I dont get it how ‘blacks’ who inherit intelligence from a white recent ancestor have the audacity to claim that...

i dont get it how ‘blacks’ who inherit intelligence from a white recent ancestor have the audacity to claim that africans can be smart too.

Attached: AF6CD795-BC14-4883-82CC-2B1024ABD309.jpg (700x1533, 193K)

And cite themselves as an example

Who are you talking to?

You obv

Olivia Munn needs to get sum tiddies.

She’d get some if she would stoping being a god damn whore have have a fucking baby. She’s literally suiciding her own bloodline

Thats a dude right

haitians are pure nigger and be literally retarded

so,
>what are distributions?

Always thought it was a travesty that Munn got all the g4tv attention and Alison Haislip, while orders of magnitude hotter, never got enough love

Attached: 5b2b3f504488b30009263e9f-original.jpg (270x405, 27K)

Cringe and bluepilled

its a body snatcher

Attached: munn.jpg (1200x900, 226K)

How about you shut the fuck up noncountry

Its a body double. The original was left on Epstein Island.

Attached: munn2.jpg (730x500, 68K)

I'd let that negress make dinner then bed her after.

Let me tell you a little secret, they're model immigrants next to fucking honduniggers.

Is Olivia munn part nigger? Shit I don't care. Looks like a white girl to me. She can shit in my face.

Who's the one on the left?

Attached: 1560301083474.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Are Hondurans as awful as Nicaraguans or Salvadorans?

Is this Olivia's way of saying "It's OK to be white"?

Attached: munn3.jpg (440x264, 26K)

Is Olivia snatching the DNA of autistic children to evolve into her final form? Female Yautja are said to be more vicious than the males.

Attached: munn4.jpg (730x500, 69K)

I have met only one nicaraguan and he was ok, salvatruchas aren't that bad, but fucking hell honduniggers have to be the most dumb, violent, and pretentious scumbags on earth.
They're a plague and will beg for anything and once they have it they will just missuse it and throw it on the street.

She was never that attractive. Sarah Underwood and Candice Baily were infinity better girls than her.

Also just because the average African is borderline retarded doesn't mean that outliers don't naturally occour. It's not necessarily because of a white ancestor. I'm not defending niggery, but we can't let blind prejudice make us act like them too. Give them credit where it is due. Lest you underestimate them some day and end up on the wrong end of a chimp out.

Attached: 1524804042557.jpg (777x758, 191K)

This is exactly part of why I tell everyone that the "one drop rule" is retarded, likely jewish influence, and only serves to destroy any real genetic accuracy when it comes to what is black and what isn't. Jews love confusion in societies because they thrive in it and ever since they reached the new world in the colonial days they've been causing confusion and guiding the direction of white people by purposely pushing white people to be racist towards just skin color mindlessly. This drives all the people who are discriminated against that way to be against white people. And who masterminded the whole thing? Jews.

Henry Louis Gates is a good example. Guy is a Harvard professor, had a DNA test showing he was half White, goes on to wreck James Watson's reputation for believing that Africans aren't the intellectual equals of Europeans. It is as clear as can be that blacks with more Euro genes are more intelligent, yet blacks are delusional regarding it.

Attached: 1567296433298.gif (800x371, 87K)

Attached: The wall - the reality for women.jpg (596x544, 126K)

Yeah I never got the Munn thing when you had Underwood on there at the same time and Bailey as a replacement. All Munn had was fan service but it was to forced to mean anything.

Attached: 06171e4528ce524af50744a2cc8dd632.jpg (600x800, 170K)