College

Just got contacted by a sergeant from my local police department that my college reported an essay I wrote on how diversity is bad. Now they are going through all my posts, what do?

Attached: D430_50_062_1200.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

satire

>Now they are going through all my posts
Can they even do this? I’d probably off myself if someone saw all the cringy shit I type here

Idk but the sergeant quoted a bunch of shit I've posted before.

if get, run into the dean's office and masturbate furiously. record video and post here.

Attached: 1494556079868.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah this is what I was thinking of doing

hahahaha get fucked faggot
i wrote 100% libtard jewish cock sucking essays when i was in college and i graduated cum laude lel

Rolling

If only we had a first amendment... oh wait

you wouldn't have done it anyways pussy

Seriously, all I wrote was that people feel more comfortable in communities that are full of people like them so forcing diversity is a bad idea.

There's no dirt here, you're allowed to believe whatever the fuck you want. Cops wouldn't be going through your shit without a warrent, stfu fag

Eh, it's just a stupid community college

Fake. There isn't even a way to track posts here bc the archive got shoad. Furthermore, colleges don't give a shit about what you write in your papers because nobody cares what undergrads do anyway.

Here's hoping, I don't want to have to move schools. Although seeing how absolutely stupid they are I just might move anyway

Fucking moron, why is it so hard to fucking understand the concept of 'long march through the institutions?' If the leftists retards did it, then so can you. Holy shit, Jow Forums is fucking retarded.

It was posts from another website, and apparently the professor felt "threatened"

Didn't think what I wrote about was controversial

If this was in America, and you were arrested for this, then you are in for a huge payday. Sue the school and the police department for violating your 1st amendment rights

Will do just in case I do get arrested

KYS

>posting on namefag forums in such a way that you can be identified
lmao

Such a pathetic attempt at a demoralization post.

Every day you're here attempting to stop us is a Whitepill that we are winning.

Attached: 1529159278533.gif (554x400, 120K)

At least maybe now I won't have to do my psychology homework anymore

I'm not a lawyer, but assuming this post is not a LARP, stop talking to anyone about this immediately, get a lawyer, and don't say or do shit until he tells you what to do.

Why would this be a demoralization post? I'm here to see what I can do so I don't get fucked.

Lawyer up make sure it's a Jew. Sue the fuck out of them.

What site? And the prof sounds like a fag assuming you didn't get autistic in your paper. There was even that Yale Pape recently that showed diversity to be bad in literally every way.

Stop talking to them you idiot.
>police call
>hey user we need to talk.
>am I under arrest?
>no we’re just doing an investigation
>sorry I am busy best of luck with whatever you’re up to
>most important part here HANG UP

If they ask if you posted it say no. It’s a college lots of potential hackers.
Tell them it wasn’t you. Video very related.
youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is

Why are you in college?
At least say it's for girls.

I haven't talked to anyone else about it, my family pretty much doesn't talk to me and what few friends I have are mostly just normie friends who I go to get drinks with.

Reddit. And no I didn't get autistic I know better than that.

I denied all allegations

professors literally don't give a fuck about what you're writing. just write non-controversial essays and ggez it
if you're setting off people's danger sense like an edgy middle schooler at your age they start to get worried

I was trying to make friends and learn a thing or two. And girls too but my girlfriend is an obstacle for that

I must be missing something... What is there to deny? Did you break a law?

I'm saying do not talk to the police, school administrators, the teacher, or anyone else with the power to fuck you over without having a lawyer present. The worst thing you can ever do in these situations is think you can talk your way out of shit or influence anything. Shut your mouth, contact a lawyer, keep said mouth shut, and only speak, write, respond, address, etc., as he tells you to.

Well at least now I know I suppose

I don't believe you. If true, tell them they have no right to police your thoughts. Close the door in the pigs face.

Yeah I've heard that before. Just keep my mouth shut and only talk to my lawyer

I'll do that if they come by, it was only a phone call so far.

Deny any association with your account. They can't prove you posted anything. There is likely some board you can appeal above your professor if this confrontation turns serious. Usually academic inquiry is respected above individual professor's fee fees. Just know this paints a target on your back.

Yeah I'll just lay low from now on. I'm in talks with a Christian college closer to home who told me they'd be more than happy to take me in.

I feel like this is grounds enough for you to sue. Definitely would contact a lawyer in the morning.

Also post paper with redacted info if necessary

I will contact a lawyer in the morning, kinda disappointed that college really is how you guys told me it was.

this now

Rollin'

Rolling once more

Do not do that. Just shut the fuck up. Answer the door and tell them you attorney has advised you to say nothing until the attorney needs to get involved.

Oh okay

I bet his paper wasn't any good.

No he didnt

Nah, he is just redpilled, he isn't quoting you, he hates niggers too.

>Reddit
whats your username, i want to see how bad it is

looking for this?

Attached: 1564586623523.png (1050x700, 302K)

Listen to this user, number one rule in life is to have good lawyer. Never talk to cops, if ever asked a question, just say you want to ask lawyer first before answering. Does not matter how simple question may be, ALWAYS talk to lawyer. Cops are like HR but with power to put you in prison, avoid them at any opportunity.

Here's the first part

Attached: 20190909_201718.jpg (1440x1794, 536K)

It's really not, you just chose a gay university
>t. Based Texas A&M system

2nd part

Attached: 20190909_201642.jpg (1440x2082, 611K)

Okay will do

City college, am dumb

No, that's like an admission of guilt. Do what I said. Tell them to fuck off. They know they have no law to enforce against you.

Okay lawyer up and shut up, got it.

Stand up for yourself. You have redpills, use them.

I was gonna do that, but I don't want to end up in jail.

You can't go to jail for anything you just wrote

Just talked to my girlfriend, she said I'm a retard and I need to abandon my views because they're fucking up my education.

>destroy in order for our country to return to greatness
You picked a poor choice in words

Also, whats the reddit username they got?

I didn't want to risk it, but after this I think I'm just gonna go all in into the Jow Forums lifestyle.

i'd believe you if you lived in canada

It was sbspectre.

Fuck that, don't let your girlfriend be assertive over you. You wrote what you wrote and the damage is done, now defend it.

Nothing remotely criminal about this, besides the quality of writing. Just the Prof kvetching.

Post pics of your cock and then foia what they have been looking at, then sue them for looking at pictures of your cock at work as civil servants.

where do you think you can move that will be any different

If you went full retard they would offer you a professorship. (See Bill Ayers)
Don't believe you `user'.

I'm in California, but theres a nice Christian college nearby

I won't, I told her I'm not gonna change and if she doesn't like it she can leave

Haha yeah I need a lot of work

What're they going to do to you? Push you into a hellish life where violent revolt is your only option?

Hahahahaha RUN

Everyone has heard that before yet they never follow that advice. If someone is talking to you, it’s pretty likely they already have your nuts in a vice and are hoping you can just make their life easy by saying something stupid.

Haha I don't know about that

It sure as fuck feels that way

Ok, no one is this stupid and naive. Good b8. You got your (You)’s for the evening.

don't let them MK Ultra you user; I swear to god if i have to listen to another bullshit news story about how one of you incels shot up a toy store or something

you're a lying cocksucker. provide proof. you won't. block out you name and any identifying info ad post the "offending" essay. You're an attention-seeking queeen.

Califag here, can't have guns anyways

also, not gunna lie your "essay" is bait af, like are you trying to scare the shit out of professor weizberg? or just (you) posting

this is the best option

I didn't think it was that bad

If this is actually the essay you turned in, there is no threat here, no attempt at extortion, no attempt at fraud, and thus no crime has been committed. Tell them as much and threaten to sue them. If they actually DO contact the police, don't answer any of their questions, but simply ask them the question: "can you specially cite for me what law has been broken?"

Proof I guess

Attached: 20190909_203512.jpg (1440x1195, 602K)

he did, retard.

Okay I'll do that, and yeah I agree it's nothing bad

Call him a fag and a statist thug.

isn't that the school where the two retards went who killed the cop in Italy? I heard they accept you if you have a pulse.

I would, but I don't think that will help my case

I don't know about that, all I know is that Elliot Rodger came here