Jooess mossad or just stupid?

Found this twitter user and her thread has some interesting posts what do you think? Is she part of the cabal or just another dumb bitch?

Attached: storm41.jpg (619x516, 81K)

to my point Shaniqua Goldstein @ShaniquaShekels posting shit like this 1984 name black first name and joo money for the last name perhaps just another heb troll but?

Attached: storm42.jpg (605x398, 50K)

Who is she

>jooess
OP's a kike

>Shanequa Goldstein
>@ShanequaShekels
>Asking if this is real

Attached: 3547hw.png (720x303, 96K)

Really? Fuck you and the Shekel you shot out of you ass to get here.

I'm trying to find out who she is she says some real shit.. just confused.. she isn't a joo..calls herself a goyim I'm sure she is Blackish

Attached: storm43.jpg (595x649, 68K)

Probably just a larper fake account. It's very old tho so it's weird, usually fake accounts are recent.

This is a fake account the picture is of a random woman found on the internet since 2014 at least. The account is from August 2019.

He hasn't even been smart enough to use an AI face generator.

But what the fuck are all those people following "her"?

What, you want a fucking cookie?

Fuck off

Attached: 1514302747688.jpg (1034x576, 83K)

just joined under a thousand on either side.. she if it is a woman is likely just a troll worthy of nothing

Attached: storm45.jpg (353x290, 18K)

Just a SJW feminist Rebecca Walker if the image is hers, she said this was a new account her last one was locked for hammering trump but that doesn't sound possible she said she called him a pussy not tha

Attached: storm48.jpg (462x697, 72K)

Black Female daughter of Alice Walker, author of the novel The Color Purple. Fluent German speaker Born: November 17, 1969 (age 49 years), Jackson, MS now living in New York who "speaks on issues of gender, race, multiculturalism, social justice and self-identity"
Really nothing weird her at all I'm sure all the black females in Mississippi who write for Ebony are fluent read and write in german

Attached: storm50.jpg (594x154, 19K)

(((LEVENTHAL)))

As always.

You lost me Ashkenazic? or sirname deal?

>Thought it was legal in Sweden
Fucking Arab scum. It's as though the entire race's share of honour and capacity for thought was bestowed upon 'Umar ibn al Khattab alone.

Attached: storm51.jpg (760x720, 100K)

Mother married a joo so she is at least 50%

Attached: Alice_Walker.png (644x439, 206K)

don't see a husband.. yiddish and german pretty close .. she is a jooess so she lied about being a goium

Attached: storm53.jpg (650x776, 113K)

Mommy dearest is a bitch.. still dont get why a devout Femanazi would think its ok to say women want to be raped? "They want to be räpt by masculine Muslim men" Third wave feminist, I just cant hear one saying that. Maybe she was drunk

Attached: storm54.jpg (404x440, 71K)

just a yid shill/troll who writes for the NYT and other Communist rags so I guess she is fair game

Attached: bwj.jpg (1527x2364, 882K)