ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Mexicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Brazilians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "mutt"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "el atrocidad"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: 1445845666799.jpg (720x755, 44K)

>invented electricity

we can take it. that's what winners do.

>invented computers
Uuuuhhh

american education

>vicious attacking
cry more

>americans
Im not insulting pre jewdised, pure anglo america sweet heart. Flat out worst post ive ever seen on Jow Forums
+ imagine counting inventors by nationality rather than ethnicity.

Attached: deletethis.png (392x577, 28K)

yea m8 da british inventid da coompooter first. sure weez didn't tell no body tillz they was already making coompooters what we waznt havin notfin to do wif. but wez waz first and sheeet

Where does this nigger think it is? You know a thread like this is only going to drive anti-American memes into overdrive. Maybe that is your goal

Attached: 28734986278394234.jpg (2000x3860, 2.04M)

Internet is Swiss. Computers German. Electricity Croat

Cannot bully us

We invented electricity

Hey fag. Delete this you fucking pussy. If you can’t take bantz, and even legit anger/hatred/jealousy/frustration then you have no business here.

Lurk moar and go back to plebbit in between

Attached: D530CEE1-40EE-481E-A830-CEF1C24D8ACE.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

Next you'll tell me Jow Forums is Japanese.

Attached: 1449474392059.png (501x501, 417K)

>Internet is Swiss.
ARPANET is NOT Swiss.
>Computers German.
Depends on how you define "computer". In many definitions, they were invented in the US. If you want to talk about the first object would be considered a "computing device", that would be the Abacus.. created by the Romans.
>Electricity Croat
No one invented fucking electricity. You do not INVENT the movement of fucking electrons you fucking moron. They move whether humans exist or not.

Pic severely related.

Attached: 1550013367354.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Fattie shut the fuck up

Attached: fat american retard.jpg (663x534, 84K)

Fuck off this isn't "America" anymore this is greater Mexico. Once we take over we're getting rid of all the statues of your Masonic idols

Attached: mexican_flag_american_flag_upsidedown.jpg (293x390, 31K)

America was never great. The majority of wars and regime changes world wide happened because of America

>No one invented fucking electricity
but invenetions that make use of it, but not single person invented it, it started with Volt and Coulomb and electrocuting dead frogs

Looks like we got ourselves an evil racist colonizer here.

>Hurr durr, inventions use [object] .. so it was invented!
People make use of fucking dirt. Does that mean someone, somewhere invented fucking dirt too ... or are you just using nigger-tier logic because that's all you have?

you can't though, you guys are the saltiest bitches on this entire site lmao

go do the hakka you fat brown cannibal

Say something nice about your emperors

Attached: 1398558665811.jpg (336x415, 25K)

what the fuck is wrong with you faggot

This meme is so bad I’m literally embarrassed for you that it was posted. It’s too gay, especially that thought bubble. Come on dude. Do better

>Im not insulting pre jewdised, pure anglo america sweet heart.

good point, i think most people on Jow Forums have at least some appreciation for the revolutionary spirit of the core founding stock of the country

Outside of you being a fucking retard?

>The majority of wars and regime changes world wide happened because of America

Attached: European_wars.png (2652x6475, 3.21M)

just mad cause all your achievements are just minor technicalities and no one's falling for your transparent attempts to steal the achievements of others.

America
>fuck yeah
Even Matt Damon

>brown for the crown
>literally no one in history that ever had any crown that mattered was brown

Niggers, beaners, and shitskins of every shade will literally never be more than white mans labor. It’s a fact. Cry more, Julio

It's funny how you guys complain so much about white genocide when throughout history its wars you guys created that killed the majority of your young male populations. Thx for the examples

Attached: 12b.png (680x357, 427K)

Lurk moar faggot

Attached: One_day.png (1238x652, 99K)

Abraham Lincoln did not invent electricity but he did allow it to move freely about in his Electrification Proclamation, just before his tragic death.
Shortly thereafter, Thomas Edison was the first to successfully tame electrons and after trying several filaments, managed to invent the incandescent bulb, which by the way still shines in his Menlo Park workshop.

You’re stupid and you should feel bad when understanding this is a lifelong handicap you’ll never escape

>white mans labor
They're hiring us at the factories and technology centers. The majority of the "illegals" who have been arrested by ICE weren't feild workers you know that right? Sure lots of us are in labor but because of our huge population we're also taking over REAL jobs

You do realize that America didn't actually invent any of those things? Not entirely at least.

You also realize that literally everyone except for Native Americans in the USA aren't actually originally from America, right?

Electricity wasn't invented. And it was Briton Michael Faraday who put it to technological use. Also the World Wide Web (what the average Joe knows as the internet) was invented by Briton Tim Berners-Lee.

Attached: MuttHitlerQuote.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Oh so you're telling me real genocide wasn't commited against white people by other white people? You're a joke

Modern Computer invented by Alan Turing.

Relax OP.
We all make fun of each other but deep inside we know we're brothers.
You know that.

Attached: 6e37d58c90c750553188b6c026be37629417b564277c3f10d0ca65531308c800.jpg (1200x787, 617K)

The cope.

>Abraham Lincoln did not invent electricity but he did allow it to move freely about in his Electrification Proclamation
Hmm

How do you define "originally from"? Natives travelled to the landmass now known as America from East Asia during an Ice Age.

>Hitler
Perfect example right there, the British agent who killed 1/3rd of the european population. Hitler was honestly the worst thing to have happened to you pigs. Its mainly because of him you guys dont stand a chance!

Internet comes was invented in CERN which is not in the US retard.

NOOOOO HITLER SAID WE WERE GERMAN MY GRANDAD WAS CALLED GOLDSHITZ REEEE

>You also realize that literally everyone except for Native Americans in the USA aren't actually originally from America, right?
>Hurr durr, Native Americans are originally from America. No one else.
Imagine being this retarded.

Britain was 100 percent judaized. A shame.

Attached: OswaldMosley~01.jpg (600x345, 71K)

Is that a mexigore thread?
I heard someone ask for mexigore thread

Attached: Tortured-woman-Cartel-MTY.jpg (640x480, 108K)

He's right

newfags

>Britain was 100 percent judaized
You pigs always try to deflect from your crimes by saying its da joooos!! I've even heard some of you pigs say every elite family in America is jewish which is a joke. The most powerful bankers in American history were not Jews
The Walters
Cronkite
The bundies
The taffs
The toffans
The koch family
The mikmillens
The dunkens
The NEWHOUSES
The lotters
The deponts
The Rothschilds
The bushes
The Kennedys
The Rockefellers
The morgans
etc. none of these people are Jewish, all these families have billions of dollars on the network on the low end. not one of these families are Jewish

Attached: anderson-cooper-4-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 849K)

ok boomer

Attached: 1567977115458.png (900x466, 387K)

>You're a joke
>no u

As I mentioned before, you’re unintelligent. I have nothing to offer you that you can use, such as your state will disallow. Don’t have children... that’s unironically the best thing you can do for la raza and mankind as a whole.

Btw, your whore of a mother and fat hairy sisters would all — everyone of them — run (not walk) to couple with the lowest of white men. You know it, they know it... everyone knows it. Now stop posting. You’re done here

>Rothchilds not Jewish
OK kid.

Attached: NathanRothschild~01.jpg (1537x1001, 153K)

>you're done here

Attached: bv5282d2b3.png (891x620, 32K)

Thanks, fellow oldfag. Like my ID?

Attached: 1405399374593.jpg (400x268, 44K)