POWERFUL

Now try and tell me race isn't a social construct.
twitter.com/ABC/status/1171149276812075011

Attached: 4343433432432423423423432432434.png (734x859, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AnimalsBeingBros/
youtube.com/watch?v=5EYwWnIIZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=lD8uu_CXOAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If race doesn't exist then why are we called racist?

Probably because you socially construct it as a coping mechanism to explain your incel existence.

lol, that video is adorable.

If gender is a construct, then how can males be oppressive?

How does me making you sound stupid make me an incel?

just look at this and tell me species exist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

They get along until the white boy grows and becomes more intelligent, whereas the negroid embraces primitive, violent urges.

I eat racists!!!

All I see are two gender fluid mortals mkay

Race isn't a social construct.
Have a nice day.

Attached: Nat Trib.jpg (649x743, 67K)

no nigger

Attached: 1568061661802.jpg (1024x885, 132K)

>males hugging

Pretty queer

LOL op btfo

At a minimum niggers are a different subspecies. I however, think the difference is actually much greater than that. We just live under a Jewish academic establishment that suppresses research into finding those differences.

Attached: 840923840923.png (530x564, 86K)

I love this video very much :^)

I don't even care, the video was very wholesome and heartwarming.

>You can have my wallet, please, just dont hurt my family.

Show tits

>look at what we trained our toddlers to do for a 15 second video!
>take that hetero-normative white male patriarchy!
it is all, indeed, so tiresome

Attached: bird.jpg (761x1024, 28K)

all other races - 2-4% neanderthal dna (homo neanderthensis)
sub-saharan africans - literally 0% neanderthal dna.
"humans"("homo sapian") vs chimpanzees - 3% difference.

Attached: Human tree of life.jpg (1057x755, 229K)

I was sure one or both of those kids was going to be crushed by a vehicle or fall into a manhole. Seen too many rektd vids, I guess.

Faggot. Wholesome and heartwarming is not worth living with a population of subhumans who commit over 50% of murders and other violent crime. You should get the rope along with your nigger friends.

Now eat this redpill and watch this shill thread die.

Attached: 829039840238.png (1693x1062, 237K)

reddit.com/r/AnimalsBeingBros/
Now try and tell me species isn't a social construct.

Attached: species.jpg (500x666, 81K)

Hey OP. Just gonna tell you why they're probably happy to see each other. It's not racism, it's not a """social construct""". They're friends. Race doesn't matter if you're friends. Racism happens when someone of another race is an asshole to you. Yeah sometimes it's like "all X People are bad" but most of the time it's because of a bunch of people in that culture or race that are just shitty human beings. Any race has shitty human beings. You cull those people from that race, I garenfuckingtee that the problems of "racism" would go away. We can all have our separate cultures to visit, friends in different races and true world peace, if we all respected each other, stopped blending races for "culture" and started being better people and rejecting the fucking retards that make races so fucking shitty.
Also, this is to you OP. You're a fucking faggot racebaiter for posting this thread. Think before you post because once you stir the pot you might not like what you get. People like you are the cause for all the strife in our world, all the hate and all the bad shit that goes on. Maybe if you had a single intelligent thought (which you obviously didn't before posting this thread) maybe you'd be able to save the world instead of ruining it with people focusing on race and sex and all that garbage and maybe, just maybe, keeping cultures separate and respected and being able to appreciate them instead of making a giant pile of shit when you mix all races and cultures and remove the things that make us special. Fuck you.

Attached: A819909E-3F69-4CCB-9A01-D195438CEDBE.png (664x570, 311K)

Can you please stop being so racist and sexist please? As we all know, race and gender are exclusively social constructs aka they don't even exist.

So stop being so racist and sexist. Thanks.

Attached: 1548735168189.gif (274x154, 2M)

>Implying I love niggers
I have a special place in my heart for children. They are completely disregarded in my ideological and political outlook on life whatever race they may be, even Jewish.
Anyone that attempts or implies causing harm to them in any way is my enemy.

Attached: Nigger learns what 2+2 equals.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

>21 pictures of things that'll make you say FUCK LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT

Attached: 1566855292758.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

No. It's just a cute video.

Because this white kid doesn’t know what a nigger is yet. In 10 years the little shit skin will be running around stealing shit and groping girls without consent and blaming everything on the white kid whos parents taught him not to see race.

Race isn't social construct.

>This picture is definitive proof that you should relax

Alright, wrap it up boys. Racism is officially over.

Attached: Black boy stabs and kills white boy.png (1615x1236, 2.68M)

welp that settles that debate, guess it's time to put toddlers in charge.

Kids don’t know any better user

Attached: 95AD0F8D-0412-48B8-B377-A52B84ABBBFD.jpg (612x408, 78K)

I am sure that video of the pitbull eating the cartel members dick and balls off was cute too when it was a puppy. Having compassion for violent subspecies of human just because they are children is feminine and gay. They can go be cute nigger children in Africa. Because once they reach those "teen" years is when the chimp out gene activates

All I can think about is the theme from cops.

How does you being a faggot make me wrong?

I dont think you are glowing enough to set the narrative for white males to latch on.

Yes the child has yet to have his brain occupied by the evolutionary traits that will present itself at puberty and beyond, ie, higher violent tendencies and lowe empathy towards the other and animals. Its easy to pretend there is no difference when we overlook basic behavioral patterns of each race.

Attached: Animal empathy 07.webm (240x320, 1.73M)

niggers deserve the gas, you too UKistani

Based

Yeah, it's cute, but what is it about gay men where they have to ruin things with their whiny voices and pompous statements. What kind of adult man says, "my friend -- you are just ADORABLE?" Besides sounding pretentious and detached, he also sounds like he wants to fuck that white kid.
>zooms in on white toddler, pans camera following him

This just in toddler beaten and murdered by other toddler. Oddly enough- white toddlers shoes were missing when police came to the sean.

Little Tyrone gonna steal his wallet

Doesn't matter what they grow up to be. Children are children. When the conflict comes they're to be regarded as genuine bystanders and noncombatants. If we're on the same team and you or someone like you tries to take a hit on one I'm putting a bullet between your eyes.

equity/equality is a social construct
Whites are better than blacks
The sky ia blue

With age comes wisdom

pic related

Attached: inconvenienttruth.png (1200x1648, 1.34M)

Equality is a social construct. Faggot.

>came to the sean
Shoo spic, shoo.

I'm slovenian , but OOOOOOOK

And believe me i saw my spelling mistake , just didn't give a fuck

Shill nigger faggot tongue my anus.

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 28K)

fucking WHY

Not him but you sound like a massive faggot who would die on Day 1.

I, for one, completely support making life decisions mirroring that of toddlers.

Brain size.

Funny how these toddlers can get along just fine without racism though isnt it

>be leftist
>base your socio-political talking points on the behavior of children
I couldn't find my surprise with an electron microscope.

Attached: the_streets___chapter_1___by_danluvisiart-d7k7wze.jpg (1800x1160, 1.67M)

Go read Iron Gates you retard.

Well when people start to get angry or get in a fus, they will start using each other's differences as insults. So racism is natural.

Also the guy behind the camera sounds like a faggot. Plus he is taping children. Kinda creepy

Why is that blue haired bitch always freaking out or crying?

What's amusing about two cognitively undeveloped humans getting along? Are you also partial to claiming lions are docile because they can be kept as pets when they're infants?

Innit funny?

LOL lets be honest. Vid related would be you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EYwWnIIZIs

I disavow violence but virtue signaling faggots like you are so cringe.

Attached: 0894293840298.png (594x848, 182K)

WTF? I want to move to Detroit now.

Because black

Attached: Animal empathy 02.gif (180x135, 1.31M)

Attached: Animal empathy 03.gif (250x250, 942K)

Yet babies self segregate when in a mixed race environment.
Acceptance of outsiders is the programmed reaction-segregation is natural instinct

Attached: Animal empathy 04.gif (170x215, 1.46M)

Attached: Animal empathy 05.gif (444x250, 1.13M)

Attached: Animal empathy 06.webm (360x360, 555K)

Aww you can tell they're friends because the white boys has his hands up, showing he aint gone shot the black boy.

Female justice warrior detected

do these look like infants to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=lD8uu_CXOAw

>I disavow violence
Then fuck off. If you don't understand what's just around the corner you don't have any right to try and criticize my morality.

Hope they stay friends forever

I had black friends growing up and are on good terms with black neighbors. That doesn't take away the fact that blacks are far more likely to engage in criminal behavior.

Do they look like a consistent population living alongside each-other or an isolated case recorded because of their uniqueness? Moron.

What form of social construct causes a black mother to abuse her child?

Attached: Black parenting 02.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

>Flag
Checks out

Attached: france negro.jpg (400x558, 158K)

Attached: C1B24555-937C-4D70-881C-DB956FC97568.gif (634x769, 255K)

Nope, once behavioral traits from their ancestors start infecting them, this will be the norm for them.

Attached: 1457837969604.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

They're consistently kind and loving to each other

I too lack empathy for animals

Attached: source.gif (500x266, 428K)

Attached: 0D7E54A0-E231-4EE9-AB7F-4F4B395A9B50.jpg (480x480, 26K)

duh.

Attached: Jesus Fucking Christ....webm (266x400, 2.94M)

that flag

Attached: afp-1538328575.jpg (660x440, 33K)

This bait is lacking something.

Attached: 1559537281344.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

it's generational at this point. Raised with neglect, physical abuse, and rape.

How do I socially construct the violent acts of the nigger population?

>Three animals kept in captivity, habituated to, and fed by humans.

Race relations were better in the late 90s. Really am indifferent if two groups get along with each other. That might be dangerous to the true enemy though. Can;t have that.

Left wingers always do this. Some kind of iscolated 'heart warming' story that they then try and stretch into a larger point. A white child is friends with a black child. Who gives a fuck?
We need facts and rational arguments. Like African Americans are 13% of the population, but they commit over 50% of all crimes in the USA. Not photographs of smiling children we do not know.

You dont, instead you forcefully construct an object of high society that can expel such issues.
exactly, when these animals arent in a comfortable environment and are forced to compete for food and territory then their basic nature shows itself.
And the response from the shitlib will be to justify giving them more shit so they arent in destitute situations so they can behave, quite literally viewing the nigger as an subhuman without realizing it.

Attached: Black parenting 07.webm (360x360, 1.95M)

she dindunuffin society made her

The black kid is way faster.

Now someone post the video of the two black toddlers fighting while everyone watches.

What about this video proves that race is a social construct? Are they different races or something?

A man and a dog could have that same interaction and by your logic you would say
>species is just a social construct

two/three year old kids will run to any other little kid, it's like puppies

OOHHHHH IM GONNA COOM!!!!!