082.jpg (992x744, 298K)

the number of shills on /egg is the reason i know its not petering out

Attached: 1548226606903.gif (386x304, 193K)

bump

Someone will replace him.
There will be a new Epstein.

L. Rafael Reif
To the members of the MIT community,

After recent events centered on the Media Lab, I know there is a tremendous sense of pain, sadness and disappointment across campus and throughout our global community. We all want answers.

For now, I write to share two important updates.
Last Saturday, we retained the law firm Goodwin Procter to perform a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s interactions with MIT. This work has already begun. We have asked the firm to explore all donations received by MIT, both those that came directly from Jeffrey Epstein and his associated foundations, and any donations that may have been received at the direction of Jeffrey Epstein. In addition, the investigation will cover who at MIT may have been aware of the donations. We have instructed Goodwin Procter to follow the evidence where it leads, and we are counting on this independent investigation to ascertain the facts. As I noted on Saturday, the firm will report back to me and to the Executive Committee of the MIT Corporation, MIT’s governing board.

If you have information relevant to the investigation that you would like to share with the law firm, please email [email protected].

To be thorough, such an investigation will take time, on the order of a month. Although media reports will continue to focus on the issues during this time, I am hopeful that the MIT community will avoid forming a final judgment before the process is complete and will respect the privacy of members of our community who may have become involved in this matter in the course of doing their jobs for MIT.

Once we have the results, and once our separate internal review of our current processes on gift acceptance is complete, we will be able to understand what happened and what needs to change.

The conspiracy theories surrounding Jeffrey Epstein have been debunked multiple times.

Attached: benis.jpg (2068x1128, 207K)

Supporting the members of the Media Lab must now be at the center of our attention. The Provost has asked the Dean of the School of Architecture and Planning to work with the Media Lab community on interim leadership for the lab and a search for the next director. The interim plan will be finalized shortly, and we will share the news as soon as possible, along with other plans to support the lab community.
I know this is a difficult and disorienting moment. But I have profound faith in the MIT community to learn from these events and find a constructive way forward.

Sincerely,

L. Rafael Reif

Attached: 93D2D6C8-E88D-4089-91E7-B60C797714D6.jpg (634x1296, 300K)

t. Shalbert Goldstein

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.55.24 PM.png (1008x576, 238K)

How dare you, filthy serb roach.

Attached: 1559409793304.jpg (480x350, 36K)

It's the venue. 4kids is a shit place for dig threads. Not just on a community level, but a technical one. Can't even post .pdfs ffs.

Attached: 1565473945055.png (1110x802, 46K)

imagine larping /egg/ got anywhere to being with.

imagine larping the comprehension of "shill".

>disgusting waste of air amerifat calling anybody a roach

enjoying your nation going to shit, lardo?

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: 4016c94d7cf1df262686e3dce9d601f914ca621365ad97d7cf3082478bda6aa6.jpg (632x594, 56K)

>lulz
lulz

>i don't even think about you.jpg

Attached: burgers.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

imagine larping a newfag samefagging a namefag.
suck a spoonful newfag:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225390124/#225408932

imagine larping cia niggers are in control of dickypedia.

been cross referencing the flight log with podesta emails.

Andrea Mitrovich, Italian consultant, interesting cross over

file.wikileaks.org/file/podesta-emails/

Attached: drea.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Well, I imagine it must be good weed then

imagine larping affinity with twatter.

>lulz
only if your imagining that larp. XD

Attached: 1568067335360.jpg (532x540, 73K)

Means absolutely nothing

>muh pizzagate
Shills like you are the reason no one takes us seriously.
Pizzagate is fake

imagine larping your not a fucking slave to rich satanic banking cartels that'd unironically leave your half eaten disemboweled carcass on a public beach if you'd ever reveal their names.

Attached: deniro'sapunkassnigger.jpg (532x540, 98K)

this

Picture related, Mark Epstein and two of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged accomplices Sarah Kellen and Nada Marcinkova:

Marcinkova, 29, is now a pilot and the chief executive of Aviloop, a website selling discounted flying lessons and other deals related to aviation. Kellen, 34, states that she is the owner of SLK Designs, a renovations firm. According to public records, both businesses are operated from addresses in a building on East 66th Street in Manhattan majority-owned by Epstein’s brother Mark.

I have some suspicions regarding the possible existence of a fertility cult and these two women, anybody has any information about who the parents are from these two women?

Attached: Ghislaine_Maxwell_Sarah_Kellen_Mark_Epstein_Nada-Marcinkova.jpg (704x882, 411K)

P

E

T

E

Attached: 15680f7j56776070631.jpg (532x540, 71K)

R

I

N

NIGGER

G

P

E

E

P

E

E

>p e t e r i n g

Attached: get help.png (638x471, 402K)

P

O

O

O

might have some luck if you can get in the early photo galleries of this website NY Social Diary. i found it while searching ppl in the flight log, and one of them (aubrey something) was photographed at a party with Mark Epstein. they have an article about j. epstein after he died that is seemingly friendly.

newyorksocialdiary.com/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 8.17.57 PM.png (718x1014, 178K)

I wish i was retarded enough to be content with spending countless hours obsessed with a dead pedo.

>tfw you will never play demon souls again for the first time

Attached: 012.png.jpg (615x900, 199K)

>Qfags are not welcome on Jow Forums. You mongol-brains were kicked off to infinity which got shut down because of you. Go twat yourself.
t.brainlet
Implying this thread a would exist without Qfags

Rebump

(You)

Attached: t4k3y0rm3dsd0g.jpg (719x471, 92K)

byan singer. big gay, big pedo. director of x-men movies.

Attached: EbreeJuanIsAStar.jpg (532x540, 90K)

The /egg/ is hard boiled, lads. Crack it up.

Attached: 1540019419730.jpg (550x550, 28K)

Bump. Those docs should be coming out soon.

Can I get a qrd on this whole Epstein fiasco?

What is this about? I keep seeing it and I'm inclined to believe it.

Here you go OP

From CDAN, I've done you the legwork of having to decode it, and cleaned it up a bit because the writing is awful

Britbongs, why do you tolerate this?

"Much of the vitriol and leaks about Meghan Markle are coming from Prince Andrew's camp. Sarah, duchess of york (on again/off again ex of prince Andrew whom apparently orally serviced Jeffery Epstein at least once) The Duchess is still livid about various grudges relating to Meghan Markle's pregnancy announcement, and Princess Eugine's wedding (offspring of Andy&Sarah who spent time with Jeffery Epstein, but not as much as her sibling).

Sarah has been slowly edging her way back into the family with the hope of remarriage once Prince Phillip kicks the bucket. All this scandal isn't helping that cause. Keeping the focus on Meghan Markle's antics also keeps it off Prince Andrew. Sarah contributed user tips for the foreign television show that trashed Markle.

The state of Anne, the princess Royal's (sibling of Andy who never makes the news) marriage is in the trash. Apparently she's gone full cougar and is having a dalliance with a younger man. Like father like daughter.

Prince Harry and Prince William are barely speaking. William's wife wants another baby just to take her mind off her cheating husband, but hasn't wanted to have sex with her husband to conceive.

The Queen is aware of all of the above and is happy to let Markle (aka Wallis Markle's last name is what she is being called) The boss also believes that Sarah is responsible for Prince Andrew being hooked up with Epstein in the first place, since there has been a constant and decades long scrounge for money to pay Sarah's bills. I would blame it on Ghislane for the introduction who Prince Andrew who wanted to have sex with everyday or threesomes anyway."

Attached: 2019-09-09.png (1920x1080, 332K)

bump

>The Queen
Is a rept¡l¡an.
Embrace the horror.

Attached: illuminati-pyramid1.jpg (423x448, 111K)

>Here (you)
;tldr ( pic related )

Attached: mk_ultra_nigger.jpg (1062x928, 427K)

Some random guy.
It's boring

Q shills get the rope

Good

A = Meghan Markle
B = Prince Andrew
Pedophile = Epstein
C = Sarah Ferguson
D = Beatrice
D's Sibling = Eugenie
E = Prince Philip
F = Princess Anne
G = Prince Harry
H = Prince William
The Boss = Queen

How is pic related not jennifer erin talbot in makeup and a dress? Eyes can change - contacts, drugs, laser...
Talbot was exposed in press for a reason.:..

Attached: B45A556B-574E-4DE9-AE33-0CA7581FC341.jpg (858x536, 88K)

That's faceblindness mate, people with it experience aggressive denial that they have it too

imagine larping reptilian aliens exist instead of stuck up greedy fags unironically bred to suck a silver spoon like all the fags that took advantage of the losers that couldn't beat their armies of paid fags living better than serfs or smiths.

Attached: ED93d5Vmeds4uNWkAE5Y2m.jpg (911x509, 99K)