An update on the situation

I just talked to the dean of my college and he wanted to patronize me so I told him I'm withdrawing from his college and going to another one. He said "that's not necessary all you need to do is make a public apology", I told him to shove it and hung up. But now my family and my girlfriend are against me telling me "this has gone far enough, your stupid little views are never gonna come true just give up and stop being racist". I feel really alone lads, I really don't have anybody like me around and it's starting to weigh on me.

Attached: 1568088328661.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for you to pack up your shit and get the fuck out. Just leave. Drop their garbage and leave. Go to a low-tax, high white state and start a new life.

Yeah, I'll just need 2 more weeks and I'll gtfo. I just honestly thought maybe I could change their minds, guess I was mistaken.

Pretty legit advice.

Oh shit you're at SBCC?

Don't feel too down, there are other Jow Forumsacks in town to speak to. SB is a fucking garbage town rife with cultural marxism. I know because I also live here.

Never give in. Give those fags at CC hell. I remember going there in 2015 and it was a shitshow. Anyways, my advice is what I'm taking, going to be leaving this shit town in a few days.

Leave now B4 they corrupt your mind and soul.

Yeah I'm at SBCC. Or I was I suppose. I'll just be taking some time to save up money and find a job in another state. I'm tired of this hell hole. The weather and the view is nice but not nice enough for me to stay.

I'm definitely leaving as soon as I can. They're trying to get me to bend the knee but I'll never do it

>be racist
>political view that unfairly discriminates people for something they can't change
>cry when people discriminate you for having anti-social views
>mfw
what the fuck did you expect foo

Attached: tfpm.jpg (640x396, 19K)

>be foreigner
>come to different country
>unfairly complain about policies meant for the native population
>wtf y r u so rayciss?!

kys faggot

This

Cut your losses, user. Don’t compromise your beliefs due to social pressure.

Do what this user suggests.

>stop being racist
make sure your speaking out against the one race causing all the worlds problems.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Whoever rolls doublerinos gets to decide where I move to

Always am fren

I'm thinking montana

Yeah I'm leaving

this desu senpai. just become the next mass shooter plz

Attached: 1549085682409.png (397x525, 260K)

Although not a get, I will place it at the top of my list

QRD?

Be uplifted, because God is out there in the multiverse alone fighting in the darkest of places. He gets your pain and insists you stand up for your convictions as he is. You have no idea the threat of danger he's up against, and he's fearless before it.

Don't give up.

Fug wasted digits

Wrote an essay on why diversity is bad, got suspended because injun professor and spic dean, family and gf (soon to be ex) go off on me and tell me to fall in line

Thank you fren, I will never give up. Its tougher some times than others but I will power through

Based. Fuck them. Colleges are a waste of money anyway. I never finished college and doing alright running my own business for 2 years that's slowly gaining traction.

>be foreigner
>come to different country
i was born here, family lived here since texas belonged to spain

>unfairly complain about policies meant for the native population
i don't complain about anything, i don't mind boarder protection, i believe welfare is fair enough, i love muh freedoms and to top it all off op is prime example of bullshit sorting itself out

>wtf y r u so rayciss
never said this, i don't care if you're racist if you don't hurt anyone

what's up with this nigger-tier logic? i thought white people were suppose to be smart

My girl was pretty fucking sneaky about it, we would talk about a bunch of redpilled shit and she would say shit like "yeah fuck the kikes" and how much she hated niggers. She got me I suppose, so I'm the dumb one

>i was born here, family lived here since texas belonged to spain
Being born in Japan doesn't make you japanese, shitskin. Try again.

>i don't complain about anything
>political view that unfairly discriminates people for something they can't change
Sounds like a complaint to me.

>never said this
>be racist

The only nigger here is you, sambo.

you don't have a girlfriend, a women wouldn't invest that much time into, be intimate and talk to you about your "racist" views and do a 180 and completely flop like that. not just a girl its retarded for anyone. and if you by chance aren't lying and do have an autistic 5 minute attention span gf then stop throwing a pity party for yourself because you are retarded for not seeing the signs because you were so desperate for puss

study the supreme gentlemans teachings instead and erect a statue in his honor

Attached: Duadez-UwAApj4P.jpg (680x648, 49K)

>Being born in Japan doesn't make you japanese
>no Africa is for Africans!
aaaaand stopped reading right there, don't argue with libtards sorry

I accept your surrender.

vermont

Lol I mean I do go to the school he went to

Alright added to the list as well

Trust me, shes that dumb. And yeah I wanted pussy, but i fell for her in the end. Serves me right I suppose

Isla Vista

Actually lived there for a bit, I'm in Carpinteria now

You can't reason with unreasonable people.

I guess not, I got too wrapped up in my feelings to see the truth

Context?

What's this about?

downtown detroit

Imagine getting bootyblasted over one country owning a piece of territory but not another

You will never be able to apologize enough. Even if you kill yourself, it won't be enough. You need to go. Now.

Stay away from Missoula, Bozeman, Kalispel, and Helena. They aren't even recognizable as Montana anymore.

Welcome to Sweden!

What happened? Did Obama bus a bunch of somalians out there too? Fuck me mate.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/226072473#top

They're right, you're wrong, time to grow up.

Checked. And yes I'm getting out asap

Any places where I should look into then?

hello fbi

>He said "that's not necessary all you need to do is make a public apology", I told him to shove it and hung up.
Good. Never apologize for your beliefs. The fact that your family doesn't support you, though, makes me think this is a LARP. Families may not agree, but they always support.

Show flag

My dad married a spic woman after my mom died and then he died. They're all I had left but now I'm alone I guess.

then truth is your sheild, do not fret those close who do not stand with you now.

Give it time, you must hone your truth to fit their language, as they must be communicated with in a unique way that is unique to each person. Godspeed user!!!

Attached: 1528467757386.jpg (540x786, 88K)

It happens, I got there too. The only solution that I have come up with is to work on myself and immediate family, and to pump out as many white babies as possible while reducing my reliance on the broken system. Think Volkisch.

-t. Never interacted with a woman before

Chicks will put up with almost anything until it threatens their social status.

Hang in there man, i wish i could say things will get easier but that would be lying. Like fellow anons said pack up and move to the midwest with a lot of whites. Perhaps the mormons or amish will take you in. Good luck user.

I actually got invited to a mormon church by a girl in one of my classes

You can't, user. It's a sad fact that most here still haven't come to terms with. You really can't win by education. You can't "redpill" people who are not only programmed not to listen, but whose entire world view depends on the truth being incorrect.

Attached: l-attempting-to-reason-with-demoralised-people-they-are-contaminated-37072888.png (500x413, 80K)

Don't worry, I'll never give up no matter what

Yeah, well I'm gonna be leaving since my immediate family is beyond indoctrinated and theres nothing left for me here.

I see that now, it's quite sad

>Industrial Society and It's Future
Says the oversocialized faggot.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (808x500, 74K)

Djibouti

Pennsreich uber alles.
We don't talk about the Eastern part of the state, tho.

Attached: pennsreich 1.jpg (1071x1113, 157K)

Take up her offer, get in with the church and start getting contacts for job opportunities. You do t have to believe in any of their religious crap but most of them are good honest people and the best part is they are white. Dont give in

Just shut the fuck up, keep your nose down and get your paper man. Don't sacrifice your future over nothing. You can be a far greater instrument for the change you seek when you have wealth

DO NOT KEK
I REPEAT
DO NOT KEK

How many times do people have to learn this lesson the hard way? Apologies are never enough for these people, they will see it as a sign of weakness and eat you alive, There are countless examples of this happening online.

If they keep pushing you, Dump your whore girlfriend, and tell your family to go fuck themselves.

Attached: ccb655f7b84a8e7b6740eff709dfa69b6424e94d2324d9846a200ffb2f67a72e.jpg (444x331, 20K)

Close to trips so it goes on the list!

>Wordfilter
Hotpockets prepping the bull as always, I see.

They do seem like a good community, I'll ask her when I should show up.

They've been pushing for a while but they didn't go in so hard until now

Women like stability. They'll go with what they believe will offer them, and their offspring, the best chance at life. If she isn't following that arc, then she's been oversocialized and isn't a good woman. Some of them you can fix, some of them you can't. Only you can tell which she is.
Maybe you're not presenting a strong enough face. Or maybe she's falling for the lies of society and sees you speaking out in this way as a "weakness" when it's actually true strength. I'd try talking it through with her along those lines before giving up.

Detroit.

California

College is just separating the wheat from the chaff. Looks like you're just another washout. Get a job in a factory some place, or a farm. Don't be sad, the world needs janitors and trench diggers too. Garbage collectors make ok money.

>when people guess your politics
top kek

good essay, I was in the last thread. East Tennessee.

If you haven't read it, give Hunter a try. It's a prequel of sorts to The Turner Diaries. I just got to a part that really illustrates this point, in a way I hadn't considered.

Attached: Huntercover.jpg (195x285, 14K)

Yes. I could count the number of blacks I had seen on one hand before I joined the military. Now that I am back, they are everywhere.

You overdosed on the redpills, user. While I don't think anyone that looks at it from an objective view can defend what is considered "Diversity" in the modern setting, you should have at least tried to defend your points with objective sources (Which there are a surprisingly large amount, either from historical or psychological ground). Reading through your essay actually gave me vibes of a manifesto.

I think that you'd honestly be better off at least sitting down for an honest conversation with your professor and the dean. College should be a place where you are allowed to express whatever ideals you had. I've yet to read the entire piece, but I never saw anything which called got direct violence or the such. I can imagine you could actually have legal grounds to sue the college if it was a matter of you having the "Wrong Opinion".

Word of advice though, as someone who's currently going through college and used to hold pretty far-right opinions, of which have settled into much more grounded and realistic views. Don't allow an echo chamber like Jow Forums to ruin your life. I'm not saying that you should accept everything that is thrown at you from the media and academic circles, as many of them have been radicalized by the neo-progressive movement. However, you should at least listen and contemplate what others hold for opinions, and allow yourself to mature your views from there. I'm guessing you're probably a freshman, thus you still have a long ways to go until your moral viewpoints are fully constructed.

In a nutshell, I think you should talk to both the dean and the professor. Let them know why you feel the way you do. If they have any sense of academic integrity, they should be willing to hear you out and hold a discussion in which both parties benefit.

Hang in there, bro.

>t. Education Major

Attached: 1547790974333.png (746x512, 99K)

Have you tried contacting FIRE, PLF or another non-profit that can help you get pro bono representation? SBCC is a state school so is subject to the First Amendment, and for civil rights cases you (the plaintiff) get almost automatic lawyer's fees.

South side of Chicago, IL

There are good places here. Look at the Yaak area, or outside of Dillon. Lincoln is where the unibomber was hiding, and it is beautiful there.

Oregon.

Yeah we've got a student body here that monitors social media and rates the posts on political correctness. You can call in and report social media posts. We've had a string of people getting fines levied against them for what they've posted, and one (so far, to my knowledge at least) was expelled. Just posting here is a danger to my academic success.

I'm going to dox myself here, but the area I'm in is 94.7 percent white. And it's in a bubble. People here are so far removed from having to deal with niggers and trannies, that they literally cannot conceptualize how bad the world is. The problems just don't exist here. I moved away for awhile, saw what the world had to offer, and decided I didn't want any part of it.
Trying to explain to people here what it's like out there is a bit difficult, but I'm happier organizing a means of defense here rather than fighting a rearguard action out there. We can reestablish our people. The Amish know the score, and they're all over here. You'll have trouble convincing others of the 88 precepts, but the 14 words are so deeply ingrained it's just a given.
If it means anything to you, you see a lot of white and red laces. But no one talks about it. Take that for what you will.

Attached: we are evil rwds.png (451x666, 168K)

You can. You just have to actually withdraw. Theyll squirm the whole way through the paper work.

Ireland with me so we can both find qt redheads and live in peace

Detroit

I don't have to guess your politics. They're easily derived from what you've said in this thread. Even if you believe you're larping, it's telling.

Attached: pepe badda bing badda boom.jpg (320x306, 16K)

GOT EM

The strength of their communities and families is very attractive, it is just hard to take anyone who actually believes their religion seriously.

OP plz no

Also added to the list!

Fug

I'm going after Uni, but as soon as I graduate I'm showing my true colors so I get banned from campus