Why does the Right-wing defend a false interpretation of the second amendment...

Why does the Right-wing defend a false interpretation of the second amendment, but gladly does nothing to support our inalienable rights? You fags don't even use your guns to defend these.
You willingly elect politicians on the basis of muh guns and deport illegals. As along as they "claim" to support those things, you do nothing as corruption and inequality destroys our nation.
I put "claim" in quotes because Trump it a perfect example of this. He's implemented more second amendment restrictions than Obama and illegal immigration has spiked under his presidency, despite all of his rhetoric the contrary. I have no idea why Trumpfags keep cucking themselves. You don't have to vote Democrat, but you do nothing to hold those you do elect accountable.

Attached: am.jpg (1080x1097, 378K)

>Why does the Right-wing defend a false interpretation of the second amendment,
Stopped reading there.
Shall not be infringed you stupid fucking faggot.

How the fuck is any of healthcare, education, or publicly-run prisons a right? Please point to where it says that in the constitution.

We’re still voting Trump in for a second term. You’re going to get so salty and pissy, lol.

Why do people on the left consider profit a bad thing?

Why do people on the right consider profit from human sufferer a good thing?

Attached: CorporateWelfare.jpg (703x395, 108K)

They unironically believe that marxian economic theories are valid.

If you could hear the vitriolic contempt in your post, you'd understand why people want guns to defend themselves from people who are blind to their own capacity for violence and tyranny.

Because human suffering is inevitable, and corporations are avenues for progress to be made and risks to be taken that the government would not be able to on account of ut not being able to fail, and accountability wont slow it down. Plus the state can start skimming the corporations profits once they regulate it, making it availible to far more people. Governments use corporations to progress and innovate while taking the hits and cutting out a bit of the chaff, before they swoop in and integrate it into society.
>basing a society of your bottom classes
Can you say disgenic?

>Human suffering is inevitable

Based on what?

>we

Based on life, coercion by forces and environments greater than oneself.

Priceless talk coming from people (ADL, SPLC, etC) who profit from pointing out the "dangers" of hate speech.

You want me to teach others my skills for free? My time is worth nothing if it helps someone else in their pursuit of happiness? Fuck off, you time stealing thief.

>if you don’t give me free healthcare I have been denied a right

Wrong

This OP is a whore of the international gang of blood sucking Jews. OP can hang as a traitor and stay up on the rope till the neck rots out.

>"corruption and inequality are bad!"
>"no one should equally own a firearm nor have the right to speak"
Leftist doublethink.

Niggers, jews and their golem.

>humans suffer because nature is cruel
>some humans can provide relief
>they shouldn't be able to offer that relief "at a profit"
Kill yourself, OP.

>Healthcare and Education are inalienable rights
Base on what?
>Pursuit of Happiness
Operative verb being PURSUIT. You have the right to PURSUE those things, but don't have a positive right to those things.

What is a problem with profiting from reducing someone's suffering?
If you make a new medication, that allows people who are in hospice care to be in less pain, what is the problem?
If you profit off of people in education, what is the problem?

We live in a fallen world, and we're imperfect beings who sin and do things that are bad

>what is the problem?
The problem is that he's a greasy leftist that wants middle class workers to pay for all those things through huge new taxes. That's the only problem he has, that he might have to pay for the goods and services he receives, and for a leftist, that's an unbearable nightmare.

then innovation would happen

Even Jesus said that the poor will always be with us.

Which is why we've formed societies to minimize suffering and promote cooperation. Sure we might but be able to completely eliminate suffering but I'm not going to willingly accept it so some jew could buy a new boat.

ill consider your concern.
sage

And that matters why? Im not saying theyre going anywhere; in fact, quite the opposite.

Yes. And that's the point of private charity.
That any money you give up today you will get back 10 fold in the kingdom of heaven. Jesus talked about private charity, not organising Rome to raise taxes and then give money to the poor

What does Jesus have to do with this? You can use the Bible to justify and political position if you wanted to.

There's never been a successful civilization that hasn't implemented some form of socialized, government controlled services. To argue that charities alone are sufficient is a nonsense talking point.

Attached: image.jpg (480x524, 50K)

>enslave doctors
>enslave teachers
Fuck off and die.

How come you retards always conflate the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution?

Literal who thread
Sage

This

Education would be full of leftists whether or not education was run for profit.

>Getting a degree in hating men is my God given right and the money should come from other people

Holy fucking god, please get a vasectomy immediately.

Providing services has never been or will a ever be a right.

Attached: 1552115774222.jpg (4096x3114, 1.15M)

Profit is what drives the creation of new and better medicine. Good intentions will never save the world.