Is he correct?

Attached: 67967967068.png (581x357, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aCHrHwm_AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that retard?

Why its Varg ofc

Attached: 1495487598333.png (844x436, 444K)

Ah, that divide and conquer jew.

Brown eyes say: my head is full of stinky poopoos.

Black eyes? Great thread op. Good job.

The blue eyed girl has hapa eyes

wtf is this dudes take on red hair or green eyes?

>black
So appart from convicted murderer and psychotic, he's also color blind?

He must have meant nigger eyes.

the most divide and conquer jew you will ever see on planet earth

According to Varg, straight blonde hair means you're a pure uncontaminated Germanic. Yet having wavy hair or how he calls it a form of curly hair means you're a nigger. Fuck that D&Q shill.

t. Pablo Marquez

The fuck would Gandalf know? That motherfucker only had sex with Hobbits so I wouldn't trust anything he would say.

Black eyes
>Love me or I kill you and myself
Blue eyes
>I don't care a bit of you

In Varg's eyes or his followers, yes.

Speaking as a blue eyed lad, green is the superior eye colour. It is the rarest and most striking. And no I don't mean blue or hazel with flakes of green, or aquamarine "green", I mean green like the leaves on a tree. Light blue is a close second though

Blue eyes say 'winter is in my bones'
Brown eyes say '20c? Time for my winter jacket'

Black eyes? Not only is he dumb, he's colorblind.

Ah, the pagan larper, and jew in disguise.

Guy is a fucking moron.

The left one will cheat on you with a nigger.

Attached: temp.png (600x794, 1.07M)

Lol what the hell is this retard talking about.
T. Blue eyes

Attached: 45020fa87a26ca6d5d956f62e77c2a39-imagejpeg.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

Varg's real name being Kristian will never not be fucking hilarious to me.

Attached: varg larp face.png (208x206, 57K)

>so you think you are white huh

Attached: 83e8c3a25b13bc413108b0e1d578b254.jpg (500x687, 23K)

think he said redhead is a royal trait

its easy to trigger medniggers so why wouldnt he?

Real eyes realize real lies

He used to claim its from Egyptian kangs.
Which according to him explains why jews often have red hair since jewish slaves (outright lie) mixed with their masters.

Straight light blond hair, not wavy, blond fucking eyebrows, blue eyes, small lips, small nostrils. In Varg's eyes, that's a true white man.

Attached: Pewdsbrownnipples.jpg (1600x900, 169K)

wow nice digits

According to Varg, blonde hair and blue eyes = True European and anything else means you have African blood, the same logic applies to red hair. The guy is a 100% purest which is ironic because his son has brown hair.

Varg has a cargo cult version of Nazi ideology. I’ve never seen him cite Feder or anything about the SS.

Did Varg got raped by a MED BVLL while he was in prison ?

Yeah its easy and we know he doesnt like meds. But its a dumb issue to focus on when there is actual africans and middle easterners everywhere in Europe now.

The one on the right looks better though

Its elena anaya iirc

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

He's definitely right .... except when he isn't.

Brown eyes are niggers t b h

Nevermind, seeing her from another angle, she doesn't look that good after all

>d&q
Dairy queen?

I didnt know who this guy was until today. I was looking into Freya Aswynn and somehow I ran across him in searches after that. I don't like the screaming death metal stuff, but I watched part of the movie they made about him. Seemed like an obvious hit job on him.

was hungry when I posted

It’s safe to say neither of those are loving that wack job.

Haha

This.

green eyed O negative master race, checking in

Attached: giphy.gif (480x365, 457K)

He pretty much only talks shit about dark hair/eyes and general swarthy features.

eye color has got nothing to do with anything except the amount of light that enters the retina.

In latitudes where the light is dim, or in places where there is a lot of pollution and everyone lives indoors, it is advantageous to have light eyes so that more light enters the retina, aiding in the development of 20/20 vision.

Chinese people, for example, all need corrective lenses because they have very dark eyes and all live indoors and in polluted environments that block out the sun.

Lmao hes rite tho the one on the right isnt white

>kills innocent man
>knocks up a white woman
>lives off of government gimmies and handouts
>makes awful music
>WE WUZ

the whitest nigger I've ever seen

10% of the time he's always right

she'd look better with blue eyes

Attached: c845413f815ba54b31cfcddf142a5c30.jpg (500x667, 49K)

Me too :)

He's a fucking a weirdo

yeah except varg is a complete retard. The way that it works is you either have pheomelanin or eumelanin- the more eumelanin you have in your hair or skin, the darker the pigment. Red hair is nearly pure pheomelanin, and blonde hair is a result of pheomelanin with eumelanin mixed in. There are different genes that influence how much pheo vs. eumelanin that you have, but the main one is MC1R. Most people, like 90% globally, have two functioning copies of the gene from their parents, and it causes them to produce eumelanin which is why most people around the world have dark or brown hair. In others, one of the copies of the gene doesn't function, so they end up with some type of strawberry blonde, auburn or dirty blond hair because one gene is still producing eumelanin. Finally in some people, both copies of the gene are non-functioning so they mostly produce pheomelanin and have red hair. Red is the pure Aryan color, brown is the other end of the spectrum, and blond is just the mutt mixture between the two- if I had to guess that would have something to do with the Aryan/haplogroup R/neanderthal populations mixing in with the regular older populations and creating the "shining ones" of lore who had shiny blond hair.

Literally a redpill.

Varg is my friend.. No matter what

Wavy blond hair is fine. Straight hair is effeminate.

I'm more triggered by the fact he's a fucking manlet.

if he was serious about the pagan larp, he would have changed his name already, it's really not that difficult

My whole extended family has dark hair and I have dark hair. My beards while still mostly dark, has many strands of hair that are blond and red and I have a cousin who has a reddish beard even though he has dark hair too. I assume we have a red haired ancestor in our past which is pretty weird to think about.

This.

I have come to associate blue eyes with deep-seated selfishness, short-sightedness, and infidelity.

Yeah that means you almost certainly have one fully functioning MC1R gene, and one non-functioning that is causing you to have a little bit of pheomelanin- eumelanin basically absorbs light, whereas pheomelanin doesn't and this applies to both hair and skin pigment. Frankly, the earliest origins of the R haplogroups, among which you mostly find red and blond haired people, were in India even before they moved up to Lake Baikal and had that whole shared ancestry moment with the people who went off to America to become the "natives". And in that same region, in the Altai mountains, there is a cave where we have evidence of Denisovans, Neanderthals and Homosapiens presence not only spanning hundreds of thousands of years but also coexisting together for a long time. I think these light features have been around for quite awhile, so it's not surprising to have different mixes. My spouse has a Thai grandmother on their mom's side, the rest of their ancestry is nearly entirely German (grandpa was in the air force during Vietnam, that's how he met grandma), all of siblings look super Asian and dark haired, dark eyed, short, but they're over 6' tall and red haired. We've got three sons, one blond with hazel eyes, one red haired and brown eyes, one strawberry blond and dark blue eyes.

I have brown eyes and black hair. My dad inherited his great grandmothers native american genes and passed them on to me, i guess. Both of my uncles and my aunt are blonde haired blue eyed. My aunts daughter is a red head and all of her 3 daughters are red heads too. My grandmothers sister is pure red headed too, but my grandmother had brown hair.

Very strange shit going on.

Aunts, uncles and grandmother on your dad's side? You probably have recessive red hair genes, if you married someone with light or especially red hair you could easily make very light kids.

Yes, all on dads side. My moms side is russian (blonde) mother and sicillian father. I dont know much more about my mothers side though.

My beard shows blonde and red mixed in with the jet black. Speaking of, im the only person in the family i know of with jet black, wavy hair. It started out dark brown as a child.

So interesting, thanks for explaining that to me. Crazy how different siblings can be like yours just because of what you and your wife are carrying inside. I don’t know much about Neanderthals and what not but it seems pretty obvious to me that a lot of environmental adaptions happen to humans. Northern Europe with the most cloudy days = red hair, semi cloudy days = blonde/brown hair, Southern Europe and most of the world have more sunny days than not which results in darker hair. From my little bit of research that seems to hold true.

Attached: EBA05E7F-23A8-4000-84C5-D6489A5B312B.png (1645x871, 287K)

Varg is a sissy nordcuck who took Arab cock in prison. He loves Muslims because he had an Arab boyfriend there.

Attached: 1522893687712.png (500x332, 170K)

Attached: 1481328946540.png (677x667, 24K)

The thing is, though, that these traits all developed wayyyyyy back, tens or even hundreds of thousands of years ago and the planet looked really different then. So while it's true that those types of climates can influence the development of traits like that, it's not necessarily in Europe that those things developed. The earliest blond hair, as we know of it (not including what you'd find in like Oceania which is a whole other story genetically), that we have found so far, is from 17,400 years ago way out in Russia. The current population of Europe is widely the result of massive migrations from the East, so the people you see there today don't really go back that far in that land- or at least, not all of their ancestry does, obviously some of their ancestry does come from "indigenous Europeans", and neanderthals and stuff.

Interesting, well you definitely have red hair genes in you then and some pheomelanin. Your mom most likely has those light haired genes, being from Russia, so mixed with your dad who clearly has some "Aryan" ancestry of some sort in his family, you have a bit of common genes that cause that bit of lightness.

That's mostly a load of bollocks. This is the rule; You're an inbred retard = more aggressive features with little mutation. You're very diverse in breeding = diverse mutations with lots of colors in eyes, hair, and skin tone.

Neat, i appreciate the info

Hitler was a vegan
Based

My girl ain't a hobbit.

>Hitler was a vegan
Vegetarian* FTFY. He ate eggs.

Makes sense. I appreciate all the info user.

One has to look into quantum based nutrition schools booming recently, like those:

>youtube.com/watch?v=1aCHrHwm_AI

They deal with how things like sunlight beaming to your retina impacts your health.

I'm eating eggs right now. That's pretty based.

What he says is the standard blue eyes=> white, brown => negro thing, just rephrased in a more "poetic" language.

No new content added.

Stfu hitler

both out of my league, varg is pathetic and takes it up the ass btw

what doe green eyes say and hazel eyes and black eyes?

>gandalf the white
He does realize Tolkien was a devout Catholic right? Or is this another one of his hypocrisies?

Wrong. Neither of the sets of eyes in the picture says anything, and I can usually see eye expressions because my work involves covering up the mouth and most of the face

>tfw 1 green eye, 1 brown eye
chicks mire hard, im not even good looking but i get stares from dimes all the time

Anyone who takes Varg seriously is brain damaged. According to him, because Henry Cavill has brown hair, hes a full blooded nigger.

Lmfao why are vargtards self haters? How are brown eyes a “”pollution””?

Attached: 14CBE7E0-15EC-440C-A9D6-D9D03708E54C.png (1125x2436, 817K)

He isn't saying that.
What he is saying is that brown eyes comes from a small amount of non white admixture.
He isn't denying that they are white Europeans.

>brown soulless reptilian eyes

Love those sparkling blue eyes.

Attached: 2912166935951185757.jpg (1046x1308, 106K)

She is kinda weird.

Attached: 1562093318927.webm (560x720, 436K)

then-state? Is undeniably obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes, which are admittedly beautiful, phenotypically, but they are not the end all be all of Europeans. Didnt blue eyes for instance appear 6000 years ago? It would have arisen in the gene pool I would consider european, and it spread, but when the gene mutation occurred it didnt suddenly make all those ancient Europeans have nigger admixture. I guess putting it this way, whites existed before blonde hair and blue eyes appeared. Artistically fixating on them is silly. I prefer them myself too, as I said they are beautiful, but come on.

He ate sausage as well, so he wasn't even fully a vegetarian.

eyes don't say anything, you use your mouth for speaking.

Attached: that's a puzzler.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Apologies for typos.

right....

Attached: lizard eye.jpg (1600x1000, 323K)

My mom would say this to me growing up.
"user, you're full of shit. That's why your eyes are brown."
Of course, she has brown eyes too.