Fuck you pol, because of you I cant date girls who have been blacked...

Fuck you pol, because of you I cant date girls who have been blacked. I start getting cozy with a great girl and then I have to pop the question, which alone is a red flag to them. On one hand I want to not care about chicks sexual history because Ive done some disgusting shit in my time, but then I just cant help myself with the double standards. In all honesty i would probably bleach a black chick. How the fuck do yall cope with this? Is it time to see a psychologist or is it fine to not like mudsharks

Attached: 44DBC676-1F96-439D-BFF3-F4C39E909FE1.gif (280x203, 1001K)

pathetic

Fuk u jamal im gonna go on a bleach spree see how you like it

you are lost and jaded

Giving a shit what a woman thinks was your first mistake

Too late cuck all your women are ours.
Might as well get on HRT now

It's a public health concern, user. Niggers and STIs are like peas and carrots and these sluts are all infected. Unless you like having sores on your dick it's in your interest to discriminate.

You can discriminate with your hand because we already got every last one as soon as they ready.
And kike brainwashing will ensure that we continue to.

See this seems like a larp, who is doing this? And why? Is it just sheer demoralisation?

>We
You're a 400 lb Jew role-playing as a nigger.

>how do you cope with the feels involved when you date a nigger-fucking whore?
I wouldn't know. Lesson there.
You could always avoid that strange minority instead of trolling them for pussy out of some fetish, but you do you, as your wife's kids say.

>cant date girls who have been blacked
your welcome

It's pretty disgusting, isn't it.

Attached: 1903825h.jpg (500x709, 94K)

Attached: DXf72r2VoAA2tX0.jpg (1024x600, 83K)

This is gold, it isnt fair that white men are copping all of the demoralisation psyops. If we made some for white girls then maybe more would join us in wanting purity and old fashion love.

I cant date them, im more worried about the fact that I am so adamantly against it to the point i scare normies who havent been blacked.

Imagine if a bot would autopost this shit all the time like it does for the white male demoralization psyop

“Fellow chosen, why can’t I get any of our women? I always see them going with the golems. Do they really love black cock?”

Could be a good troll to demoralize the demoralizers

>this is a huge problem, considering most women have been blacked
Just stop. I know you think you're being funny, and it doesn't matter if everyone thinks you're retarded because you're only pretending for lulz, but at some point this has got to have some impact on you inside.

Nah most havent been blacked. Ive been with 21 girls at this point and the only one who has racemixxed was the last one. She was an 18 year old zoomer and said that I have issues and that she is scared of me because I dont like race mixers. Which is what lead me to question if i should really give a shit or not. I am tired of having to ask girls im getting cozy with and explaining that my dealbreakers are racemixing among other things. It inadvertantly reveals my power level and freaks them out

About once a night I'll just go through all the idf demoralization threads and drop these with a sage. Someone out there might take these threads seriously so it's a mitzvah to remind our fellow anons who's nose is behind all of this.

>It's a public health concern, user. Niggers and STIs are like peas and carrots and these sluts are all infected. Unless you like having sores on your dick it's in your interest to discriminate.
This

cuck

Cope

Time to see a psychologist.