Are incels actually real? or are they just a meme?

are incels actually real? or are they just a meme?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-1.44.41-PM.png (893x516, 451K)

sage slide threads

I think that girl in 7th grade that used to poke me with her hotdog at lunch really wanted me.

There were lots of girls who like me in highschool but I wasnt "normal". So while they wanted to sleep with me, they were withholding love from me in hopes I would change into someone they would want. ie, involuntarily celibate. I wasnt even that weird, i dont know what peoples problems were with me. Regardless I left town and made friends with people who didnt grow up with me and had lots of sex with women who dont know and wouldnt care that I made weird noises in the hallway in 6th grade. Needless to say the girls in my hometown hold a lot of animosity against me.

very much so.

No one cares. Bolton fired. Israel has lost so much in the past two days. Fuck the past cause now I can look forward to a future.

Well I missed out on teenage sex but not love, I had a really nice highschool gf, quite comfy good times.

>I have a cripplingly narrow view of the world

SLIDING SLIDER SLID SLIDES

Same, I loved a girl and she loved me. Didn't have sex with her until I turned 19.

Lame
Come on have some fucking imagination.

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

Attached: 1568089372855.jpg (719x469, 77K)

Well they are real in a sense that market is dominated by chads now.
Chads used to go off the market after marrying young, but now nobody cares and they keep taking new young gfs. Everyone else is left with leftovers.

I bet /pol never went to prom.

Attached: pr.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

You did it right, man. I had a similar experience. I still wonder where she is sometimes, but I've got a great girl now.

I had lots of girlfriends when I was a teen, so... I don't really know what is to feel like a true incel. I suppose they're real, but they have to put an effort to quit their incelhood I guess.

I went to 3, as a "friend"

Fuck you mother fucking peace of shit fucm you nigger kike

Attached: 1567933478613.jpg (750x745, 145K)

Incels are as real and relevant as the "alt-right".
That is, to say, a literal projection for neurotypicals to consume and fearmonger.

Attached: 1536211915606.jpg (342x960, 50K)

Teenage love wasn’t that great, lotta heart break, lotta bullshit

Fuck off with your gay politics shit, this is a real man's thread

AAAAAAA!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
IT'S TRUE, IT'S ALL TRUE!

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 14K)