What did Jesus mean by this?

>A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.
>Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
>The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
>Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Does Jesus think all non Jews are dogs? The woman has to admit she is a dog for Jesus to help her.

Attached: be8c719eb1204622b9c3649c471fb765.jpg (300x370, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Canaanite-woman-dog.html
biblehub.com/hebrew/3669.htm
bitchute.com/video/y9HiGSF3VrOP/.
christogenea.org/podcasts/ci-intro
christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10
christogenea.org/essays/german-origins
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks
christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good question, i've been wondering this myself... Free bump. Maybe some orthodox bros can answer this one

You can interpret these verses in one of two ways

>#1 Jesus was an Israelite supremacist and Israelite ultra-nationalist and considered all Gentiles dogs and initially didn't want to heal the Gentile Canaanite woman
Or
>#2 The ancient Israelites were the White European(Nordic) race and Jesus was a White supremacist who didn't want to initially heal the non-White Canaanite woman.

Your choice. I know it's #2 though.

Attached: NatSoc Jesus.jpg (352x550, 28K)

Jews back then called gentiles "dogs." Jesus was basically teaching the woman and his disciples a lesson.

gotquestions.org/Canaanite-woman-dog.html

That explains it pretty well.

jesus came first to his own people, then to the rest of the world. he is hebrew and king of the jews.

now khazars take on that name

>Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
It almost sounds like the great faith in Jesus is more important than anything else. Thank you for reiterating this lesson.
Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ.

These verses will probably confuse you even more

Nehemiah 10:29-30
Matthew 10:5-6

Attached: 1567380277900.jpg (408x258, 13K)

He healed her because he's not a dick. He literally called her a bitch you tard.

Healed her daughter*

/thread

It was a simple test of faith. Refutation of divinity and devotion are constantly spammed in the Bible

Idk but caanites were disgusting
They sacrificed kids left snd right. Skimmed them alive

All lies. yousurearefuckinstupid.jpg

When the isrealies disobeyed gods commandments, He broke the covenante with them, allowing babalyon and Assyria to take them over. The new covenant is with anyone who worships Christ.

Oh it is? Ok then. Hear that everybody? Its all a lie, this random guy on Jow Forums said so. Time to pack it up and start worshiping trees

>The woman has to admit she is a dog for Jesus to help her.
This is essentially how christians act when they betray their European spiritual heritage and worship a desert demon YHVH

>start worshiping trees
Better than worshiping a desert demon and his dying-on-a-cross jew

You babylon church goers sure are illiterate fuckwits.

We at least Christian's organized their beliefs in writing, unlike nigger pagans who just kinda do whatever edgy 14 year old's idea of profundity is

>it's okay that we're cattle because we're cattle who can write

Let's ignore the moral center of Western society in favor of being a fedora'd hitchens-lite who confuses contarianism with intelligence

propriety. For Jesus to be proved fully authentic in being the kinsman redeemer and stone the builders rejected he had to show Israel were his creation and that His redemption of the world came about because His people rejected Him.

yes worship the great beings who give you breath

Attached: 1475204859711.jpg (564x846, 157K)

Or the god who created them

god doesn't need to be worshiped. just valued and maintained

the first verse is basically a reaffirmation of an oath made by israelites when they first crossed into the holy land under joshua. of course they will keep with teir own peoplw.

again of course Christ, Lion of the tribe of Judah, came first for His own. His own accepted Him not, though. we are children of japheth, shem, or ham, united to the King thru the cross.

the jews were blinded and many went to great evil in their blindness. still though in te end times a small remnant will be saved and will preach to the nations along with those of other nations who come to Christ.

>God doesn't need to be worshipped
>trees do
Shut the fuck up hippie

>“Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.
Jews were only in God's favor when they believed in him

Let's ignore the fact that people can read now and see your desert cult for what it is, let's just meme this "christianity built the west" and hope no one will see through this crap

>wouldn't heal her daughter because she wasn't Jewish
>only healed her daughter once she likened her own race to "dogs", and likened Jews as the gentiles' "masters".
This still means that salvation is offered first to Jews by priority, and gentiles get whatever table scraps are left, only on the condition that they lower themselves to the rank of slaves belonging to their Jewish masters.
>crumbs that fall from their "master's" table
fucking christ cucks

True. Jesus behavior here is just like Hitler's, who has shown kindness on several occasions to jews of great moral character.

The trees are good enough in and of themselves.
They certainly don't need a god of the jews in order to be valuable

Return to the desert!

i am god incarnated. i've come here to make the final call

Such a well crafted argument. Your ability of refutation is almost Jewish in it's level of disengenuity

>Skimmed them alive
redhotladle.gif

More like a challenge against judiastic notions of superiority as in, well I'm choosen so I deserve this instead of Jesus' message that faith is penultimate

take a number and get in line there's a couple hundred thousand claiming this exact same thing and I'm not so sure any of them know.

I thought it was because he actually believed he was a magic wizard

Agreed. Their prostration is pathetic.

The power of Christ is for those that believe in him. God feeds spiritual bread to his children, not to heathens. She demonstrated her faith in Him by calling Him Lord. She also showed humility and was being a good follower, and I think Jesus rewarded her for her behavior. He didn't exactly call gentiles dogs, but he did use an analogy that compared gentiles to dogs, as opposed to children.

Attached: 1_Cor_2-14.png (581x308, 20K)

It was a test of faith

Attached: St Boniface.jpg (500x500, 135K)

Jesus was the redpill, you take care of your own people first, but don't become a monster with no heart. You do what's right, help the woman but ultimately she is from Canaan and belongs in Canaan, not living amongst the Israelites.

Wow almost as if it was a test of faith and people have written entire books on this the past 1700 years

Literal cope

You really BELIEVE that THE GOD OF ALL THINGS is a JEW?

A JEW created everything? A JEW loves you dearly and wants to hang out with you forever, but not until the moment after you die, after living a life of constant suffering? Of all the information the world, THAT'S what makes you feel cozy?

I don't understand how other people come up with the beliefs that they cling to. Sometimes I really do think we're all talking, retarded monkeys, regardless of IQ or capability.

Ahhh yes, meme response when there's nothing left to say. You're either a low effort troll or just too dumb to say anything of value. IDK which is worse, but I'm sure you'll illuminate further

The mental gymnastics required to make lunacy sound logical.

jews always lie.
Christians are the israelites.

Can I get a QRD on this pic? Seems interdasting

Attached: 7E3384A6-9875-4B55-9FD8-CE29D18A6ED0.gif (380x380, 854K)

One of the points of conflict between Christ and the jews was that they would not acknowledge him, and thus refused all the chosen of Christ as well.
To follow Christ, is to be chosen.
The jews didn't like that idea, so they had him murdered.

Attached: 1506236720043.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

Do YOU have what it takes to have such faith, Jow Forums? This is the test that Christianity puts before every believer. Are you prepared to follow Christ even to the Cross?

Even today, even in this modern world, people die for their belief in Jesus Christ. In countries like Nigeria and India, people are killed because of their beliefs. Could you have that level of faith? Could you go to your death rather than forsake your faith in Jesus? Are you strong enough for that? This is what the martyrs of ancient Rome did. It's the ultimate test.

Attached: 4d5ee0716edc7532a2521fe81155fd17.jpg (591x963, 120K)

do you even know who the canaanites are?
They are the fucking kikes we are dealing with today.

imagine if a kike went up to Jesus today and asked for a favor, despite spending their entire life hating God , worshipping moloch. Jesus had to test if her faith is sincere.

it's one of the most famous paintings in the world but one of Da Vinci's less known

Jesus is God’s son. Not a Jew. Israel got the messiah because they were lost sheep. They got the spiritual doctor because they were sick

You’ll ignore this though

ARE YOU PREPARED TO CONSIDER THAT THERE'S AN ARBITRARY RELIGION FOR EVERY PART OF THE WORLD YOU SIMPLE-MINDED PLEBIAN?

i have recently discovered this line of thinking.
I'm considering Christ bros wut do?

>The power of Christ is for those that believe in him. God feeds spiritual bread to his children, not to heathens. She demonstrated her faith in Him
What part was so hard to understand? Read it in the King James. It's hard for a dog like you to understand, perhaps. God's word is non-sense to dogs.

You rant like an angry leftist yelling at their christian dad user

Attached: 01d54586306ee0fa3bfc2129ee51950ca80d8cf324634ae7202bb749ba804723.jpg (400x526, 52K)

Based, with digits

user it’s really simple
Every reaction has a cause
There is one great cause, the creator of everything, god
God loves you and wants you to be happy. All you have to do is open your heart

By "lost sheep" you mean foreskin-carving, malicious, deceitful, usurious, morally depraved, murderous kikes.

The moral superiority is palpable. You practice a socially acceptable blood sacrifice ritual every weekend.

Friendly reminder god sent Jesus to Israel for the same reason a doctor goes to see a patient.
To heal them.
But unlike a sick patient in a doctors care, the Israelites rejected their healing

so what sect of Christianity teaches this?

>Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
You seem confused, even though he applauded the gentile woman. And she's not the only one: often the ones he is most impressed with are gentiles. He says one of the most inflammatory things to the Jews: that the kingdom of heaven will be taken away from them and given to a nation ("nation" in ancient language means "ethnicity") bearing the fruit of the kingdom of heaven. Historically, we see that it transfers to the Roman empire, and then to Europe. The lesson is that you must bear the fruit of the kingdom of God if you wish to be a part of it.

No. The Jews of the old testament were literally god's chosen people. However, when Jesus came and died on the cross, both jew and gentile alike could have the same spiritual life.

Yeah precisely
The type of tribe that would murder their one chance at redemption
You’re starting to get this. Jesus was sent to the lost tribe of Israel. Not the perfect never do wrong tribe of holiness that doesn’t need a spiritual guide

Your birth location/religion is random, and will likely determine how you perceive the world. Why do you refuse to realize this? Everyone has a different set of beliefs they like, and they're all radically different. Muslims and Christians both believe in a supreme deity, and they will literally kill each other over who's god is cooler. Why do you refuse to acknowledge how retarded that is?

So European pagans were healthy?

All Christians teach that Christ, the Son of God, gave his life for the remission of our sins
>For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
John 3:17

I can answer it. I happen to have read all the apostles in the original greek text.

Ahem.
Jesus was a jew.
Saul was a jew.
Saul had been exiled from greece 4 times.
He died in Cyprsus, in exile.
Christianity was literally a jewish sect that was meant to subvert rome.
The flavians saw it as a great way to earn shekels.
Justinian saw it as a great way to massacre dissenters, unify the multiracial empire and consolidate power.
Theodosius was pretty much the same, with the added bonus of succumbing to the demands of women, that had grown extremely powerful in late rome.
Constantine used it as a means of uniting the forces of Constantius and maximian, as well as fostering an image of a liberator to the masses.

The jews subverted greece and rome. Greece and rome, like shabbos goyim, subverted the rest of europe and much of the world as far as japan, the new world, india and greenland.

The Bible
The tribe of Israel is descended from Jacob who stole Esau’s birthright through Jewish tricks. Jokes on Jacob because Esau’s birth right was mankind’s original sin (eating the fruit in the garden of eden)

Walk with our Lord. Praise Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Attached: 1562643411990.jpg (236x332, 14K)

Chosen doesn’t always have good connotations
They were chosen alright
Chosen to be the ones that reject Jesus

yes and some have dyke priest tearing down crosses. is orthodox the proper interpretation of the Gospels? Gnostic's? Pentecostal? Mormon?

Innocent is a better term. Remember Israel had tons of prophets sent from the creator of everything. They knowingly lived in sin

He was hesitant to help a baal worshipper. Can you really blame him? He had to give her a test of faith.

Ow the edge

This has nothing to do with race or religion, he was sent as a prophet to Israel, because they were in need of his message and that was where he planned his work, so he brushed her off so he could be on his way, but he blessed the woman when she made it clear that she understood not only his mission but his messages as well, and so he saw that this woman also favoured God.

You're starting to understand Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. He wasn't trying to start a whole new belief system, but his own sect of Judaism. His end goal, like that of all Jews, was to promote Jews. He would laugh at you goyim today thinking he's your savior.

Convert to Mithraic Zoroastrianism. It's literally the same shit but an Aryan religion, rather than the stolen kike version.

Reminder - the lost sheep of Israel refers to the lost 10 tribes of Israel - not the "jews" - most of whom were mixed multidude mutt edomites then and mixed mutt turk/khazars now.

tst

great satire

Churches vary user, even within denominations. Some are based, but many are not. Be of a discerning spirit. Walk by faith and trust in Christ.
>For the Lord is our judge;
>the Lord is our lawgiver;
>the Lord is our king;
>he will save us.
Isaiah 33:22

(((Canaanite)))

The very word Canaanite in ancient Hebrew was synonymous with "merchant". That should give you a hint about who's who in the Bible.

biblehub.com/hebrew/3669.htm

Christian Identity is true. Christogenea.org is the best source for more information on the subject.

Attached: 1548828054908.jpg (464x211, 33K)

Canaanites were and are tainted by fallen angel blood and their culture's religious worship was and is an abomination in God's eyes. The lost sheep of Israel were the Judeans. Not the ashkenazi, mizrahi, and sephardi, nor the donmeh of the modern jew definition today.

But as the prophecy goes, the purpose of God's blessing of the Gentiles is to make the remnants of the ethnic Israelites(the twelve tribes having nothing to do with the modern jews) hidden in other genetics around the world, jealous of the Gentiles blessing to make them want to return to God too.

The more people lose their grasp of nuance and context, the more this is going to become difficult to get through to people, as you can all already see in this thread being demonstrated.

Attached: 1567621133004.png (3310x476, 395K)

The Children of Israel are the True Children of God. There is something plane and simple about that

Within Christianity/and true Judaism Faith in YHWY is what designated a person righteous before GOD.

Abraham was the first Jew but his Judaism came about because of his human expression of faith in response to an Omnipotent, Omniscient GOD. The only GOD.

The ordinances and traditions that became Judaism where man embellished outside of but pointing to the divine moment of relationship established by Faith in YHWY through Abraham

Every truly born again Christian’s response to YHWY’s universal call by the Holy Spirit’s conviction of sin through an act of faith in belief in Christ and acknowledgement of GOD’s righteous standards IS Abraham played out again.

It’s spiritual rebirth through faith. Jewish notions of birthright are misplaced because they rely on flesh which has been corrupted. GOD’s view of honoring a righteous persons act of faith by placing them and their descendants as first born has nothing to do with their corporate supremacy and everything to do with HIS response to 1 act of faith and HIS expectation that as an example everyone determines for salvation will find it.

There are people who reject the Holy Spirit and GOD knows who you were before HE made you. If you identify with this then you should know it’s not GOD who is evil it’s your desire to rule over GOD that condemns you. The original satanic impulse.

Christ’s response to the Canaanite is a demarcation that salvation is a spiritual condition for eternal spiritual beings, which we are in part, that can only be activated through a spiritual faith response highlighted by our spiritual father Abraham.

Attached: 82CC7C28-879F-4A1E-84D2-41B3D5E7E05E.jpg (480x480, 57K)

since I'm being honest here, it is the hatred that Christ brings up here that really started to hit home. The more I learned the clearer it got. Our culture is Christendom. Kikes HATE him and so do many of these cringe LARPing miserable people. Thank you for your time and replies user.

>#2 The ancient Israelites were the White European(Nordic) race and Jesus was a White supremacist who didn't want to initially heal the non-White Canaanite woman.
The ancient israelites have a character that is very similar to modern jews it's why all the heroes of the old testament are heroes in the jewish sense using deceit as their primary weapon.
The story of Jacob and Esau is a great example.
bitchute.com/video/y9HiGSF3VrOP/. Jacob and Esau are twin brothers whose father was Isaac, Abraham's son. Jacob became one of the three patriarchs of the jewish people btw. So here is how the story goes; Esau was a hunter who provided for his family and went out to hunt deer for his cunt mom, blind dad, and his asshole shylock brother Jacob who spent his days idling away at home. One day, Esau failed in his hunt and returns empty handed and starving. Jacob was eating stew and decided to jew Esau out of his inheritance, namely the covenant and the promised land. Esau agrees as the covenant is useless if he starves to death and Jacob won't let him have stew unless he trades his inheritance away. Afterwords their cunt mom convinces Jacob to disguise himself as Esau and steal Isaac's blessing from Esau. While Esau hunts for deer to give Isaac for the blessing, Jacob kills some of the goats and wears their skins as a disguise fooling Isaac into giving Jacob his blessing. When Esau returns with the real meat, Isaac explains that Jacob took the blessing already by deceit and that it was his now.

Attached: 1546296005136.jpg (695x732, 183K)

Pardon the fact that I don't have a knowledgeable religious background, but if Jesus wasn't crucified would salvation still be offered? I thought the two were intertwined, eg "died for our sins".

Israel doesn't refer to the modern day state of Israel. Israel is a people that effectively been sifted into all nations at this point. Which in context, refers to a believer of Christ.

Israel was not a country originally and was a man named Jacob who earned the title by wrestling with God in his mind, heart and soul. There is something plain and simple about that, that just doesn't fit with the criminal Rothschild state called "Israel" today.

In Acts 17 the Holy Spirit through Paul addresses this that GOD determines the times and places of all and that he places us within these boundaries that we might seek HIM and find HIM. And that HIS qualities and nature are simple and known to all of us so all are without excuse.
Your point is a simple 1, a better question is why do all religions have overlapping aspects? Could it be that all are seeking the same destination, cure?

GOD says I AM. (No other deity makes this claim and holds us so high in esteem that HE believes we can find HIM) It’s an immoral rejection of human capacity to reject the Holy Spirit’s call to faith.
Most of the Church is apostate tho. It’s a tough road but you know you made it this far!

Jesus threw his lot in with the Semites. No one ever told him what Jow Forums already knows. "With Jews, you lose." He got his in the end.

Introduction to Christian Identity - christogenea.org/podcasts/ci-intro
Only one race descended from Adam through Noah, the White race - christogenea.org/essays/race-genesis-10
Germanic people are Israelites - christogenea.org/essays/german-origins
The Romans were Israelites - christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah
Many ancient Greeks (Danaan and Dorian, not Ionian) were Israelites - christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks
Two Seedline Christian Identity Explained - christogenea.org/podcasts/two-seedline

Attached: C89DUfBXkAElwhG.jpg (716x716, 176K)

Amen brother. Thanks be to God our Father! He has revealed Himself to us out of his abundant grace, love and mercy through his Son, Jesus Christ.
>If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.
John 14:7

Jacob was not a hero user, and was repaid for his deceit. He himself was deceived by Laban, who gave Leah as Jacob's wife instead of Rachel, who was Jacob's choice. Ultimately, it was through Leah's descendants that Christ was born. God has a way of working all things, even our own evil intentions, for His glory.

Joseph's story was similar. Joseph was left for dead by his brothers, but eventually made it to Egypt and it was through Joseph that God worked to save Israel and Egypt alike during the famine.

It was God's will that Esau not inherit his father's blessing because God knew he would be a race-mixer (miscegenation is a form of fornication).

"lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one mess of meat sold his own birthright." Hebrews 12:16

Jacob did nothing wrong, fuck Esau (Edom).

Attached: 59f2010bbc40e.jpg (750x290, 64K)