Germanic countries = masculine countries

Germanic countries = masculine countries
Latin countries = feminine countries

Attached: LatinEuropeCountries.png (300x275, 16K)

don't forget;
feminine countries = dumb countries

Attached: all bark no bite.jpg (600x740, 312K)

Sweden isn't masculine

There is something about meds which I despise I can't quite put my finger on it.

I guess you could argue that their culture is more beautiful than ours. But life isn't always beautiful. They were allowed to enjoy a sweet and innocent life and dedicate themselves to art because WE blocked any possible Mongol/Slav invasion from the fucking East. Even in WW2 it was us shedding our blood so these fucking cocksuckers don't have to sit in Russian gulags.

And they are fucking womanizers which makes sense since they are so feminine themselves.

Slavic coutries = master race

Attached: 1200px-Slavic_europe.svg.png (1200x918, 273K)

Ever been cucked by a Spanish chad? They're all inborn with the ability to salsa dance perfectly.

Germanic men are awkward until they've had enough beer, and then they become obnoxious, and they can't dance.

Attached: xRasor2.jpg (765x765, 191K)

Romanians are genetically slavic, just not linguistically

>Germanic
>masculine

kek

Attached: german-politician-history-trans-mp-1.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

countries*

Kek that wish full-filment by ameriniggers,
Cope much ? your test result told you you are 45% scandinavian bahaha

This. What happened to you, boche, were you all castrated ? By whom ?

>Slavic coutries = master race
No, Baltic countries are the MASTER RACE

You are better warriors than meds I guess but you are just as dysfunctional.

Seriously Poland why can't you be more like us and WÖRK harder?

>Délvidék
>Green
What did he mean by this?

>I guess you could argue that their culture is more beautiful than ours.
No shit.
>They were allowed to enjoy a sweet and innocent life and dedicate themselves to art because WE blocked any possible Mongol/Slav invasion from the fucking East.
They could say the same about Muslims.
>WW2 it was us shedding our blood so these fucking cocksuckers don't have to sit in Russian gulags.
Pretty sure that if Italy were in the way (just like Poland was) you would have gave half of it to your pal Joe.
>And they are fucking womanizers which makes sense since they are so feminine themselves.
>Having sex with women is gay
To think I used to like Germany before visiting this forum.

Looks pretty chad to me

The OP of this mèrde is a (((german))).

>They could say the same about Muslims.
Slavs blocked Muslims.

you work hard, we work smart.

Germanic countries = annoyingly autistic and self-absorbed
Latin countries = annoyingly social and gregarious
Finnic countries = normal dose of autism (everyday life) and social aptitude (drinking on the weekends)

Slavs form the balcans and meds from the South. Only in the last 100-200 years the mediterranean has become safe

>>Having sex with women is gay
Welcome to Jow Forums

That map is just full of bullshit and you know it

URAAAAAAA. SLÁVA NÁRODU. Slavic master race. We need to unleash another WAAAGH on Europe with new Great Patriotic War.

Germanic - disciplined, inteligent and ruthless
Slavic - proud, quarrelsome, unyielding undisciplined warriors
Balts - Unyielding, steadfast and isolationst
Anything South - pussy

Humans absorb the DNA in small amounts of every partner they come in contact with.

So a guy who has too much sex literally becomes more feminine.

You can see this phenomenon in married people too where guys become more feminine and girls more masculine.

And vice versa of course. That's why even weak men appear so tough when they get out of prison. They were surrounded by tough men 24/.

Slav's ubermensch itt

Attached: 2jrXuAhHWo8.jpg (1024x674, 219K)

Soon

Have sex incel.

Attached: 1564577637734.jpg (935x602, 171K)

Where your society come from? Nigger

Are you unironically post this while live in Germany?

Attached: 1567683656887.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Attached: 1563377265268.png (238x212, 5K)

Fuck off you dopamine addicted monkey.

Having too much sex is unproductive and therefore inherently unmasculine.

Seeking pleasure is feminine
Seeking hardship is masculine

Deus Vult

We romanz nao?

>They were allowed to enjoy a sweet and innocent life and dedicate themselves to art because WE blocked any possible Mongol/Slav invasion from the fucking East.
Lol their best art was made when they had constant wars and plagues. Besides the same can be said of Dutch/Flemish art and lifestyle. Or do you despise us as well?

We lost the war.
You won the war.

It must be infinitely more painful for you, because at least I can say to my ancestors: "Fuck off loser." What would YOUR ancestors say who were burned alive in Kursk, Stalingrad, Moscow or threw themselves at grenades to save their children to their precious grand-daugthers fucking literal fucking monkeys from the jungle just because they are Youtube-stars?

Attached: 1564570457470.jpg (689x639, 266K)

Also nice Satan trips. Why do I see them so often? There must be some sort of code manipulation. This is not normal.

>you won the war
Russia was btfo hundred years ago
What are you talking about retard?

Attached: 2wl_-0agCdw.jpg (1001x1001, 44K)

Attached: Western Europe Cuck Test.jpg (640x577, 79K)

moldovans are, but i'm not so sure about the rest

>Romanians are genetically slavic, just not linguistically

Attached: 1555273474239.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Feminine is superior

Attached: jean-lannes-57242090-fb68-4995-aac1-1d56f495ce0-resize-750.jpg (750x1071, 95K)

nordbois fear the big med cock

Attached: greekLove.jpg (380x531, 67K)

Average Romanian can beat the shit out of the so called Germfaggig "male", if I was a Germfag too I would better shut up than talk bullshit when I would know most of the males from my group of people are literally nerdy little girls with moustaches and dicks.

Attached: 155111.jpg (761x1042, 403K)

> germanic masculine
Says the German that use the feminine "sie" as the 3rd person plural pronoun.

then why is romania full of gypsies

It actually means that you're a pussy if you are constantly in the presence of other people.

A true man stands alone against the entire world.
>A fucking Brazilian not understanding deeper concepts

What are the colors for?

How is this nigger not dead? If I was a Slav guy I would literally go on a man hunt with the lads.

Romanians are genetically tu*k and gypsy. The very few who were pure Slavic (such as Corneliu Zelinski) were exterminated by commies.

Slavs aren't what they used to be. Yeah they were kind of tough in the 2000s. Today the Jewish propaganda has quadrupled so Slavs don't see niggers that bad anymore. Plus they all watch American shows and they typically include funny niggers (Think the black surgeon from scrubs) also niggers are seen as hip as cool and nothing is more important to a women to be seen as worldly and modern, so fucking niggers has become a fucking sport in Slav lands. It was especially bad during the soccer championship. Russian whores fucked niggers and mexicans like their life depended on it lmao

>French
>Masculine
Pick one faggot