The Base

For when you boys finally realize there is no political solution.

Attached: 20190909_193527.jpg (1378x1837, 285K)

How do you say 'the base' in Arabic? Oh that's right, 'Al Qaeda'.
Cool trick Schlomo.

Lol thats the first thing i thought

Netanyahu loses power next week shlomo. Israel is collapsing and you can't save it.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Attached: shalom.jpg (686x878, 92K)

It's such a fucking transparent trick. Wait three days for a Vice article about how evil alt righters have basically renamed themselves to 'al qaeda' in english.

lmao u kikes are getting desperate

Attached: 1567758916849.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Niggers are so fucking dumb.

Getting pussy is better than revenge? What kinda beta ass nigger shit?

Otherwise though, the key question here is important: do you wanna ride or die?
And that is the question for Trump, right now:

Are you ready to go full ride or die for the Jews and start a motherfucking war with Russia to protect the interests of this worthless group of disgusting parasites?

Because I’m ready for it.

I’m sick of waiting.

I want something to happen and if that happening is a World War with Russia, then let’s fucking go.

I am overwhelmed with boredom and rage, and there is no outlet for either.

Women are unbearable, video games are boring, I’m never going to be able to compete in a combat sport, season 2 of Westworld is going to have some retarded twist that doesn’t make any sense.

I am bored.

And the weakest, most pathetic people in the world have been put in control, and hold institutional power over the best people in the world.

Thanos was right.

We need to kick start something here, or it’s just a slow death of the highest life form this planet has created.

Female sexual selection as a policy in itself causes rapid devolution. But backing that up with all of this state-mandated social engineering – it’s devolution on steroids.

I am bored.

I am angry.

I do not wish to see the creative light that is the white man extinguished from the universe.

Thus: WWIII.

Go for it.

I wanna get an alert on on my phone that a major city with a population of millions has just been nuked.

That’s how bored I am.

That’s how angry I am.

And I’m not alone.

The spirit is willing and the body is ready.

Pull the fucking trigger, Donald.

Or don’t.

But do something.

I am bored, Mr. President.

All this fucking glowing is hurting my eyes

Attached: 1537154508025.jpg (508x755, 91K)

Glowie glowie, stoop more lowie.
Try to foolie the whole schoolie.
NEET is comfy, NEET is cool.
NEET is free from work and school.
Glowie works and sweats and dies.
NEET eats tendies, pop, and fries.

Attached: 1554937945036.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

Political solutions have become impossible tasks. We have to resist directly but we won’t gain anything through isolated acts of violence, such as Christchurch or El Paso.

This was tried before by the Red Army Faction in Germany they were extremely successful at killing business moguls, politicians and soldiers but ultimately failed to bring about a communist revolution or the control of capital over the state. The reason why is that they were just a group of young radicals killing people that could easily be replaced. Killing someone in a high position is ultimately counter productive as there’s thousands of people clamoring for that position anyway and the state can withstand more blows than you can give it. It learns from each blow and is benefited from it, the state will become less fragile and you will only awaken its ire. There’d be no end to replacements for those in power, but there’s an end to people willing to kill them.

We as nationalists need to focus on community organising, becoming useful, forming social centers where people like us can safely meet in the flesh to plan and advance our goals and radicalizing the community against the system. The IRA weren’t just a bunch of murderers, they were the projected will of their communities. They were nothing without the communities they sought refuge in, recruited from, hid weapons in; gained material, financial and moral support from and used to give themselves legitimacy to the public.

You would effectively turn from being largely angry men who might pop off now and again to a voting bloc, an economic unit, a collective that the government cannot attack without strengthening their immune system, without gaining their ire. A troublesome group that the state can’t kill away or oppress into subservience.

Successful movements are just the collective will of their people put in action. Your people aren’t weak, or brainwashed, they want to resist but they don’t know how. So show them.

Ho hum, another FBI honeypot.

People will say The Base are an FBI op, they might be right it has all the hallmarks of a honeypot. However it’s important to remember that there’s a lot of people who are really fucking STUPID who either joined this honeypot or worse created this thinking it was a good idea.

This is why it’s important for healthy avenues of resistance to exist and be broadcasted. People need to drive their rage and fear for the present and future into something productive instead of falling into these traps or worse, making them themselves.

Attached: 61886C47-196D-4AA1-A882-64337961361E.jpg (1024x666, 88K)

Attached: ECedGm5XoAERJMH.jpg (1024x434, 67K)

Oh no not the triple integral! Anything but that! I barely know first order derivatives!!

Fuck the rest of you I am saving myself if any of you were smart you would do the same and we can regroup on the other side.

Attached: 1491068538349.gif (450x450, 2.05M)

Good post despite memeflag

We must start by restructuring our own communities or create something that could bring the whites together but for the welfare of their own group.

but we must stick to the customs of now, I am not saying to be what the world is today. It is not only degenerate things that shapes many features of this world today but it is technology that is advancing a lot in the days we live now, it affects our lives radically than in 1930 we must understand this and work together with advancement and the custom of humanity, aren't you here on the internet anyway?

I feel that you cling to the things of the past that nothing is helping the situation that white people are in. In fact, it is even more harmful to refer to ancient peoples and their deeds. You now have to build your own art regardless of the past.

blessed post

Attached: hitler's political rise.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Nice one shlomo
>white supremaciss are just white alquaida!
One jew decapitated for this post

> joining some glownigger movement

Attached: hahaha nein.jpg (550x339, 21K)

Disgusting jew poem

checked

fuck these fucking false flagging kike fucks

Most weebs can be completely dismissed, they're degenerate escapists

The base translated to arabic is Al Queda

and in layman's terms, it means "Honey Pot"
CIA glowniggers are trying too hard.

Attached: 1565446238873.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

I see you are a man of culture

Attached: C3CE3377-C03E-4747-9617-C1118F7919CE.jpg (675x1200, 165K)

came here to post this
FPBP

Hello fellow whites

Attached: 1567894800533.jpg (900x900, 81K)

some edgelord spent time designing the edgy logo
fucking kek

Attached: 49cbb393338c8f33708d150837b53d4c45b666a1c0610843819741e323a64c91.jpg (2048x1411, 258K)

you said so many words its obvious youre antifa

Attached: 1550779369249.png (529x826, 291K)

>joined
I seriously joined just 5 minutes ago and I am already three times fitter and happier than before.

Wow, The Base really works. It saved my life, my relationship and my race. Thanks The Base!

Same here, helped me lose 30 pounds in just 1 week!

F_P_B_P

Came here for this and only this.

SLAPPY JAB MASSAD. The only people stupid enough to fall for this deserve to get V&.

Attached: clown-hitler-also-takes-you-to-the-gas-chambers_o_3608723.jpg (647x369, 70K)

DUDE. Just have sex and take care of your local community.

not bad but lets see that real flag

nice pasta. update Westworld line to season 3 faggot.

Wrong, they are social revolutionaries without equal