Where europe goes towards to?

Thoughts???

Attached: 18301274-7448133-image-m-2_1568123534255.jpg (634x398, 68K)

Attached: 887645283694841280x960.jpg (1204x903, 209K)

i don't know, but UK in ~100 years is officially muslim and under sharia.

Minecraft

This is a London School.There are no niggers and Arabs outside of London, well, there are very few of them. There are practically no niggers or Arabs in Ireland

to hell

Ireland is lead by an Indian

>There are no niggers and Arabs outside of London
There's niggers fucking everywhere its not the 90s anymore it isn't just London

There's hardly any Arabs even in London, you mean pakis which are everywhere

I know some people like making up complex future socio-political scenarios, but it will be very simple. Either the Europeans will get an economic recession which will cause them become nationalistic and either murder or expell foreigners from their countries and/or continent, or half of Europe will be slowly but steadily turnt into a nation similar to Brazil. Latter is the most likely, however it is also possible, but with a very low chance that there will be civil conflicts and perhaps separatism due to Muslim inhabitants and perhaps Negros in Europe.

Naw, there will be a genocide long before that. Dont know who will genocide who tho.

What's spain like? Is it still homogeneous?

>There are practically no niggers or Arabs in Ireland
Niggerians have taken over Dublin, they are worse than arabs

I’m pretty sure I’m the only Englishmen left in London

Attached: A60576CC-A496-4A5B-9518-868B543B31C6.png (275x251, 135K)

In genetics, Spain was never homogeneous, to begin with but it hasn't drastically changed. Muslims don't tend to melt in the population, and Pakis or sub saharians even less. Of course, there are place which there are a lot of them, but haven't become part of the core culture, yet.

The more toxic influence I'd say is from the latins immigrants, which we have a lot and they integrate easily because language, culture and mindset. This flood and the push of the media has made jew-nigger become the norm, thanks to reggaeton, latins immigrants, football scene. Some people are like football hooligan thinking in sex every 5 seconds. Really annoying to interact with people like that.

Culturally, Spain is dead.

Europe is heading to lalaland. It doesn't exist, but on the way there, there's billions and billions to be made and sucked out and idiots to be exploited.

Ironic because your country was under Sharia law for hundreds of years and is a liberal shit hole filled with dread locked crusty hippies

How the fuck does this happen? I mean our classrooms are mostly mexican and latino, but we share a giant 1200 mile border with them, they just walk across and keep coming and coming, thats our issue.

YOU GUYS ARE A FUCKING ISLAND! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? 90+ PERCENT SHITSKIN. youre at a point where you hope your daughter picks the light skinned arab vs the black as night somali. :( just because the arab has a little more white in him. The sad state of affairs. And Id pick latino or orient asian vs any arab or african or paki. Im happy my sister choose a white man to marry, hes super awesome, and im only half white, half armenian, and my sister kids, look 100 percent white. :)

>they're all from London, believe me

Can't you ever be a man, Anglo?

Attached: EnglandU21.jpg (920x613, 256K)

So native Spanish are still a heavy majority?

Spain's going down the drain
And the shit's gonna rain.
Liberal progressive shithole
Lots of niggers on the dole.

London's dumping its shit all over the country, fucking infested with self-entitled nogs