How many more letters will the LGBTQP+ community add until people stop taking them seriously?

How many more letters will the LGBTQP+ community add until people stop taking them seriously?

Attached: 1567965089709.png (1821x807, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hi-ZOJZgvkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

N

If you didn't stop taking them seriously with the pride parades and trannies, there was never any hope for you. You are destined for a life of poz and consumerism

Attached: 1518741020582.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I think we're getting pretty close to that point now actually
youtu.be/Hi-ZOJZgvkU

The slope will eventually get too slippery for the normalfags when they start bringing in pedo and incest stuff. I used to think it was hyperbole but that’s the end-result of “love is love” subversion and building a society on as flimsy of a foundation as “freedom”. Trannies are already kinda iffy for normalfags but it at least SOUNDS intuitively plausible to the uninformed who don’t know the truth about the genital butchery surgeries, dilating, forcing hormones on children, etc

Go shill your shit channel somewhere else. I'm going to report all your videos for copyright infringement

based and redpilled. I’ll help

Whats P stands for?

pedo

Attached: 1504499878946.jpg (248x189, 22K)

it happened a few letters ago

Why do you think SU says "for fans of kids"?

I can’t find players for my dnd tables or online games anymore because they’re all plebbitors who demand fag friendly zones. And don’t suggest your niche rpg go back to your dead /tg/ general

Yikes, that was shit.

There was a controversy in my city where a group successfully fought to get the pride flag raised at city hall for pride month and they were throwing around LGBTQIQA2S, which includes intersex, questioning, asexual, and two-spirited. They're a pretty big group with some political power, so that makes me want to drive a railroad spike in my skull that they're getting that ridiculous.

fucking kek

Attached: 1518207066379.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

I've been sick of them for a very, very, very long time. Please help me, oh God.

lmao do it faggot
S E E T H E

How are they going to add beastiality? Maybe do B squared? With that little 2

P
youtube openly supporting pedos...

They already did, it got so ridiculous they took a step back to LGBTQ+. Lol I remember when it was only GLS.

There will be more and more Alphabet people.

What the fuck is P+?

The bridge too far was when men in wigs and five-o'clock shadows took over women's sports. Reductio ad absurdum.

Attached: omcldfrqbxazhxne4enj[1].jpg (636x414, 51K)

Propaganda....I mean pedophilia.

Allah help us

memes aside really what is it

Whoa... what’s the P for? Don’t tell me they were actually stupid enough to let pedos in...

phaggots