Europe purity map

Do we have more maps like these of European countries? I only have this one and one of Flanders. Btw shouldnt Paris be pitch black?

Attached: 1568094095634.png (1200x1105, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKs8Ss8dCs4
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flanders and Wallonia*

Attached: IMG_20190910_142154.jpg (898x776, 145K)

Not racial. but western Poland is 4x more criminal than eastern. Which tells you much that westerners are inferior.

Attached: Crime-vulnerability-index-in-the-years-2010-2013-Index-for-Poland.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Some OC

Attached: American Mutts.png (1640x982, 258K)

I recall Poland importing based Christian niggers. That might be the problem here. Slavs never invented important stuff

Attached: Francomutts.jpg (1024x1177, 434K)

Both based on this one that I saved

Attached: Canada mutts.png (1562x1452, 142K)

Paris should be a black hole

There's one on Germany, though that's based on immigrants.

Attached: 1555513258230.jpg (778x1104, 101K)

>Slavs never invented important stuff
*Germanics

Eastern Germany is Slavic

Attached: states.jpg (920x683, 69K)

on it

It's basically this now.

Attached: ruttemoethangen.png (800x447, 540K)

Why is east Germany always so... based.

Attached: downloadfile-25.jpg (474x590, 59K)

What a joke that entire south west is.

Western Poland mostly consists of dislocated poles from western ukraine

Attached: 1306408964098.png (724x504, 263K)

Never really seen much brown eyes and hair with Finns

Done

Attached: 1568117939082.png (1200x1105, 484K)

Attached: 1566912725595.png (3840x2160, 402K)

Changed a bit

Attached: 1568117939082.png (1200x1105, 483K)

But the more west you go the worse you become. That has to do with german mentality

isn't about 30% of the population not european? or is that exaggerated?

This is what I’m wondering as well.

This is accurate

Accurate asf

I estimated the Metropolitan French population to be at about 13-14% nonwhite

Dumb

It’s true. Plenty of southrons and partly southron abominations. Probably 49% even
But somehow meme is just like that

Western Finns are literally called "Swedes" in Karelian.
Eastern Finns are the real Finns.

For comparison the UK would be 15-16%

This is true, but my hair is blond

wait till you see it in person
youtube.com/watch?v=SKs8Ss8dCs4

The French are worse than us, put your biases aside.

I assume he gets it from the meme that east Finns are more Asiatic, and thus don't have as much blond hair. Even though that couldn't be further from the turth

Sounds possible. Oh well.

Based

I wouldn't say so, the French halted their immigration during the 90s and your spiked massively after the 2000s, if my guesses are corrects France (Metropolitan, doesn't include the useless nigger islands) was less White than the UK until 10-20 years ago

Kek I'm more white than a Breton and I'm from south you're map is shit op

It reminds me of what some French user said a little while ago that they were so far worse than everyhere else in Europe decades ago but that it seemed the rest of Western Europe caught up way faster in the last dozen years

>Outliers make the rule

The south is literally Spanishit/Italian/Sandmonkey infested

>you're map is shit op
>I'm white

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

What part are you from?

The south of France never was European to begin with, if we talk about the times when France started that is.

And spano-shitalian mongrelisation of blood has spread all over France, since those subhuman southernitems been shitting up the place for more than three hundred years now

Niggers doesn't count they're everywhere now btw

I'm mixed between occitan and North (like the very north) both are white as fuck but I can admit at gers they're semi niggers we cannot see the difference with North Africans sometimes

Attached: euromap2.jpg (621x586, 160K)

>we cannot see the difference with North Africans sometimes

Dios mios

>I’m a mongrel with stolen European genes and came out passing, that’s why otherwise spot-on map is shit

>Dutch
>White
A literal epitome of degeneracy, sandniggers, niggers, a country ran by kikes.

Attached: real_shit.png (655x656, 229K)

That shit because 85% maybe more population are now mixed between regions... We do not fuck our sisters like you vladimir

>Gers

There's still people living there?

Yeah like lazy leftist who live by government money and old people.

>85%

Wouldn't underestimate the power of deep rural autism

Be honest how Italian/Spanish filled is it?

Podkarpackie masterrace reporting in.

Racial purity and inbreeding are two opposites my friend, but funny you’ve mentioned it, since southron subhumans are more inbred than Finns lmao

Just because your ancestors mixed with arabs, jews and niggers doesn’t mean that they stopped fucking their cousins

That's true. Go to france and when you see a white couple ask them were there from? Some will tell you Aquitaine and the other will tell Savoie ect...

Isn't Gers the kind of region heavily invested by the English? Those English secretly want to restore the Plantagenet empire for centuries.

Italian are more in Marseille when Spanish are more in Pau/bordeaux/nantes

living with these guys doesn't seem so bad now huh

Attached: trailerparkboys.jpg (780x439, 64K)

Captcha started niggering out on me had to restart browser

Stop talking.

Attached: 64a3465502ffcc07aea53490462d9728c6c6bdd90372384d15606ca2b470d1d6.jpg (2271x2376, 1.35M)

Yeah I know but as far as I know there's an Italian pocket in Gers

That would be Nouvelle-Aquitaine

>nantes

What the fuck are they doing in pure northwest?

>français
>blanc

Legacy of Prussia

Nigger and jew perfectly placed, goed gedaan

Don't know

Nantes is a leftist/antifa shithole

Everyone I have met from Brittany has been red haired blue eyed.

Everyone from Paris either mostly African or sometimes arab

Now there are a lot of people who comes from tchetchenia and apparently they're very violent

>The south of France never was European to begin with, if we talk about the times when France started that is.
>And spano-shitalian mongrelisation of blood has spread all over France, since those subhuman southernitems been shitting up the place for more than three hundred years now
Who the fuck are you talking about you literal mongol? Go back to eating ramen bought for you by your camwhore girlfriend.

Southrons been and keep shitting up racially clean areas for the last 4 hundred years. Look at German South - it’s filled with shitalian subhumans. Or West Germany - Portuguese rats and Balkanshits all over the place. Hell, there are even Romanians, Moldovans and other goblins in poor shitholes like Moscow now

This map honestly makes me sad.

30% of the population is non French. And 38% of newborns are nonwhite. But right now France is only like 15% nonwhite.

bazowany i wschódpigułkowany

silence, kurdoblacked armenoid

Your most believed ruler David the Builder literally married a mongol whore lmao

“kartvelian” nobility my ass

Atleast France's Southrons have shit fertility compared to the North

>nothing for based we be celts Brittany
get on it

Kek'd. Russians are the most disgusting subhumans.

t. Circassian

Attached: 15654738864130.jpg (556x472, 52K)

Russian mongrel talking shit haha

Wait.... There's still Circassians left?

>38% of newborns are nonwhite
meme, at most it's 25% (most likely 23-24%)

>inb4 drepanocytose
doesn't check out with reality

>Russians are disgusting subhumans
>according to conquered raperoach from a low IQ shithole

If not for Russian money and military you faggots would have been cutting each other throats again. Worry not, we will give you independence one day and then you will have fun time seeing Kabardines and Circassians killing each other

Don't you guys have prayer this time of day?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I live in northern bavaria. Your map is gay

>30% of the population is non French

A bit lower but not so far from the truth

>mongrel
Doesn’t make sense coming from a dirty southron mouth, since you SUB-humans literally descent from LITERAL non-human HOMO ERECTUS niggers

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.
They have like 12 or something tribes that would start killing each other once Moscow withdraws it’s troops

What he is saying is true though. Southern Europeans have been migrating en masse to Central Europe since the end of WW2.
Most of Southern France, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, etc are now completely filled with Iberians, Italics and Balkanites.

They remember communism

I thought the Circassians were pretty much genocided then expelled from the Caucasus's into places like Turkey.

Hell, I am even going to give you an alleged fact that circulates around Portugal.
Lisbon has roughly 400 000 inhabitants, excluding its metropolitan area. And still there are some who would argue that Paris is the city with the largest amount of Portuguese people in the world, with almost 500 000 in the whole of Ile-de-France.

every one of your posts is based and true

In large part, yes, but not all

I will never to cease to laugh at retard who think their favorite ethnicity fell out of the sky into existence.

Literally take some biology courses or something. Existence didn't start when you or your "people" were born lmfao.

Having a higher IQ is fucking awesome, get on my level

>silence, kurdoblacked armenoid
>Your most believed ruler David the Builder literally married a mongol whore lmao
>“kartvelian” nobility my ass
A literal kettle calling a pot nigger.
I honestly could not care less.
Whatever we are, we are very much keen of it and in contrast with you, don't project our insecurities.
It's really tiresome, watching "russian nationalists". You are just like your retarded clerics, defending keeping lenins corpse.
A walking oxymoron, a fucking disgrace and an insult to ones intelligence.

Fug, Circassians are pretty much white right? They're like Georgians, no?