>muh ass burgers, muh sensory overload
>muh can't understand social cues

>has several tattoos
>loves reading fiction (Harry Potter)
youtube.com/watch?v=oL81WwvkwnQ

>guys I'm like SO introverted

>puts videos on youtube, dresses like a whore
youtube.com/watch?v=57u9Lgm6ByU

Why are roasties so much into being recognized as socially inept? What's the point? I know women that are actually autistic-aspies and let me tell you, past the age of 25 it's no longer cute or quirky to be (or pretend to be) on the spectrum.
As for being introverted, why would you even post your videos online? Every girl claims to be introverted yet they're always out with friends and never really alone.

Attached: muhautism.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/emChomDgCwM/?list=subscriptions&randomize=false
youtube.com/watch?v=WZufpoGhcTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure desu, but what the fuck is up with white women like pic related trying to look japanese using makeup?

Same Jew phenotype as Jazz Bloshinsky.

oh fucc my gf watches this girl

It’s not a Japanese look. It looks more of a bohemian style, get your eyes checked. It’s Japs that want to look white

Is she “ass burgers” too?

why the sun is the sun?

how often do you eat her ass burger?

it's over use of fucking foundation is what it is, and trying to compensate for eyebrows, and a shit face. don't let the makeup jew fool you. her lips are nice though wow.

Because we stopped beating them.

>why are jews such attention whores?
FTFY, kikke

assburgers isn't cute. real aspies are people like chris chan, zuckerberg, or the guys who write wikias with every autistic detail about frasier or whatever. nobody calls those guys trendy

No, this is different. In the past, even recently, women showcasing themselves as not being mentally normal was not common

Females claiming to be aspies think it’s cute, aspie men are seen as someone to avoid

fair point desu

women like things with high auras. once h realize this. u too have baller powers

Because they are trying to attract the best mate they can so they can cum buckets

They need to attract attention to their pussy hole over other pussy holes. It isn't a matter of displaying talent or ambition, just raw number of eyes and dicks that they can get pointed at their cervix.

>why are women making up shit so they don't have to take responsibility

Makes sense, although being autistic is not a desirable trait in a mate, especially since the kids can turn out like the woman

>I'm not a complete failure, I failed because of my 'tism teehee.
>I'm not a total bitch, I'm just introverted, unless you're rich and sexy, then I'm your cumslut daddie dearest!

Synthetic wombs cannot come soon enough.

Autism isn't an inheritable malady.

There are bacteria that reside in the cervical mucosa of every female human. They actually control and regulate the feminine personality complex via an RNA and hormonal signaling chain. A woman's "true personality " is just just a subroutine of this complex. The bacteria require a steady supply of bioavailable zinc to reproduce and survive, and the best source of that is dead sperm that are scavenged and broken down after sexual activity. Women are just a vehicle for this bacterial colony and they demand dead sperm.

It's a similar relationship as that of the colon and e-coli. The body is full of bacterial and fungal colonies all fighting for control of the nest vehicle. A strain of this e-coli emerged that has found that anal sex, ass eating, and Homosexuality are all good ways to move the colony around. The cervical bacteria and the e-coli are in a bitter struggle. They are in a fight to the death for where you are going to blow your load and stick your fingers

Women, like jews and niggers, are eternal victims despite their modern day life being easy as fuck because of the eternal sacrifices of white men

user i got my mental disabilities from my father it works both ways

doubt, then again she is only for a single purpose.

Attached: 1464472158706.gif (245x196, 2.73M)

Is she even real?

it's not real

What is it then?

Stop mass replying you absolute fucking idiot just say what you wanna say and move the fuck on

Pretty Much

>past the age of 25 it's no longer cute or quirky
exibit A
bitchute.com/video/emChomDgCwM/?list=subscriptions&randomize=false

Attached: 1565315022219.jpg (480x418, 26K)

What video is this from?

Why are redheads so angry?

youtube.com/watch?v=WZufpoGhcTw

Attached: frankievampire.jpg (720x720, 98K)

Attached: 1532605274128.jpg (1068x1026, 236K)

>why are women such attention whores?
Because too many men will always simp for them.

Perfect example

They need to attract alpha males such as myself to spread my seed.

hell

> Because too many men will ...
> reason: men

All of their problems are solved by networking. That's why.

>Why are roasties so much into being recognized as socially inept?
they want a USP to differentiate themselves from the crowd. plus anyone on youtube is a shyster looking for a way to make shekels. they are cynically going for the opportunity of being the woman with autism spot in the media

she’s turkish

there is a lot of truth at the heart of this. bacteria are the overlords of the human body. gut-biome health is whole body health. the anal bacteria theory is a bit wacky but there is logic to it. i'll accept it as truth for now.

Better question. Can men stop taking women seriously again? This muh women empowerment shit has gotten out of hand. Companies are giving actual, mission critical roles to women, then are surprised when their profits start tanking. It's fucking obvious what the reason is, and soimales are most to blame. They took a dumb woman too seriously.

I knew an actual aspy girl, she was pretty fun because I could tell nigger and jew jokes around her.

>women are causing a problem
>still blame men
No user you are the problem.

Women are followers and need constant validation. They're mostly insecure and need their egos inflated by social media constantly. It's like crack for them. The modern white woman gets nothing but a look of disgust from me

Attached: 1566705935080.jpg (500x356, 37K)

Try reading? The problem is men taking women seriously when it should be realized that they're worthless holes. Sois ultimately cause the problem.

Because it is a reproduction strategy. Human females are the ones who attract a mate.

they're not autists. they're not introverts. they're NARCISSISTS

Because it makes them look frail and helpless which appeals to insecure men.

>muh ass burgers, muh sensory overload
>muh can't understand social cues
>has several tattoos
>loves reading fiction (Harry Potter)
>guys I'm like SO introverted
>puts videos on youtube, dresses like a whore
These are pretty much standard normalfaggot lines nowadays. Methinks an attempt to "differentiate" (read: claim muh speshul snowflake points) from the rest of the normalfaggot herd that they came from.

IMHO, 'tis nothing new. Prolly even older gens have had these sorts of chameleons in their time. Considering how "herd-like" the mentality of most humans are, it is not a surprise that shit like this happens.

The problem is, (((they))) learned how to utilize said "herd-like" mentality for their own nefarious agenda.

>Japanese
Thats korean influence

It's basic nature dipshit. It's why birds are loud and flashy, all about mating and finding mates and attracting them. I know in modern society women have the mates come to them and they have a buffet of dick to choose from but I am just stating how we are naturally.

Any woman who makes YT videos with her face (with makeup of course) showing, is an attention-seeking woman of course. Especially the women who make videos talking about themselves.

But, (Pic related) is annoying and pretentious, but she seems like she wants a friend. People in the thread say "they just want dicks" but maybe they want female friends.
14:44 she vaguely says she wants to help people somehow, with that narcissistic video.

There are many people in this thread who are probably shy autist men who were bullied a lot. So, when they see women acting (or pretending) or calling themselves shy or autistic etc, and getting sympathy and praise, it is heartbreaking for these men, who were bullied and snubbed for being the same thing. I wonder if this is why a lot of shy weird men are becoming Transsexuals recently? They seek love and attention, like the women in the videos. All humans, even aspies get lonely sometimes.

>I know women that are actually autistic-aspies and let me tell you, past the age of 25 it's no longer cute or quirky to be (or pretend to be) on the spectrum.

That's true, autism in girls does exist, but it's rare. Maybe you could tell me about them.
The truly autistic girls would be diagnosed in early childhood, my wife was diagnosed at 6.
With intervention, aspergers symptoms can fade as the individual grows up, though they might still seem "a little off", it's like the Uncanny Valley.
So that makeup-covered woman in the first video, she was diagnosed as an adult, she might have gotten better and symptoms fade. Her symptoms are very mild, at 11:56 she says she doesn't stim noticeably.
I guess a more obvious autist woman would probably talk about Sonic or Sailor Moon etc for 15 minutes.
It is possible for a slightly shy person to be diagnosed as autistic these days. Because the diagnostic criteria has become loose. So I think the woman in the video, who wasn't diagnosed as a child, is so mild that she is not even aspie level.

Attached: ''odd bird''.jpg (1242x914, 186K)

Your question contains its own answer

Choker = likes anal sex?
Fashion accessories: took three hours to choose, edit!
Makeup: one hour
Hair: two hours

she just needs the strap and the belt

> introverted extrovert
> adventures
> craaazzy
> pizza