What were the rescuers last thoughts?

what were the rescuers last thoughts?

Attached: 1567514466902.webm (406x320, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6639797/niagara-river-men-drown-currents-onlookers-film/
youtu.be/rbpeb5Z_r9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diversity was his strength until the very end

>I am such a good perso-blublbublbublbulbbulbbbbbb...

I should have deleted my browser history

What Sack of shit stand there recording. Whoever they are should fucking rope themselves. Help them you useless cunts

>i fucked up
how dumb can you be to save a nigger?

>my wife's boyfriend will fuck her extra hard I hope

And drown too?

Fuck off back to plebbit

Dont get what happened

How the hell do you die so stupidly?

Did nigger pull him down or did rescuer get muscle cramps while pulling him up? I don't get it.

Nigger tries to swim, goes into panic mode as niggers are prone to do, begins drowning. White guy jumps in to try and save her. She immediately starts using him like a flotation device, pushing down on him to try and stay afloat. They both sink to the bottom and die.

This is why you never NEVER attempt to save a drowning person. They will kill you. You will go under with them. I thought we all knew this. Apparently not. Some still learn the hard way.

nigger pushed him down trying to climb on the guy instead of just relaxing and letting the guy save him

Multiple people could have controlled him

>person

define please

Fuck yourself you dopey faggot

no one had a fucking rope or stick to hand to that fucking nigger? Stupidity all around you got enough time to film you got enough time to run to a tree and break a branch off to save a nigger and your friend.

I did a mandatory 3 day lifeguard course when I worked at a gym. All he did was drill home that you do not jump in to rescue anyone other than a child. Drowning people will drag you down with them. You just throw them something bouyant and thell them to kick

It the water is calm how do you drown? Take a deep breath and float.

Was probably another subhuman who can’t even swim to save their lives.

"this is a metaphor for western nations"

Attached: 1475987497425.png (628x719, 347K)

^^ this

Fuck off mate. Are you 12?

You need skilled training to save someone drowning. They are in panic mode, their cerebellum takes over. They can't reason. Multiple people with nfi of what they're doing would have died as well.

Niggers have a higher bone density that whites, they feel very uncomfortable in the water. Again this came from a verified instructor

Tell that to the dead nigger.

"FUCK JANNIESblublublub"

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>how do you drown?

being a nigger

the worst part is that he saw the nigger wasnt going to cooperate and had several chances of saving himself, instead he chose to virtue signal to death

Niggers CAN'T calm down. People pretend that niggers can't swim because they're more muscular, which is bullshit unless we're talking about professional athletes (who, surprise surpise, CAN swim). Niggers have a gene that causes them to go into fight-or-flight mode much faster than most other people. Have you ever been in a stressful situation where you couldn't think straight or acted impulsively? Niggers are like that every single day.

This is the the west in a nutshell.
All the history of your past. Your friends and family. Thoughts, memories, likes and dislikes. Your personality and your potential future. All that potential. Children and wife now or in the future gone.
All gone in a instant.
He fucking deserved it.
He might have realised after the first time the nigger pulled him down that he made a mistake. But no, he just had to persist on trying to save the nigger.
And now they're both dead.
This is the future of all nigger worshipping whites.

>fuck, should have thrown him a basketball

Then get a fucking stick or anything he can float on, dont stand there on your fucking phone like a stupid fucking idiot.

The term rock fish has basis in reality. The negro stereotype is well earned and proved daily.

Attached: 1541534689182.jpg (645x729, 57K)

This

Based

The fucking get something to throw him, Dont stand there fucking recording them die

why not just hold them underwater untill they are unconsious then once their body goes limp safety drag them back to land/edge of pool then squeeze all the water out of their lungs.

i would have thrown a rock to its head

If it's brown flush it down

All he had to do was half Nelson grab him and swim back.
What's ridiculous about all this is that guy is so fat all he had to do was lay back and he'd just float

Niggers go into the metaphorical ‘blue screen of death’ when they’re in water. Something about how they’re instinctually wired just makes them do absolutely everything wrong if they think they’re drowning... they start flailing like lunatics, and they expel all the air from their lungs rather than hold their breath. It’s the weirdest fucking thing.

literally a bunch of niggers standing round watching it happen. this whole video is a metaphor for the west

search for Niagara river drowning on worldstar hiphop

why tho?
do you attempt to save a cockroach on it's back as well?

calm down Francesco, its the year 2019 and thanks to these people the internet gets to enjoy kino level entertainment.

Fuck off, it's comedy gold.
Thank fuck someone got it on camera.
Saved it, and I'm going to use it in multiple threads from now on

>*record scratch*
>Yeah that's me.
>I'm sure you're wondering how I got into this situation....

kek

Attached: 1567569126590.webm (592x720, 2.95M)

> Niggers are like that every single day.
This. Imagine the evil of the "egalitarians" that saw this confused, hateful monkey race and decided "I'll make humans out of you, I'll artificially explode your numbers, and breed you in a foreign country where humans live".

Attached: Angelina-Jolie-and-kids.jpg (1200x900, 130K)

There was an interesting pagan man on youtube, later deleted videos. He spoke interesting stuff. According to him, the white race is connected to water and green nature, hench our eyes are blue and green.

He also said black people are earth people, stone people and come from the ground, and thats why they sink.

I think you came to the wrong board.

They werent white, notice only the white man dies.
Altruism is the cause of white genocide btw both men and female.

Based he only drawned because he fluttered his hands like a cockroach

>Damn, I should have done more cardio before going to a high risk area to be a superhero.
Typically your last thoughts are really blunt.
As reported.
>I'm going to die
>I've lost too much blood
>I should have worn insulated gloves
>I should have double checked my tank
>I should have packed extra-exposure clothing
>I should have brought a field kit
>I shouldn't have gotten separated from my unit, charging out was as dangerous as they said.
Like, your last thoughts will be incredibly blunt and to the point. Your brain rushes in on itself in adrenaline until it understands. Even if your ego doesn't want to, the brain will override it. You will experience a wonderful sensation of peace. Then it goes blank. This is almost every report summarized. There are other, incidents. Like divine providence. Where someone is revealed information from a higher power. Gains a higher awareness. Able to bring back useful confirm-able data.

>saving someone from drowning from the front
>not trying to knock him out first
>not being able to swim
>trying to save someone when you're not a good swimmer
They teach that shit in elementary school here.

Fuck off you faggot

Yeah, I'm sure no one thought of that. How do you know they didn't look around the boat already. Believe it or not, not many 8 foot long pointy things on seacraft.
But please post some more about how much this webm has made you cry.

I keked.

Yep. You can see from the white dude he had no plan. He must've thought all he needed to do was swim there and somehow the fat guy would be magically saved. He even fucked around with no idea what he was doing trying to save the guy. What a fucking idiot.

Someone who thought was recording a
>heroic tolerant act of unconditional love towards another individual of the human race, citizen of the world
that would give a video with emotional music and crappy text explaining how awesome this human being is (never questioning how stupid the nigger was in the first place) which would blow up in love and like kikebook reactions.
Instead, since the nigger got the savior wannabe and himself killed, it will only make it to liveleak.
Kek.

Good for you. rope yourself faggot

makes sense, niggers love rocks

Why they don't use all the floating shit around?

Do you think you in a low profile fantasy, shizo?

I just dont get it. Like i thought treading water was instinctual. No one ever taught me. How the fuck did they end up in the drink if they cant swim. And whats up with the tard with the camera that didnt help

Drowning pirate niggers are the best niggers

>Niggers CAN'T calm down.
So you are saying, blacks never relax?

You're all a bunch of retards.
More retarded than that nigger and the cuck combined. It's a region near the bay known for extremely strong currents. The nigger when into the water despite everyone telling him not to go because every local knows about this region since several people have drowned there before. And why did he swim there? Because he wanted that big ass log. Really he would have survived had he just kept hugging the log. The bystanders could have made a long rope if they combined some clothing but hey...

It is not instinctional at all. You need to learn it the same as riding bycicle

All humans that don't know how to swim do this, you mong.

>I hope someone uploads this on twitter and people praise me for not being a racist!!

He made convincing arguments, but he deleted his youtube so I can't send it to you. He was pagan, and this could be considered lore, or maybe slightly esoteric.

Anyway, in regards to black drowning, and never attempted to leave africa, I do view black people as stone. They just sink.

So what?

Did you grow up near or around water? It's not instinctional at all. only babies right out of the woom can (sort of) swim.
Most people who never go near water most of their lives are rly bad swimmers and don't understand how to move fast and energy efficient in water.

Your parents probably put you in a swimming pool or lake starting at an early age. It's definitely not instinctual for a lot of people.

They could have used their pants or shirt as a temporary life vest, fill it with air snd hold on

>Based he only drawned because he fluttered his hands like a cockroach
What's sad is don't they teach you how to swim at school? It's like apart of gym class no? They do that here.
And yeah his downfall was from slapping his and up and down like a retard.

It's almost as if saving people you aren't related to isn't worth it.

>still water
>white guy swims over to nog with no resistance
>strong currents

Asaheim Wulfguard was his name, found his bitchute, strange but interesting topics that he discussed.

The rip cirrents are racist

>Western society summed up in one video...

That isn't true though. We've already confirmed some babies are born knowing how to swim. Especially in nations where swimming was critical for centuries.

thesun.co.uk/news/6639797/niagara-river-men-drown-currents-onlookers-film/

>ameriturd edjumecation

like I said, more retarded than the nigger and cuck combined

Fuck off back to boards you clown

Anyone know when rockfish season is?

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>this virtue signal was worth itttttttttt.....blub blub

True...

But the video didnt show this. You sure this isnt to downplay the person who drowned and killed someone trying to save them?

>Do you think you in a low profile fantasy, shizo? He's actually right
They reckon the Solutrean were seafaring people and did alot of swimming and diving(they've found ancient evidence of huge shellfish trade).
They reckon the blue eyes is an adaption for seafaring and diving. It's pretty damn true aswell that practically none of the Africans ever hopped on any boat and stayed far away from water were they coudl

>TheSun

The video didn't show WHAT exactly?

I like the webm, it's like a symbol for white people and countries. In misguided effort, the white helpful tribe lets billions of immigrants and subsequently gets destroyed themselves.

That the current dragged either person down

The white guy only began sinking when the black guy started pushing him. Are you suggesting that the current existed in only a single spot?

>"oh my word, a drowning poc! I should save them, and make sure that someone is recording it so people know how good and kind hearted I am. I sure do hope he doesn't drown both he and I because he's a retarded nigger that can't figure out "stop struggling and lay back" though. That would be most unfortunate for both he and I, and our mutual continued existence."

WHY NOBODY POST THE YOUTUBE VIDEO YET?

youtu.be/rbpeb5Z_r9s

>"Fuck niggers, fuck Spics, fuck Chinks, fuck Poos and most of all fuck Jannies"

That webm could be titled 'The west in the early 21st century' and it would be accurate