Why do italian-american ghettos look so much better than black ghettos?

Despite both being low income areas in the same vicinity the 2 neighborhoods look like polar opposites.

Take somewhere like Brooklyn in New York. The Italian dominated ghettos have nice looking houses, moderate to no graffiti, litter free streets, well maintained roads and sidewalks, etc, despite still having crime and poverty, while the black ones have bums lying in the middle of the street, graffiti everywhere, broken windows, abandoned buildings and vacant lot, loud music all night.

How do the Italians manage to maintain their ghettos while the blacks fall into disrepair?

Attached: Bronx-Tale-a-bronx-tale-1415734-798-600.jpg (798x600, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the Italians are more intelligent, and their criminal element kept others out and acted as a police force/bank for their neighborhoods. And kept order. Everybody knew what you could and could not do.
Black neighborhoods are also ruled by their criminal element, but black criminals are complete retards who shoot up their own streets for no reason, are more obsessed with jewelry and clothes than their women, who are highly likely to be homosexual, and who poison their own neighborhoods on purpose. You may as well ask why blacks didn't have their own version of Rome.

Look at the violence in South africa and Nigeria, you will get your answer.

Different genetics you jabroni.

The Italian people are also known for violence, but it's DIRECTED violence. Italian mobsters didn't just randomly rape children or gun down old ladies like black idiots do.

There's only three things you can do in the joint, kid: lift weights, play cards, or get in trouble.
Me? I read.

Because Italians have the highest average IQ of whites
Blacks are only 20-25% white becuase their ancestors were cucks. And thus their nigger brain is 80-75% and they have IQs if 85

because niggers have no culture besides sneakers, drugs and rap music

Because Italians are, and damn my soul for saying this, white. I admit it. Through gritted teeth I will concede that Italians are white, against every instinct and intuition that compels me.

shut up pasty

All Gauls and Brits have Roman blood in their veins as well, so I guess all of Western Europe is part nigger?

Eat a deal with garlic, you dago faggot. Pasta niggers get the rope too. Except not really, you won't get it, because you're white enough. But you should!

your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo

Because Italians are genetically superior to them. Even a lot of famous "black" songs were written by an Italian-American.

Attached: HarryWarren1910.jpg (200x243, 3K)

Why doesn't Italy look like Africa?

Italians are even too much smart when they crime. They project and fuck up entire nations, seconds only to jews.

There's an Italian grocery store I visited recently. Mind you there are lots of spics and Indians working there now, but it is still owned and run by Italians. Everytime I walk in I get a nostalgic feeling from my childhood. I'm only part Italian but my paternal grandparents were mostly Italian and I visited them a lot growing up.

It's hard to explain. But something about the italian people and way of life I just love. Too bad Mussolini didn't win.

Italian Americans aren't poor at all, they're one of the richest ethnicities. Black Americans are pretty poor in comparison.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1710x790, 100K)

Different people groups have different aspirations and tendencies.
Italian ghettos were moving in the direction of better neighborhoods.
Black ghettos are moving in the direction of jungle.

Why italians made the fucking empire of Rome while africans did what africans still do?

Attached: fingolruotsi.png (828x626, 39K)

British man geting all emotional and crying:
>BLOODY LATIN GENES!

Attached: 4u37mquex0k31.jpg (650x531, 81K)