i

> i...
> hurt myself today
> to see if i still feel

Attached: _1.jpg (1500x1125, 133K)

What happened.

I saw someone sperg out and spam a thread for an hour.

Jow Forums next

>Scitzos all the way
>Nothing that is real...

It’s comfirmed coming back in a few days
Stay mad kike

>kike

source?

Fuck off kanye

cant even access the .onion site.

i would rather be there than here

Attached: 1567557143954.png (745x497, 379K)

a needle tears a hole a hole, that old familiar sting

WOW THATS SO DEEP AND INTELLECTUAL OP OMG

It was never down on any mandatory basis. Jim wanted to keep the site offline until his congressional hearing, which happened last week. Yes, it was down voluntarily. Also, Jim is making his own Cloudflare.

Not even Ron could get screenshots from the moderation log... because Jim took the site down. The only thing running is sql server (likely so they can look up anything that Congress might want an answer for); the webserver isn't. Not even on tor.

>I have been forgotten

Attached: F3DB7ACB58CE4DDBB236DB5F63705E7F.jpg (630x534, 61K)

You look like yourself, but youre somebody else only it ain't on the surface.

Attached: 1568008981373.jpg (540x540, 47K)

host company disassociated with them

is it coming back or not

shouldnt you be backpacking in the mountains of morocco?
where am i supposed to shitpost now?

>Also, Jim is making his own Cloudflare
That sounds expensive as fuck and I doubt he'll manage to do that. From what I know 8ch has been burning money for years and even there were rumours abou Jim wanting to declare himself in bankrumptcy.

And they had offers to cover DDoS protection. They haven't been looking for someone to cover that.
He had enough money to go to the US for a couple weeks BEFORE his hearing. He had enough to hire a good attorney. I think he'll be fine. 8ch only brings in about $12,000/year (not enough to pay the staff). 8ch isn't his only venture (he owns other websites, and he has a pig farm). Cloudflare isn't exactly cheap (it's cheaper than many others, but not the cheapest available by a longshot). After his hearing he spoke about this stuff with someone. I thought it was linked on @infinitechan's twitter, but it must be a reply (I'm not logging in to check).

jesus christ. its insane how far you have to go just to have a website where people can say nigger and talk about the juden issue. really cracks my peppercorns

well, in that case I hope everything goes well for him and ron
>and he has a pig farm
lol, cute

fuck your digits faggot.

if Jow Forums goes...

I can't wait. But I must say I've had more fun here than I expected. Got to make a pretty good number of memes.

>where am i supposed to shitpost now?
Here, of course. I only went there a few times. I keep up with the case because .. we all should, really. If 8ch goes, Jow Forums is next. I would use the site more often if these two things were corrected:
- low activity, even on the "big" boards
- no 4chanX/AppChanX

After hearing that 8ch only took in about 12k/year, I've even considered donating even though I don't frequent the site.

My mom came downstairs in the middle of the night and asked me if I was "one of those eight chan people."

Wtf? Did normie news do some fucking expose today or something? Fuck.

you must have that autism stank. its ok i do too.

if 4 and 8 both go then they lose convenient scape goats. i think at least one site will always have to be active at least until (((they))) are making their final moves. if both go down then fema camps are on the way

Of course I do but I've had it for years and they never knew about the chan world.

But now they're onto me thanks to the fucking media.

>and he has a pig farm

Attached: be_wary_of_any_man.png (320x251, 121K)

spill it - we're here

Attached: getalight.jpg (255x145, 11K)