Poles and Russians are genetically the same people...

Poles and Russians are genetically the same people? Poland was at an early stage of its existence a religiously indifferent country, and the primary Christian confession there was not Catholicism, but Orthodoxy.There are still a lot of Russians with Polish names. Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky.This suggests that Poles and Russians are one people, but Poles are more Westernized and have adopted Catholicism instead of Orthodoxy

Attached: 355454.jpg (585x389, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Карта_поляка
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Poles and Russians are genetically the same people?
No, they are similar LINGUISTICALLY to an extent. Genetically, Poles are related to Slovaks, Czechs, Hungarians, and west Ukrainians whilst Russians are related to Finns, Estonians, Belarusians and east Ukrainians. Why do you think Russians have potato shaped heads and Poles have more linear/chisled features?

>Poland was at an early stage of its existence a religiously indifferent country
No it wasn’t, the literal foundation of Poland is it’s Bapitsm. The Baptism of Poland marks the creations of the Polish nation and state.

>and the primary Christian confession there was not Catholicism, but Orthodoxy.
Poles were never Orthodox, tf?

>There are still a lot of Russians with Polish names.
No there aren’t, nor ever were.

>Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky.
These aren’t Polish surnames.. Polish surnames tend to end with “i”, not y.

>This suggests that Poles and Russians are one people, but Poles are more Westernized and have adopted Catholicism instead of Orthodoxy
What suggests what? Poles and Russians are “one people” if you group all the Slavs as one, including Slovaks, Czechs, Bulgarians, Croats, serbs, etc.

Poles are West Slavs, Russians are East Slavs.Besides linguistic similarities you have cultural, genetic and linguistic that change the whole scape.

You have a better case of lumping Bulgarians and Serbs with Russians then Poles.

Who cares about genetics. Culturally Poland is more like Ireland or Portugal I think, although its size surely influences mentality.

Culturally Poland is more like Ireland or Portugal I think
How? Poland is nothing like Ireland. Portugal I can see some similarities.. but IRELAND? Fuck no.

Russian have to much churka and mongoloid admixture to be considered brothers to Poles.

This

The -sky/ski names are just names based on locationsfrom which a family came. They aren't "Polish surnames",

Actually we are quite close to ethnic Russians acceording to genetic research not some weird linguistic ideas

Attached: Eurogenes.jpg (1106x1508, 331K)

Different Peoples deserve different ethnic homelands. Poles and Russians are genetically distinct but even if they were not, their different cultures, traditions, heritage, and aspirations mark them out for different destinies.
Each should be secure in their homelands and should avoid antagonizing and interfering in their respective nations. However, there is no reason in the world that they should not work together for the common good of each other and of mankind.
Poles must hunt down and exterminate subversive jews within their borders and Russians must do the same. They must work together to preserve their race.

Attached: Folk Festival Poland.jpg (596x433, 74K)

You’re posting a the fake map by Croatian nationalist Franjo.. This same user hates Poles.

What he did was take Croats and removed them from the Serb cluster and moved Croats up north on the axel rather than the “YG” and “RS”.

There is no way in hell Poles cluster with Russians, but not Ukrainians despite Poles clustering with west Ukrainians (Galicians). Yet it’s impossible for Croats to be on the same plane as Hungarians and Czechs and closer to them then Poles are..

You should post real maps, not those edited by Jow Forums posters. Also, post an autosomal DNA map not this trash

Poles are ball head swarthlets

Attached: 1567859937079.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

I wanted to follow up this pic with a pic of Russians celebrating their Folk culture.
Unfortunately, I cannot find in my files any pictures of Russian Folk festivals and searching the internet for these has not turned up very aesthetic results. Can any Russians give me some pics of Russians celebrating your culture? Or did the Soviets do a better job in destroying Russian culture than in Poland? If so, then by god you must change this because Russian culture is beautiful.

Yeah I found it weird too. It popped up on google and looked scientific so I posted it

no. Poles are white and russkies are mongolian

You mean Russians, since they are the ones who are potato headed shaped and and alcoholics. Look at map related, Ivan.. the further east you go the more ones head is circular

Also, you’re cherry picking by choosing a picture of soccer hooligans.

Attached: 255A67EC-C011-46CB-8261-856A47ABADCA.jpg (457x378, 64K)

our /ballheadswarthlets/ you drunk faggot

Here's from wikipedia, we're still quite close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe

Attached: European_genetic_structure_(based_on_SNPs)_PC_analysis.png (1280x961, 643K)

Why are you describing your own kind?

Attached: 6FC5883D-88C8-4A1D-861E-7DB4651B0EE2.jpg (937x528, 306K)

Quite close on the grand scale of things, not individual. All Europeans are related on the grand scale desu

Obviously Poles and Russians are closer than Poles and say, Nigerians..

>Russian have to much churka and mongoloid admixture
Churka is literally a Russian word to insult people unlike us, dumbass. And we have no mongoloid admixture.

WTF are you talking about?

OPs question was:

So I posted this map of population genetics from Wkikipedia where our respective populations are quite close relatively to other Euro ethnicities. And you are here rambling about individual genes and Nigerians.

My response was a quality post and on point, deal with it

Attached: greek.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Closer than Poles and any other kind of European save for Belarus and Ukraine

West Slavs and pure East (so not those with finno-ugric or turkic or whatever admixtures) Slavs are relatively similar. The gap is definitely nowhere near as big as the one between those groups and South Slavs.

Probably, he means that Poland was conquered by Russia. It seems like Ireland was conquered by England.
Of course, this is nonsense.
Poland always had imperial ambitions, and it carried them out well. Since the time of Bolek, the Poles fought with Russia to destroy it as a country, and the Russians as a people.
You can take the classic film "Braveheart" and replace the English with the Poles, and the Scots with the Russians (of course, the highlanders will be Cossacks). You don’t even have to change the plot much, because the Poles did terrible atrocities.
By the way, the Russian nobility was very similar to the Scottish nobility from this film. They easily changed sides until they realized that they were Russian.
Dostoevsky is the greatest Russian nationalist who has always said about himself that he is Russian by nationality. Although his family went to serve the Poles ... His views on the Poles are also very well known. Now in his nationality would be written "Belarusian".

>Poland always had imperial ambitions

Everyone on the North European plain that has a big enough people had imperial ambitions, even the Lithuanians had one for some time. That's how geopolitics works on a terrain like that where you constantly try to push others away from your core territory and end up like Napoleon, Kaiser, The Tzars or us in XV-XVIII cent.

> , the Poles fought with Russia to destroy it as a country, and the Russians as a people

lol

> You can take the classic film "Braveheart" and replace the English with the Poles, and the Scots with the Russians

Literally the opposite as it was the russians who occupied our country for about ~ 200 years total whereas we occupied Russia for a few years around 1610. It was the russians who banned our language in the XIX cent and enacted numerous other russification policies.

Not saying we woluldnt do it if the tables were turned, but actual history was literally the opposite of what you are saying

Attached: NorthEuropeanplain.jpg (600x497, 74K)

Actually empire did russification to you because of 2 rebellions , before 1836 , you even have your own government , Polish Tsardom , only your monarch was Russian

True, I just poingted out the Soviet flag poster's retarded Braveheart metaphors and moronic idea that we always wanted to destroy you or sth

Yeah , our tsar wanted to conquer you and your king wanted to conquer us , that was normal in 17 century . Btw , that was one time , when our aristocracy betrayed us to rech pospolitaya , and usual people formed the militia to release Moscow , maybe this gommunist talk about that ?

they're both shit

I think he was just rambling desu

>And we have no mongoloid admixture.
Cope

>poland in 1940, won't accept cooperation with germany
>poland in 2019, has a goal to catch up to germany
true story btw

Btw, why you guys hate us so much ? I m really sorry about soviet occupation , but we don't did anything bad to your country after 1990 .

Russian philosopher Nikolai Berdyaev:
>”In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiority. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.”
>”Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrous culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiority and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.”
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

Attached: 330dae9b1be2993be0767f9e4b50c10d.jpg (785x960, 144K)

Poles are Slavs, white Europeans
Russians are non-white subhuman Eurasian mutts

Stop being so salty , we should be slavic frens

Attached: nQ9mQmY20pc.jpg (656x400, 56K)

THIS

Attached: 1523638107406.png (1500x1200, 1.68M)

time of troubles?

Attached: Appeal_of_Minin.jpg (800x941, 215K)

Sosach strikes back

What the fuck.

Immigrant family pole here.
US /PiS- fearmongering
Poland sucks US dick and most boomers cannot distinguish (((Soviets))) from Russians.
A lot of MSM is owned by either US or Germany and they might want to use Poland to stage a war against you, only to abbandon us like the French and UK did in WW2..
We have based Korwin Mikke to hopefully bring some sense into Polish-Russian relations tough.
Younger generations doesn't care that much

Yeah , indeed .

>when our aristocracy betrayed us to rech pospolitaya ,
Because they saw the superiority of the Polish system for the individual over the Russian one. Russians today would be better of if you stayed under Polish influence.

I hope , after 20 years , our relations will be much warmer

Our current elites are basically owned by US neocons and are similar puppets to the ones who sent us to Iraq. They are spamming shit tier propaganda about Putin that makes my eyes roll despite me not being a Putin fan and would send us to fight Iran if there was a war. I really wonder what kompromat they have on them because they are hillarious in their servitude

The people: Its a fact that there is high negative attitude towards Russia that comes up in every poll. Its a result of the last 300 years in which our modern culture formed, when our cultural and political elites mostly strived against russia and occasionally Germany. Also the cold war boomers have a
manichean mindset about Moscow

I myself am indifferent towards the Russian people as I had no expirience with them and not a fan of the Kremlin since it seems to me that our countries have objectively conflicting geopolitical interests so some sort of political conflict is inevitable no matter the sentiments

Attached: polishtv.jpg (891x583, 83K)

Russians are autistically stoic thanks to large Finno-Ugric admixture. Poles are more purely Slavic, and thus prone to pissy braggadocio. Russians have small egos but are easily offended, Poles have large egos and love to offend.

>the superiority of the Polish system

Attached: hehexd.png (360x594, 250K)

No , they just wanted to have more power , than the government , like in rech pospolitaya . Actually , not Russia or Austria erased Poland from the map , but their own aristocracy . Aristocracy doesn't care about country , they just care about their lands and money

Correct.

Another retard who thinks Poland should be vassal of Russia

I hope so too.
All I have met of you where bro tier.
I don't fully trust your leadership but it makes geopolitcally more sense for Poland to ally themselves with you instead of an far-away state.
EU/US falling might better our relations if they don't start a distrction war.
Worst case I fear is that they manage to build an EU-army before, and Polish-Russian relations worsen while German Russian-Improve due to the pipelines.
I don't want a second 1939

Attached: pepehug.jpg (880x523, 112K)

I explicitly said the opposite. What do you think about being a US vassal?

Polish can build intermarium (which it would almost automatically dominate) or use Visegrad-alliance (of which all are more friendly to RU than PL) to ally with Russian on an eye-to-eye level.

>What do you think about being a US vassal?
Much better than Russia's or China's

Intermarinum is a meme and won't work.

Nice nigger mindset, enjoy the "war on terror" we had for the last 20 years, not even the Soviets sent us to Afghanistan on some retard imperial war. We also have mass immigration and US embassy pushes all of the LGBTQ faggotry. Superior as fuck.
Ever concidered not being a vassal? Like not being ruled by the CIA/FSB/BND but by people with our own interests in mind?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Ever concidered not being a vassal?
There is no place for Poland standing on its own you retard. Poland is simply too weak. small of a country.

If we really can build and dominate intermarium then surely Germans can do that too, and they can do that faster. Croats, Romanians or Latvians have absolutely no reason to prefer Polish "protection" over German one. Intermarium is a meme.

Visegrad
>GDP 2.2 tri
Russia
>GDP 1.6 tri
As long as they don't Zerg rush, Visegrad could be enough of a negotiation base

>Visegrad
>>GDP 2.2 tri
>Russia
>>GDP 1.6 tri
Where did you put those meme numbers from?

Also eastern europoors aren't even interested in intermarinum.

Nigger

Not interested in such rationalizations. People who advocate being ruled by the CIA are no different to people who advocate being ruled by the FSB. Of course they'll say "we have to"

Go to bed. School is tomorrow.

>Croats, Romanians or Latvians have absolutely no reason to prefer Polish "protection" over German one.
Germany is a US vassal and net exporter of degeneracy.
I hope the AfD comes in and brings order but in case they don't Germany will collapse while Poland and Eastern Europe will continue to improve. Just by merely being the biggest country in that are Poland would be the most logical patron.
It requires good diplomatic timing tough and that won't happen if PiS spergs out.

Even if they were originally, most modern Russians are mixed with everything. They deserve just as much shit as Americans.

We dont want to have anything to do with Poland both economically and militarily, the only reason we had joint military training is due to NATO.

Retarded finno-ugroid

Attached: VluHvyldin0.jpg (1193x541, 187K)

Better no being anybody's vassal

>We dont want to have anything to do with Poland both economically and militarily,
That's because Polish "elites" are not doing their jobs using Poland's full potential or are outright traitors.

Every . Single . Time . Why can't we guys just stop hate each other ?

Polacy, jak przenieść się do Polski? Mój dziadek był Polakiem, ale muszę żyć w tym gównie wśród rosyjskiego bydła, co powinienem zrobić?

I dont know and I dont care what Poland and their elite are doing since their choices do not impact my life.

karta polaka

> Poles and Russians are genetically the same people
yes

fun fact:
many germans too

Attached: main-qimg-b863bc39725be4dccfce63d9b548156c.png (602x641, 143K)

>Russians are related to Finns, Estonians
Burger education

Attached: qw6ye9wq3h701.png (1078x788, 219K)

Iśc do ambasady i sie zapytać albo po prostu wjechac jak milion-dwa ukraińców ktorych nikt tu nawet nie liczy. Polityka migracyjna tego kraju to żart.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Карта_поляка

u guys are bracia, try starting with karta polaka

u won't accomplish that on the board full of shills and shitposters
for the same reason it doesn't matter irl
so chill, we're all good
> soczewica, koło, miele, młyn
this is a secret password, remember it well and you will be allowed

Attached: 1566775121484.png (496x662, 521K)

Guys nie mamy ruchu bezwizowego z UE, takiego jak Ukraina, więc nie mogę po prostu tam wejść. Co z kursami językowymi na rok i otrzymaniem wizy na miejscu, czy to dobra opcja?

Since no one has said it yet but everyone must surely be thinking it by now obviously Ukraine is superior slav peoples

This.
Who cares?
We all doomed.

Thank you nigger lovers of USA and EU.

Google mówi że dostanie wizy do Polski w Rosji zajmuje jakieś 5 dni. Jak masz kartę Polaka praktycznie automatycznie możesz dostać wizę na rok, i nie potrzebujesz zezwolenia na pracę, więc nawet nie musisz pracować nielegalnie.

Statement uncontested thread is dead slava ukrani

Attached: ReallyAnonKunquestionmark.jpg (480x555, 26K)

psze
nuke poland and russia

Attached: 1567441560964.jpg (380x321, 22K)

>Immigrant family pole here.

Attached: 1517790772466.png (434x245, 189K)

Russians and Polish people are not the same.
Russian people, have a lot of natives, asian, turkish and iranian DNA.
Polish people have more germanic, nordic and lesser of all these other places.

no, because they wanted ultimate power

russian system - emperor has ultimate power, centralise government, Protectionism, developed cities and industries, nobles are stripped from power, state controls military, independent military forces are allowed only on borderlands

polish system - monarch has no power, richest of the rich nobles have unlimited rights, government is decentralised, Free trade, cities and industry do not exist, nobility has own private miltary forces and own fortresses.

Every jew or decadent noble would want to live in polish system

For farmers, industrialists, mechants and burghers russia system is better.

What your saying if a common misconception.

They are based on a name of the lord who owned the land/town/village. You had a lord who was called, let's say, Trojan, then his property/land/village was called Trojanów and his serfs called themselves Trojanowski, as in, coming from the land of- or serving Trojan.

Tyle lat zmarnowanych na filologii, tylko sznura mi brakuje.

are close but not that close.

Attached: EURO-PCA-v3_pca_-b20z-dna0xya1-23a9x-genet.jpg (4403x2315, 1.54M)

Poles = white, noble, kind and smart.
Russians = barely human.

>Aristocracy doesn't care about country , they just care about their lands and money
Not entirely true. Besides, nobles in PLC had an obligation to serve or aid the fatherland in times of war in exchange for their democratic rights.

>since their choices do not impact my life.
But they should.

You nigger, Russians didn't have absolutism back then, that came a century later. 17th century Russia wasn't any friendlier to farmers, industrialists, merchants and burghers than PLC. Russian oligarchs also had private armies, they were just much poorer than their Polish counterparts. Also, the balance between oligarchs and the rest of Polish nobility was only starting to decline at the beginning of the 17th century. The power disparity you're talking about occured only in the ukraine because that was the wild west of the country.

>Poles have more linear/chisled features
found the diaspora

>developed cities and industries,
Poland was more developed than Russia then.
>cities and industry do not exist,
I hope you're joking.
>For farmers, industrialists, mechants and burghers russia system is better.
No, this is BS. The Polish system gave even those classes more rights, more than in most European states during those times.

Even during the decline of Poland during its last years before the final partition, Catherine the "Great" complained to the Polish king Stanislaw that Russians peasants were leaving Russia on mass to live in Poland (because guess what, higher living standard and more rights). Let's not forget about royal farmers, they definitely wanted to live in the Polish system.

Industrialists, they property belonged to them, in Russia they would to the tsar, because even boyars didn't own their land, but it was just "loaned" or rather under a lease whilst it belonged to the tsar and it could be taken from them at any time. Private property in Poland was taken very seriously and the king was forced to respect that by laws of the republic.

Merchants were in huge part Jews and they had great autonomy an rights within Poland, as other migrant people as well btw., but other merchants had privileges as well, like in Gdansk or Torun etc. But I have to agree, the Polish decestralised system didn't favor the development of the burgher class in the sense that it didn't make them a part of the society as much as it should have before the 3rd May Constitution.

Russia started centralisation during ivan the terrible in 16 century
Thats why oligarchs started to riot after his death and started time of troubles.

in 16 century merchant already had monopolies and industrialists were able to finance armies
for example conquest of siberia was done because of fur trade
russia merchants and industrialists were 4-5x times richer than polish due to trade in silk and fur, despite russian population was smaller than polish in that time, oligarchs lost power and wealth during ivan the terrible.

polish only export was wheat and agriculture

private armies in russia had much smaller extend than in poland, they existed only in borderlands like siberia.

poland was never developed, it was agricultural shithole during its whole existance

"heaven for nobility, hell to peasants and constant torture to city people"

rest of your words are made uo bullshit, just open wikipedia and read about your economy lol
your first bank and factory were opened when you became part of russia empire lol

nobility and agricultural economy was the reason why poland was conquered by russia slowly, despite russia had 4x smaller populationin the start

>Be poland
>orthodox
>Catholics: we will teach your kids for free
>Poland: for free?! SURE!!!
>20 years later
>Poland is Catholic.

Just wanted you to know how they changed.

Attached: 1567484126728.gif (500x700, 1012K)

????

>poland was never developed, it was agricultural shithole during its whole existance
You're ignorant. What you're referring to is a part of Poland, eastern Poland then called Ukraine. Western Poland in Pomerania, Greater Poland and north-western Lesser Poland were more developed and populated than Lithuania and much more than Russia.

Attached: gsUDPR7Am_Klx1Ghs79a7emmBbrT4rMvSi28bYhwKEs.png (6857x4441, 868K)