Man made climate change is totally fa-

>Man made climate change is totally fa-

Attached: Twice_as_many_hurricanes.jpg (590x350, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBVV8pch1dM
ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/national-temperature-index/time-series?datasets[]=climdiv¶meter=anom-tavg&time_scale=ann&begyear=1999&endyear=2019&month=12
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/10/my-model-used-for-deception/
youtube.com/watch?v=UWahKIG4BE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No predictions about the climate from the past 30 years have come true.

Attached: 1567233672457.png (500x400, 199K)

don't live there. i live in tornado alley. guess what I don't do when there's a tornado? blame other people. tornadoes are the price i pay to have 50 acres and no niggers. you want boats and niggers, you get to live with hurricanes. fuck off

Fuck you chinks and your chinese hoax.

Attached: 66804124_2348414788741097_5349559355872089933_n.jpg (750x750, 32K)

fpbp sage gaynigger op's slide thread

I should get into the climate change business.

Shart pseudoscience onto a whitepaper and get paid millions of dollars by Big-oil and big-polluters to say polluting the environment is just what the doctor ordered.

Attached: brainlet_derp_square_peg_round_hole.jpg (720x303, 27K)

but it can't even reach alabama

Attached: Temp + CO2.jpg (1065x800, 121K)

Fake and gay, zipperhead.

Attached: 8436.sage.jpg (377x250, 15K)

If you're ever in New York city, and you're wondering if wooly mammoths ever roamed that area, the answer is yes, however, you'll have to imagine them roaming 3 miles above your head, on account there was a sheet of ice 3 miles thick at that point, reaching all the way down to southern Georgia. We know this because of etches in bedrock from the shifting ice.

The temperature change to allow that is a swing of 90 degrees.

Humans are going ape-shit about a tenth of a degree in 100 years. Use your brains for once.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBVV8pch1dM

Attached: rick_morty_escape_monster.jpg (1181x677, 228K)

So what's your solution?

>All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
>The real enemy then, is humanity itself.

How old are our resource acquisition skills?
How deep are the habits of storing food for tomorrow?
We as a species instinctivly produce more food than we need.

Water changes form, it doesn't disappear, the locations and methods for extracting its fresh state have only ever grown with our creative enginueinty.

Overpopulation?
You may be surprised at how required a root this belief is, to our modern enslavement.
(Thanks USSS Dan o7)

The common enemy of humanity is man.
>In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself.
–Club of Rome

[Premier environmental think-tank, consultants to the United Nations]

More like deliberate under efficientcy~

It might be too late. However, we need infrastructural change that makes it effortless to prevent worsening effects of global warming. We need change that does not cost Americans money but instead makes us richer. No, we can't solve the problem without China, India, etc, but it is a chance to keep leading the world and show them the way.

based

still waiting on the core prediction "x city will be under water by n-number of years" to come true
pic related

Attached: earthsurface.png (631x2033, 1010K)

>1880

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAA
fucking kill yourself

The solution to climate change is for other countries to pay us money for exhaling, not the other way around like the Paris Accords from Europe, Russia and Israel.

The solution is for me to RECEIVE your money, not to give away my money to others.

A lot of people get that backwards. It's an honest mistake.

That used to be global warming some time ago.

>that makes it effortless to prevent worsening effects of global warming

you can't even properly verbalize why global warming would be a net negative - at best you'll just say "costs will disappear" and completely dismiss this

Attached: 1531738260390.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

*coasts

How would the world gain both land and water areas? Could be subtracting from ice.

>we need infrastructural change that makes it effortless to prevent worsening effects of global warming.
Well then this will be good news for you did you see the new carbon capture methods that are being developed by exxon? Captures the C02 and filters it out creating usable fuel while lowering emissions significantly.

Attached: 69709098086075.jpg (885x1643, 230K)

Sorry user. There has been no increase in US surface temperature for the past 20 years according to official NOAA data (not just one data set but two show this)

ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/national-temperature-index/time-series?datasets[]=climdiv¶meter=anom-tavg&time_scale=ann&begyear=1999&endyear=2019&month=12

Attached: US20 year temps.png (800x456, 47K)

Global warming is just a misnomer because, while the average global temperature increases, it is not a universal increase; instead, we tend to get some places warming, others cooling, and yet others experiencing extreme seasons. Not that hard to explain or understand, but the term climate change is for people like you.

It just shows that more CO2 = higher temps. CO2 starting increasing, understandable, during the industrial revolution. I thought everyone knew this by now.

If you don't why climate change is a net negative, we can discuss. But that image of the article is fake. The photo is from 2018, but the article was from 2016. Besides, I bet it's not peer-reviewed or published. Is there a link? I'd like to look into it more. Furthermore, how is there more water and more coasts? Volcanoes? Seriously, what's the explanation for that?

That's only the contiguous US. And it's only the last 20 years.

>It just shows that more CO2 = higher temps.
that's not the dispute
the dispute is to what degree anthropogenic CO2 actually affects global climate

Attached: 1552241641456.jpg (550x338, 136K)

CO2 has zero impact on global temperatures.
Zero.

The Sun drives our weather, entirely, without remorse or our input.

Attached: Electric_3426.png (2560x1440, 1.11M)

The Mann hockey stick chart goes ballistic in this period. It is a lie. A fraud.
Go back to 1900 and you only see at most 0.5 degrees temp increase and that is insignificant in the overall variation.

I thought pirates didn't give a shit about hurricanes
Also Dorian was a fishstorm

Attached: but, pride.png (566x543, 263K)

>hurricanes never happened before carbon pollution.

So if it's not US, then...?
Well there's a problem, it needs to be us, because it's a control shtick.
That's it.
Control our resources to strangle us out of assistance. That's the Green New Plan

They hate you all and want you dead.

>records set in the 1940's and 50's being broken in 2019 is proof the end is neigh

people are actually retarded, and their vote counts just as much as yours

Pretty sure tornadoes were at a record low last year. That's why you didn't hear much about them in the media

Where did you get that data? your ass?

Attached: l1_northiceland2.gif (470x321, 30K)

this
and there was a nine year Cat 5 drought from Felix in 2007 until Matthew in 2016
Explain that OP

But your own plane and outfit it!

Attached: B5921680-3DF2-4984-BA26-C4F95919D9EA.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Latest GFS model run. Florida ia not safe.

Attached: gfs_mslp_wind_seus_fh240-306.gif (1024x742, 2.84M)

yeah, can't wait for the next glaciation, but these fuckers won't shut up about carbon and global warming even if we were in another ice age.

Attached: 1544335761642.png (1000x291, 76K)

Why is literally nobody that is pushing climate change saying this then?

no way
Planes are godawfully expensive to own and operate
Even a Cessna 152 or 172 will break the average median salary man's bank account

Eat shit
Dorian was a fishstorm

>David C. Archibald
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/10/my-model-used-for-deception/

>sea surface temperature
lol

>Two hurricanes in a season in a place that has seen thousands of hurricanes over thousands of years

>floridians can't appreciate chaos unless it's in their backyard
Come on now it was a happening! Plus there's going to be atleast 1-2 more storms coming from the atlantic that can hit the state. Not saying that one will but the odds are essentially 60/40 because of the revolving door that is High Pressure Ridge, trough, High pressure ridge, trough.

Also global warming is not responsible for hurricanes and that is retarded. The factors which go into storm development are quite complex and the simple warming of the air isn't going to suddenly make storm development more likely. In addition there are these things called kelvin waves which disrupt the atmosphere and mainly keep any sort of orginized system from forming. If the temprature rises, there is belief that these will be stronger and larger which would actually mean less hurricanes.

Essentially, because of global warming, factors agianst and for hurricane development will be impacted and you're gay for acting like you know what the fuck that would do for hurricane development.

Attached: happening.jpg (2048x1365, 883K)

>you're gay
wasn't really meant for but more to OP

>Man made climate change is totally

What user? A scam? to get monies?

The correlation undeniable. See pic related from NASA.

Yeah, and 1 year is not a trend and neither is one type of weather event. It's a data point. Besides, you're wrong about that.

It's from NASA. Did you know your graph says it's just one coast off North Iceland? It's ocean sediment core, and they call tghem sea surface temps? That's such a tiny piece of the puzzle, and that's why you like posting it, right?

Wrong. There have been several cat 5 since Trump was elected. He appeared to forget that, too.

I'm not sure no one is saying that. Talk some some legit scientists you respect, or some scientific news sources you can trust.

>floridians can't appreciate chaos unless it's in their backyard
True

forgot the upload

Attached: combined_co2_temperature_NASA.png (720x620, 15K)

water's still hot

Attached: hot waters.png (841x601, 179K)

>But then Archibald multiplies the radiative forcing by an absurdly low value of the climate sensitivity parameter.

and yet this has proven to be a more accurate prediction in the years since 2007 when we look at the actual results today.
so in fact, it was not an absurdly low value - in fact it may have even been too liberal

>There have been several cat 5 since Trump was elected.
No shit it's normal for a Cat 5 to show up once a year because the waters around the Equator are, you guessed it
Fucking warm
I live in Hurricane country son, if you dont the guts, pub subs and rums to face a storm then I suggest heading north

Attached: Alligator Ed and Tyrannosaurus Roy.gif (500x250, 674K)

Such a bad shill. All of your arguments come off very jewy. Shifty and semantic prone. Also there is that meme flag.
Everyone ignore this fagtron.

Don't lecture Jow Forums about being environmentally friendly.
Lecture the niggers about litter and the chinks about air polution.
We're not responsible for that shit and the only reason it's pushed is so that Commies can make power grabs under the guise of combating global warming.

It's not our fault, our backyard is always chaos.
It takes something extreme to alert us.

You're not wrong, and neither am I, CO2 raises after temperature does, and is an indication of how active our biosphere is.
Affect, not cause, sweetie~

yup I'll hear weird shit every now and then and usually it's the niggers blasting music or the afternoon bird doing it's call

Attached: 1568004681593.jpg (756x806, 170K)

>WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE BECAUSE PLANTS ARE MORE ACTIVE
is seriously your whole argument.

>was a fishstorm
Literally by divine intervention.

Yeah, a swing up ya dingus. This warm period is the anomaly actually, you would know that if you weren't a bad human spewing something that made you feel good here. You are not worthy of posting dumbass shit like this on an anonymous forum, I'm so sorry about this moment of your life.

Kek. Gonna have to go a bit longer than 50 years to prove your radical claim of anthropogenic carbon induced catastrophic climate change.

Fanfuckingtastic looks like Wilma's pussy stench is still driving away any cat 5s from Florida after all these years

I'm not lecturing am I? I know damn well how grim it is knowing that China, India, and most of the rest of Asia are contributing to the problem. It's not a good situation. I don't want to be trying to make people feel guilty about this problem. It's not the common American's fault that our infrastructure basically promotes pollution and waste. It's not your fault or mine.

There is enough data to show that CO2 traps heat. That is pretty fundamental. Other molecules trap heat, too, like methane. When more what is trapped, ice melts. When ice melts, it stops reflecting as much heat. So it gets even hotter.

>Man made climate change is totally fa-
-ke and gay

Your graph stops 9 years ago. Why? Also why not include the 30s when it was hotter than the 60s?
You are selecting your time periods to fit your hypothesis (religion).

>Global warming is just a misnomer
literally what they were pushing for years and years. And before that, it was the ice age that was coming. These faggots can't even tell you if you should be wearing a sweater tomorrow, how the fuck do they know what is coming down the pike? Shill your retarded weather religion elsewhere.

What is over 70% of the earth's surface?

Attached: ea3.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Bingo. OP once again so gay he can't even finish his opening argument before having his face stuffed with his own shit.

>t. Non floridian
Florida hasn't had a catastrophic hurricane in YEARS
Wilma has left such a scent that a good chunk of Florida hasn't had a direct hit in 14 years

You sound like a whiney little onions drinking faggot, get over yourself. Civilizations thrive in warmer climate, we're undergoing a fucking magnetic reversal of out poles, the magnetic field of the sun and earth is weakeniing to frightening levels and it has nothing to do with human activity. Humans did not cause the south pole to leave Antarctica, or the North pole to shift so fast GPS had to be updated globally, Antarctica was once home to forests and will return to that state regardless of what we do. It will then eventually refreeze. Repeat. Welcome to living on planet earth

It is caused by geo-engineering as much as anything else. But nobody wants to talk about military weather manipulation. They just want to say shit to get laid.

If we get rid of CO2 what are the plants going to do?

Doesn't matter, we're going to have a VEI-7 in a few years and we won't have to worry about global warming for a while.

Attached: DEA48ECB-D912-42D5-9B21-B2AD03A6DE1D.gif (800x575, 67K)

Dodged three of my points, sweetie~

Attached: TwiceBig.gif (1400x700, 2.78M)

>military weather manipulation
No one has that much energy to bring to bear.

Went back to 1880 in this post here; Actually what you're referring to was a small paper that was written not by scientists but by a handful of "investigators." You've been force fed ideas that make you believe that scientists were predicting an ice age, and that's completely false. Furthermore, it does not rule out today's science, is is WAY more advanced.

If the point your making is that the recent data is different, you are not correct. Recent data shows that the trend worsens.

Not sure what your argument is. I am providing data from quality sources. The rest is up to you if you want to think about this and get red pilled. Because right now you're in the dark.

Attached: 1567626532227.png (648x648, 794K)

sorta wrong..
A hurricane is a pocket of energy hitting an insulator (the ocean), increase it and you get a bigger voltage differential between it and the ground.
A stronger storm.

*pats head*
That's nice dear.

Sweetie? Is that you? Ok what's your point. I'm trying to respond to 30 people at once. Besides, I did respond by point out that research CLEARLY shows that CO2 is a heat trapping gas. When there is more CO2, there is more heat trapped. That is fundamental.

There's a Global Electric Circuit.

Attached: Electric_2902.png (2560x1440, 1.88M)

>bricated

Plot twist: It's not, but it is actually saving us from extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWahKIG4BE4

Attached: Fapture.jpg (792x444, 48K)

>more excuses
I know your shtick~

Well, I could see how the electromagnetic fields we use to manage our electric systems could have an effect depending on the frequency and level of use.

Do you want my shtick, too? Honey? Remember that climate change should not be feared. It's an opportunity to become a stronger nation. If we prepare to survive, we will outlast those who do not. Trying to red pill you.

The data shows an increase in temperatures from here on out, each year consecutively getting hotter, with some room for error of course but the point remains that we should be expecting temperatures to be getting hotter. 2016 was the hottest year in the short span of records yet we have not broke that despite it being 3 years later, I suspect we still won't break that for some time, yet the data shows 2020 being a major rise in global temperatures, we are simply not seeing that in the reality. The winters have been absolutely brutal, breaking far more records than we are in summer. Last year most of the Northern US were impacted by the detached jet stream bringing Arctic air down upon us, Tucson, southern cali saw snow, the lowest elevation ever in Hawaii saw snow, hundreds of record colds, yet no one is claiming global cooling like you are doing for that same jet stream bringing warm humid air from the south on the US/Europe in waves that are not constant, something that has been going on for millions of years. They've been claiming alarmist bullshit since the 70s and 80s that by this time we would either be in a new ice age or burning up. The goal posts continue to be moved, again and again. People simply do not care what the data has to say, it's not reflective of reality.

What you say is never quite what you do~

Attached: [CHINA].jpg (529x676, 182K)

But why are you afraid to show a chart that goes back to 1600? Or 1400? Or further? It's almost as though you're hiding an inconvenient truth.

wtf its a hurricane. stop breeding and start eating bugs now!

If anything I would believe they're trying to stop it, this has happened hundreds of times, we know about dozens of magnetic excursions and complete pole shifts, many of them are named, and typically they occur every 10,000-12,000 years, usually an excursion seeing as the last true reversal was close to 800,000 years ago we are due and it is happening there is no denying that, what we should be concerned about is if it's an excursion or reversal. Regardless it will mean a lot of death.

>Red colour bad

This happens every fucking year. Its like you all fucking forget.

No shit.

Its a peninsula half submerged in water and completely submerged when it rains.

I don't think the goals posts are being moved by people who have a grasp of the science and of the discussion that;s been occurring for a couple decades now. That paper that was written in 1972, which proclaimed global cooling was coming, was not written by scientists. It was written by a small number of "investigators." I understand that people are no weary of updated science, but we have better and more advanced science than ever, not just a tiny number of investigators.
Furthermore, 2016 was hot. Already in 2019, June and July were the hottest months EVER in the USA. We are kind of at the beginning fo a trend. Part of that trend are way colder winters, too. The puzzle is complex, no doubt. And humans have never been tasked with preparing for the deep future like we are now, so this is a tough challenge.

I would have to dig a but more to find one. I think our more recent data is the most accurate. If you want to know the truth, there are huge swings in temp throughout history. And those time swing have never been as sudden as they are now. Those historic graphs going back so far don't show show the acute trend we are seeing since the industrial revolution. And if it gets that hot again humanity won't survive.

It's the fucking solar minimum. I'm so tired of having to say this all the fucking time

>if you don't eat bugs a hurricane will hit you