Why is Japan so much better than China, even though they're basically the same race of people?

Why is Japan so much better than China, even though they're basically the same race of people?

Attached: Japan China.jpg (1600x900, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/03d7c2084880fde177d46bf041bd7d06
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They ar nt th seme rece

that's like saying anglo's are the same as irish

They are not, where is an jap or English teacher when you need it

Communism turns gold into shit

Please go back to class Muhammad. Nips and chinks couldn’t be further apart culturally, and racially they are very distinct.

Jap > Han
Irish > Anglo
Quality is with the Jap and Irish, but Anglos and Han just poop out more babies in a horde tactic

oh idk, maybe because Japan was rebuilt and financed after WWII while China was stuck on communism?

Han is a mix of a bunch of different ethnicities native to what is now known as China

Wow its almost as if civilizations come down to geographic luck and culture, not race realism.

Attached: neanderthal brainlet.png (965x636, 94K)

Japanese people are just descendents of korean based chinese explorers. They are like removed a mere 1000 years from rest of china

Japan got civilised before the chinks. Btw whites are retards doing so

Japan and China have similar cultures, and both have good geography.

NO SAME!
Say you solly
Immediatery!

Japan is locked up island and have extremely different culture recently influenced by USA. Incest

Japan's geography, soil, and mineral wealth is garbage. There's a reason Samurai swords were folded one-thousand times- to remove large amounts of impurities.

Japs and chink are further apart than that tho, you are pretty close except irish having teeth.

Because they aren't the same people.

>recently influenced by USA.
Hardly.
They just rip-off US pop culture like the rest of the world, that's it.

japanese people don't look like chinese people bro

Attached: 67166408_2069005220059986_635391774068037295_n.jpg (1440x1079, 123K)

Japanese are the Germans of Asia. Culture trumps race.

Attached: Koenigsberg.jpg (403x403, 68K)

i want to worship a Japanese woman's feet

you fucking cave-dweller. das like saying germans are the same race as brits.

Because China has a population several times bigger than Japan. If you look at only coastal China, it's about as developed as Japan is.

Also, they aren't the same race. The Japanese are Ainu and middle Chinese mixed people.

All asians are essentially the same

ummmm sweaty maybe it's because race is just a small part of the equation and culture is what ultimately defines how civilized a group of people can be?

I mean... You don't take the shit you read here seriously, do you?

You made a mistake mentioning Anglos on Jow Forums.

We have all the souls

Ones free ones not

>Irish > Anglo

Attached: mutt larping as irish.png (744x650, 184K)

Youre a dumb cunt arent you.

irish was treated like niggers over here back in the day. they would have signs like "no niggers and no irish" at businesses. based isnt it?

Irish were treated like niggers by everyone, not just Anglos.

Japan and China are not the same race

Try to live with 1b300m people

This, really.
t. American who has dealt with both

based, we did too, shame we don't anymore

Attached: they-ll-all-tell-you-its-the-jew-the-hibernian-3421574.png (500x5002, 1.06M)

>meme flag
you best hit dat gym

Attached: 170519-anthony-weiner-index-feature.jpg (3000x2000, 711K)

>They're the same race
That's like comparing a Finn to an Anglo.

Chinese culture (confucianism, taoism, zen buddhism) is incredibly deep and rich but China has had big ups and downs. Communism might not even be the worst.

Maybe Japan does better because it is more compact.

Anglos might be fags but Irish people are the niggers of whites. Just look at Kensington in Philly.

Trust me, I decend from Irish farmers.

>Chinese culture (confucianism, taoism, zen buddhism) is incredibly deep and rich
yea they got rid of all of tht in the commie rule period, now chinese culture is gucci, prada, balenciaga, etc

t.hong kong american

Confucianism is still going strong in China, maybe even stronger now since Xi promotes it because he's a conservative.

>Confucianism is still going strong in China, maybe even stronger now since Xi promotes it because he's a conservative.
its all smoke and mirrors like hitler talking about germania in an effort to galvanize support for his regime using a common culture. However, it has long been uprooted and post liberation chinese are completely different from pre war chinese

s..sumo wrestling?

But Confucianism is a bad thing a lot of the time. Confucianism is the reason Chinese kids do what benefits their family rather than what makes themselves happy. I think China would do better with LESS Confucianism.

Perhaps what you say is true. Confucianism seems to be an outdated tool used to promote social harmony when technology and knowledge were less developed. In the age of information and innovation where we have risen above physical conflict for any little issue, it is more advantageous to be independent thinkers and creative innovators than to simply know your place in the world

Is it fucking opposite day? China is better than Japan, which is just some johnny-come-lately country that consists of a few islands full of comic-book fans. FUCK YOU OP

you are telling me that you would rather live in china than in japan?

Confucianism is a purely good thing, because it seeks to ensure proper relations between family members, and between the people and offices of the State.

Happiness is the excellence of the organism and a great part of that is in raising a family and maintaining the proper relationships. Confucianism completes the rest of the excellence by promoting scholarly interests and agriculture, so FUCK YOU

uh, yeah they do. they all look the same

please point to one nigger-majority country that isn't a shithole

i don't see the japs holocausting themselves.

I lived in rwanda . It was very nice.

Yes, of course. I've been to both countries and have enjoyed living in China before. I don't hate Japan, but there's nothing there that particularly interests me.

China has great cultural heritage and history, a promising vision of the future, and a unified populace with a superior form of government. Not that I know that much about Japan, like I said it's just some relatively boring island full of weebs that burst into existence a few hundred years ago.

I'd rather live in China for work, Japan for leisure. Japan has a higher standard of living and a lot more entertainment, but it's also one of the most stressful places to work in the world. It's the reason the suicide rate is so high there. China has the better job opportunity and it's less stressful than Japan.

>Thinking Japanese superiority was a result of post-war.
Read the diaries of Commodore Perry

Because selective breeding is really fucking powerful.

>agriculture
>2019

This. European explorers and traders in Japan knew they were something special. Read up on Commodore Perry and the early Dutch/Portuguese traders' acccounts of Japanese vs Chinese. It's very similar to today. They said Japanese had a lot of potential they just needed to be taught. They said Chinese were dirty as fuck

Because China has over 10x the population and most of it's population are still poor and rural. If you were to empty out Japan and fill it with the top 10th percentile of the Chinese population they would be as good or possibly even better than Japan.

I really hope you're just a stupid troll, Chauncey. Culture pressures, genetic pressures, survival pressures, political pressures -- all different. sage

gyazo.com/03d7c2084880fde177d46bf041bd7d06

you're full of shit lmao.

niggers are incapable of creating advanced civilization without whites in charge. Every country in sub-saharan africa proves this.

Commodore Perry went to Asia during the time China was declining on the world stage under the Qing and Japan had begun to accept Western influence and was rising as a power. If you went back another 100-300 years, their opinions on the two countries would have been much different.

>The same race of people
Tell a person from any Asian country they're the same as another Asian country and see how well they take it. Japanese literally refer to southeast Asia as "the weird Asian countries."

Yes, food-production, one of the eternal human offices and something that helps us achieve our excellence. It doesn't necessarily have to be agriculture in the strictest sense of the term, but it's important to the stability of the nation and it improves the citizenry.

Whether you are employed in agriculture or not, you should pursue it as a hobby. That might consist of maintaining a family garden, some pot plants, or going fishing/hunting/trapping.

no, japanese people usually have bigger eyes, an overbite, finer hair, and rounder faces

Attached: EBk_r2CUYAEd56K.jpg (2048x1538, 477K)

HHAHA

Attached: waifu pillow.jpg (650x433, 46K)

i find nothing attractive about them besides their hair, and thats weird. but i dont think theyre that ugly

>Japanese look like
>post OP hapas unrelated

Attached: the samurai fears the jew.jpg (1024x640, 153K)

>Qing
They're not even really Chinese. Qing are more mongolian anyway so that would explain Chinese decline.
See Cixi

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: C141883D-5B93-4ECF-B833-9CE8CCE005A1.jpg (240x349, 29K)

they're not hapas bruv
just look up some gravure if you think im lying

Attached: tomaru.jpg (1000x1000, 1.09M)

Exactly. The Qing was the shittiest dynasty because the Manchus couldn't rule. The Ming dynasty was far superior.

spbp
no you dumb mutt, that's not how it works.
yamato>han
anglo>irish
the han don't exist anymore. they were raped out of existence like the greeks with the persians.

Japan was never conquered so their culture and society flourished in isolation and free of degenerate outside influences. China, on the other hand, was a rape soup for most of history.

Attached: 1556409979730.png (800x1672, 209K)

"Han"

Attached: 1539857676771.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

let's see japan
>work the longest hours while being the number #1 most unproductive country in the world
>are so autistic and deprived of human companionship that they managed to monetize it
>got btfo by the digital revolution because they can't into software
>a bunch of conformist cucks held back by outdated and retarded social rules
>country is basically r9k personified
>birthrate in the shitter because japanese men are bunch of pussies

yeah japan is so much better than china

Japanese society was already flourishing in the 19th century. The reason why Japan was able to industrialize in such a short period of time was because their society was already highly advanced and exceptional.

C O P E

O

P

E

The Japanese are pure and their lineage goes back to the ancient Asians that crossed the ice bridge to the islands. where as china was conquered and racemix by all their neighbors - Mongolia, Tibetans,Vietnamese, Tartars. The last "Han" Chinese died 1500 years ago

Japanese people are Ainu/Chink rapebabies. They're different.

Also daily reminder to not racemix anons.

Attached: mkwp7eopp4r21.jpg (1200x802, 728K)

Communism never took root there.

Attached: 1507526312746.gif (290x200, 968K)

go homu white piggu

Isolation. While China was being invaded (and losing, and being ruled by foreigners) Japan only had to worry about being attacked by other feudal lords. Not that Japan's history was particularly peaceful, it wasn't, but Japan never had to build a giant fucking wall to stop Invaders. So China had it much worse.

That's because they were isolated to that island for a thousand years. If they were connected to the mainland they would have been conquered to shit considering their relatively small population.

Japs

Attached: 201.jpg (1280x960, 169K)

chinks

Attached: without beautifying app and camera angles.jpg (1600x1059, 401K)

Attached: blonde ravaged.jpg (1536x3461, 1019K)

But the Chinese don’t practice Communism. They’re simply a different ethnicity from the Japanese, and that matters.

Nips are jealous that Chinks did what they couldnt. Thousands of would be nations were absorbed by China and their cultures replaced be Han culture.

Nips couldnt even conquer the gooks....think about that for a second. Over a thousand years gooks were chink vassals and loved chinese culture. Yet after 35 years of Nip control they only hate Nips, wow.

But they aren’t the same ethnicity.

>Chinese
>People
Yeah, nah.

Race is culture

Why doesn't she have pubic hair? Is there something wrong with her? The fuck?

Japs have no souls and Chinks have no women.

>coincidence? Perhaps not...

Are you a chankoro?

Attached: 1567203222601.png (620x926, 94K)

That's a load of crap. The Japanese defeated the Mongols twice. The Mongols were the greatest conquerors in history, and Japan beat them.

Japanese = Ancient Chinese + Jomon/Ainu (Proto-mongoloid; separate migration out of Africa)

Han = Rape babies (Mongoloid)