They took the fucking kids

>they took the fucking kids

Attached: IMG_20190910_115646.jpg (720x597, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpzu5i4Kvpo
twitter.com/tempestilence/status/1171125910961045504
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html
cbsnews.com/news/labs-are-creating-meat-from-stem-cells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone else getting sleepy?

Attached: 1567960014859.gif (280x259, 877K)

This is uh...debunked, remember?

Wretched and evil
Bump

Miss me yet?

Attached: 1567911231583.jpg (639x794, 61K)

Oh fuck. Well, don't worry gents. Only another 20 years until this stage of society is over and the rebuilding begins in earnest.

let's just... start over

Attached: 1553048477499.png (900x900, 831K)

Mind if we get a link?

worst timeline

Can we? I’m sick of this shit

why would i miss some gay tranny who had a Jewish grandmother?

(((Planned Parenthood)))

>this is what happens why jews are in control

I now see why whole populaces massacre them.

link? please?

take a nap.

This. Stop spreading conspiracy theories, especially ones that can be easily debunked just by saying "it's a conspiracy theory"

inb4 the frozen dinner horse meat controversy happens again but with bugs and human meat

Attached: D0C524CF-4A01-442B-8C22-3ED8D849A14C.png (731x611, 876K)

>all the articles are real
we all died in 2012 and we are in Hell

Attached: 1469648266560.jpg (500x500, 50K)

only a matter of time

Judgement day left us behind, friend. There are no more pure hearts.

Attached: 1558839243314.png (300x300, 80K)

EAT THE BABY BIGOT!

the articles are real but they aren't all directly related

>".... It's PEOPLE!"
Why is this not suprising?

Attached: aiportraits_1563751864.jpg (512x512, 13K)

the body of christ
>amen

Bing-fucking-oh.

Fuck these reptiles

Debunked!!!

I love that word. If you see it in s news article it guarantees whatever conspiracy theory being discussed is actually just dismissed out of inconvenience and not out of honesty.

How do I open a new time line and escape clown world?

So this is why there are so many slide threads? OR is it one of the other buried gems in this catalogue?

Not possible. Sorry! Have a honk day

Post the link to tweet so i can get pics dumb dumb

Bolton just got fired so that's probably the main reason for sliding today. This just seems to have been caught up in it damn shame, too.

>aren't directly related
youtu.be/mpzu5i4Kvpo

twitter.com/tempestilence/status/1171125910961045504

Well shit, I mean I'd try baby at least once.

Attached: 647491918.png (325x537, 256K)

t. comfortable 20-somethings who don't realize how shitty war is

Karen Silkwood wants a word, and Serpico and Dorner are willing to back her up: Everything is disproven until they're not. See also: Pizzagate, COINTELPRO, MKULTRA, administering LSD to citizens without their consent, sterilizing citizens without their consent, torturing citizens without consent, and Tuskegee.

>Implying a clump of cells is a child

*yawn* haha thats some story, boy I sure am sleepy. I'd definitely recommend we all just get some sleep and forget about all this

>on a path where you sleep in an 82 degree room in summer, eat bugs and meat made from stem cells, pay a third of your check to breed niggers and shitskins, and they want to disarm you

And you are saying war is shitty?

You are technically a clump of cells.
Guess I can bash your skull in now.

It's not murder, it's chemo

I'm ready to eat kids and bugs. Only basedboys will cry about muh meat

You WILL eat the children

He's a comfortable 40 something that doesn't realise how shitty life is

Thats hitler, not lenin, dumbass

pic related, macdonalds meat processing plant

Attached: harvest time.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Implying anyone respects your opinion either way
Srsly, you can offer a point I agree on and I still want you to stfu and not post faggot

Attached: 1567986926209.jpg (567x790, 354K)

I am a fully developed human being. If abortion is allowed, which it should be. we might as well not let the clumps of cells go to waste for scientific purposes. I don't give a fuck what your imaginary higher power thinks. Science is my religion

No.

>82 degree room in summer
I fucking wish. What cold part of the country are you from?

Then why'd you reply, seething faggot?

>muh hedonism
There's more important things than comfort. They make us comfortable so we dont revolt. Bread and circus. Better if it's forcfully taken away from the mass

>imaginary higher power thinks. Science is my religion

If only you wernt too stupid to understand the irony

Attached: 1502787380950.png (646x595, 304K)

Where the FUCK do you think they are getting stem cells

Sensible post sir

Ain’t nothing wrong with using stem cells for research

t. Comfy kike on damage control
There's no need for war anyway if the right people are exposed behind this so you shouldn't worry...right?

Then one day, for no reason at all...

Attached: 1533873383185.jpg (750x501, 103K)

>82
>cold

The idea is they deny you ac because the earth has to support 20 billion people.

It's stem cells of fetuses that were alrrady aborted.
How is this bad exactly? It's not like you'd even be eating the fetuses. You'd be eaten meat cultured using the stem cells, which is obviously preferable to needing to slaughter more animals just to get the same thing.

Totally satanic.

they're selling fully intact hearts and heads

It's bad cus muh jeebuz fuck science it's about muh emotions

Repent, you savages

Attached: angels-in-heaven.jpg (496x372, 69K)

Jesus Christ, come save us. This is one of the worst thing I've ever seen.

Attached: 1568074284141.jpg (627x733, 121K)

Nigger you missed my point.

Post abortions are legal, dumbass

There is literally no need for the creation of fake meat made out of human cells.

Unless you are a satanist.

For scientific purposes. Those feetuses are dead. Would it make you feel better if they went in the garbage you fucking idiot?

>bruh it's not like your eating dead babies..just the bacteria/meat harvested off of their stem cells
I would hunt and kill every animal on earth before I knowingly consumed byproducts of a murdered child.

>You're a Satanist if you *don't* slaughter animals just to avoid using cultured meat
?

EAT YOUR CHILDREN GOYIM!!!!

Attached: 1549202531583.png (1069x917, 584K)

>organ transplants without death
>not having to stick animals into the meat grinder and inject them with feminizing growth hormones
you just wish you were right, don't you? pull your head out of your ass.

MEAT FOR THE MEAT GODS

Attached: 1564406723078.jpg (720x533, 22K)

Fugg

Attached: m9hxvgpstkv11.jpg (400x400, 26K)

The fuc-

Attached: 1566944839529.gif (400x218, 1.24M)

You absolute animal..do you think they aren't going to weaponize their engineered baby meat against you? Hahahahaha good one user. This is high level wizardry...stay away.

>Animals are more important than humans

kys you drugaddict.

No way. A good dog is EASILY worth multiple dead human children if you had to choose to save the dog or the kids, not the other way around.

Attached: Burt.jpg (960x720, 50K)

here's a question for you: would you eat meat grown from your own aborted child?

>>organ transplants without death

user, thats not creating meat out of human cells.

>not having to stick animals into the meat grinder and inject them with feminizing growth hormones

user, humans are supposed to have more value than animals, even if certain humans make us feel the contrary.

what the fuck

There are plenty of non-human animals better than human animals, though personally I don't know that I'd rank chicken or cows as better.

What's with these sick NWO kikes and their specific obsession with feeding the goyim disgusting slop?

Attached: grass-fed-rib-eye-steaks.jpg (710x474, 67K)

>Body parts of children
I thought they weren't people though? How can a clump of cells have body parts?

see
>226097746

>source: dude trust me

Cows?

This has been going on forever. Jesus warned us

Attached: jesus.png (402x1498, 229K)

Seriously. What would happen if the radio waves and TVs all short circuited for a couple of months? Would people try coming out of their houses?

There are no good dogs without good people, user. You and your stupid fucking dog can dine in hell..cos thats where you're going if you fall for this Jewish witchcraft bs

Well, depending on the state they could be open about getting you some nice meaty after-birth abortion steaks. washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 10.15.21 AM.png (683x682, 461K)

There is no need for the creation of sweetners made out of aborted babies' livers, yet (((MARS))) and (((Nestlé))) are using it to sweet their products when decades prior, it wasn't needed.

That's right, you will eat humans one way or the other.

Nigga they want you to eat human meat because of cows have too high a carbon footprint...bovine fetal serums will NOT be on the menu

>9 billion chicken, 112 million pigs, and 33 million cattle slaughtered in US each year alone
>A couple of unwanted babies aren't born and someone looks at their cells in a petri dish
>*Immediately craps pants while vomiting in between tear filled cries about Jesus and the horror of actually using the cells of retarded human larvae nobody wanted to carry to term in the first place instead of throwing them in the trash like god intended*

Attached: images.jpg (160x160, 4K)

>cbsnews.com/news/labs-are-creating-meat-from-stem-cells/
the stem cells in the cbs article are from chickens not humans. I swear to god this board is so retarded