ITT: It is September 10, 2001

ITT: It is September 10, 2001

Attached: 300px-World_Trade_Center,_New_York_City_-_aerial_view_(March_2001).jpg (300x423, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
web.archive.org/web/20071028102222/http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/091501.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greatest Ally Day

Attached: 1200px-zarqawi-vector.png (1214x1200, 64K)

As a Jew, i took off the day from work and scheduled my appointment for my dermatologist tomorrow.

Attached: 774.jpg (881x848, 208K)

Hey guys my Jewish neighbors are dancing on their roof, any idea why?

Gary Condit didn't do it

Attached: 4e6a7f45eab8ea2311000030-480-373.jpg (480x373, 44K)

Hey guys did you hear about how over 2 billion dollars went missing from the pentagon? Im sure the Bush administration and Colin Powell will get to the bottom of this!

Shit! My car's in the shop and I'm going to have to walk to work. Oh well, I'll just have to leave earlier, it's not like I'm going to miss some big event tomorrow morning.

Attached: Image83.jpg (162x162, 7K)

Man I'd do anything to get off work tomorrow

Man, those towers are a giant fucking eyesore.

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

๐’€ญ๐“†๐’€ญ

Attached: 1568090377453.jpg (600x253, 22K)

You guys are alright, don't go to the WTC tomorrow

Muslims vote right wing fellas! We got to accept more so republicans will win forever!

why yes of course i will dont worry about the 500 million dollars

Attached: dubya.jpg (450x298, 15K)

โ€œi declare war on the pentagonโ€ - rumsfeld

>Be millionaire CEO
>Work 100 stories off the ground in an obvious target
>Not having a collapsible hang glider

Attached: 1567789251321.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Weird theres a Jewish holiday tomorrow, I didn't see anything on the calendars about it

I'm going to short some airline stocks.

Attached: 1338066656222.jpg (490x307, 50K)

HAS ANYONE SEEN LUCKY LARRY!?!?/

LARRRYY!!!

Me in 2001: I am 12 and what is this?

spooky

ืืชื ื‘ืกื“ืจ, ืืœ ืชืœื›ื• ืœืขื‘ื•ื“ ื‘ืžื ืชืืŸ ืžื—ืจ

The day zoomers don't remember. Now go back to playing forenite

Yay! I turn 10 tomorrow!

Reply to this or your mom dies from a plane crash tomorrow

Ape

DEATH TO AMERICA !

Lol only 5 years until I'm born

So how many people know the significance of 9 divided by 11?

Attached: 1502819755810.jpg (1584x1089, 309K)

>why not let gays get married? Surely it wont lead to grade school trannys and child fucking?
>multiculturalism is our greatest strength
>israel is our greatest ally
Long live the boomer

Attached: 1567580277259.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

tomorrow I start my first day of work at windows on the world im so hyped honestly

Attached: 1517951557579.gif (413x243, 51K)

Happy birthday leaf user

Can't wait for my flight tomorrow morning from Boston to LA, I haven't seen my family in years.

this

Attached: 1542843810373.jpg (237x300, 28K)

Abdul have you seen my box cutter

>Mfw I gotta film NYFD fucks tomorrow to get cash with my brother

Attached: 1565724941441.gif (353x234, 2.28M)

I've finally turned 18 and it's the start of a new millenium. I'm gonna move to NYC and build my life there, anybody got a movers number I could call?

Attached: 911Smog.jpg (518x395, 26K)

HULK HOGAN NOOOO

Attached: HulkHoganNo!.jpg (400x382, 23K)

>Not having a plastic bag parachute
Anyone remember the kid who actually died trying to do that?

I hear urban moving systems does a good job

Can you give me their number? I wanna test out this new ringtone I found on a phone called "Havaa Nagila". No idea what it means but it's beat is pretty cool!

Attached: 911.jpg (500x414, 33K)

Oh look, it's Pearl Harbor all over again

Forgot to mention it's a new flip phone, I love whipping those things out in public!

new york is the modern sodom and god will smite them. There is absolutely no way that within 24 hours i will completely 180 and call new york the greatest city in the history of the world.
>t. kansan

I fucking hate working in WTC 7. The towers just cast a giant shadow over my office all day. The only good thing is at least no terrorists try to blow up my workplace.

I always go with Urban Moving Systems. They do excellent work!

>Can't wait to be born in 1 month, wonder how the world is like!

Everyone buy Enron stock! Its mooning! We are going to be rich!

Do I have to tip? I'm a bit short on cash because of the new phone. How's the service are they fast? I have a flat screen and I DON'T want to drop it.

Damn, life is good.

Did anyone else's school ask teachers to wheel in and turn on tvs to show the kids the coverage? They came over the inter-com and told them 'the kids needed to see this' and had the tvs in the room just in time to see the 2nd plane hit live

Attached: 1567822883969.png (420x375, 149K)

What coverage? What second plane? What the fuck are you talking about?

zoomers are fair game starting tomorrow

Attached: 1568003381462.jpg (400x503, 35K)

Modern social media didnt exist

Yeah. Every school in the country showed it live. It was almost like it was planned...

i was here that day. alot of spooky threads and things just felt weird. on the 11th though alot of troll threads

Wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good false flag, now wouldn't (((we)))?

Attached: Frei!.jpg (719x553, 37K)

You'll know

Attached: 1568074284141.jpg (627x733, 121K)

They had the tvs wheeled in before the news anchors confirmed the first plane was an airliner

I remember at my dads work the boss passed out weapons to all the staff including my old man. He declined but took a pistol. People then legit thought it was the precedent to an invasion

Attached: Casio F-91W alarm boxcutter [2].jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

I assume your dad is military or LEO. I lived near a military base and they set up Abrams and roadblocks at all the base entrances

Honestly no. He was just in Texas at the time working with a 3rd party shipping company

Here it is, but don't forget the hand guns...

White Glove Movers, their upper staff is going to a party tonight... I don't know what they are celebrating on a random monday night.

#MAGAwithDACA

Tomorrow I begin my 6th grade year.

My school had a lot of old vets as history teachers and coaches; they kept telling us that this could be an opening salvo and that the attacks would ratchet up over the next few days

That kid was Albert Einstein

>2001
>twitter
Only fucking underage get fooled by this

With the amount of failed attempts and the increasing tension in the ME it totally made sense why they though.

This was back when videogames were evil because violence rather than muh soggy knees. Back when even the dumbest of things were a lot better than today

Get off the internet kid

Dude get me a reservation I still have my suit from my interview at a law firm on Lexington Ave near the WTC. Nice and clean, and only a week left for it's rental!

Any social media didn't exist.

Attached: 1500874244365.png (212x218, 83K)

BUSH IS A NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEE

If anyone has not listened to this, you need to listen to it now.
This is Dr. William L Pierce's "Provication and Response"
September 15th, 2001
web.archive.org/web/20071028102222/http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/091501.mp3

Attached: William Pierce.jpg (600x529, 59K)

Yeah, the old vets onew the drill. When we got older they were unanimously against going into Iraq and tried to convince most kids to go to college or at least join the navy or air force instead of the army or marines

New episode of the Osbournes tonight. Canโ€™t wait for The Sopranos this weekend.

moshi moshi, moishe
should we shut it down?

Attached: motorola-1.jpg (260x300, 12K)

just got a strange call this morning telling me not to go into work tomorrow. anyone else get this?

Itโ€™s sad that they still look better than the modern equivalent

Livejournal, bitch

Attached: 1567887493037.gif (480x360, 170K)

Those things were such a fucking eyesore.

I had a few vets in my school and they were the same way. One was a Boomer who was a former cop. He loved telling stories about arresting pedos and child abusers where they'd take them to the water front and beat them senseless then report they slipped on the curb or struggled. There are a few Boomers I think are based because he'd also share constant anti Israel memes about how our money should go back to US instead of over seas and told me that he used to wear a totenkopf ring because he was a biker and thought it looked cool. I don't know if he ever put 2 and 2 together about the JQ but he was a cop around the 80s and 90s so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Watching Spiderman series at return elementary school.

Attached: 290354B6-7740-4C79-A659-8703CAA68172.jpg (650x419, 33K)

Duuuuude I got one of those too! You wanna walk around and flip it out in front of people!? We look so cool doing this

Oh boy, muslims sure are nice to have around.

You can't stop me grandpa!

Attached: 1567768449756.jpg (735x743, 86K)

Only leaf fucks like you dont understand its supposed to look fake

Attached: CD90C97F-38F7-43A6-9F2F-22E7484F420A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Jenga!

and the files got destroied by the (((plane))) that hit it

Ah, to be a 1 year old again

Off to my well paying job. Better lock the doors on my affordable home and kiss my beautiful not-social-media-induced-crazy wife goodbye for the day. Gee, life has been non-clownish and normal, I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

You do realize that Jews and their minions are ones responsible for flooding Europe with Muslims, right? U can't blame an individual Muslim for wanting to move to a nicer place. You should be blaming the politicians/lobbyists that are allowing this to happen.

#KalergiPlan

Have you dudes been watching The Lone Gunmen? That show has some far fetched episodes, I don't think it will be on as long as X-files.

Attached: The Lone Gunmen -Pilot.jpg (700x599, 95K)

Better than what they have now

*$2.3 TRILLION ftfy

Wow, the Pentagon losing $2.3 trillion is a big deal. That really needs to be looked into.

Attached: lol.jpg (480x360, 16K)