What are we even fighting for?

Why are we fighting for a homogeneous society? I have a history test in a few days and I just learned that one of the greatest empire in human history i.e the Roman empire was diverse (I knew it was diverse beforehand cause it was really big and everything) and I studied that the late Roman empire after 3rd ce saw a unification of the senators and the equities and now most of the aristocracy consisted of Italians and people of African and eastern origins. Diversity is only a natural process of human evolution! Why are we fighting it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-231501__01.jpg (1080x962, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ivOwuXCEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't ask me I don't give a damn.

Attached: wood2.jpg (250x302, 21K)

Anyone have that gif of the chocolate gorilla melting in the milk?

Attached: 1567561948039.jpg (700x810, 308K)

oh cool
then what happened to the empire?

Everything that's happening now has happened in the past, and the Jews were at the center of it all.

Genocide the Jews and most of the world's problems will disappear overnight

>I see what moves you in these instances
>Of ancient gallantry: you say the world
>On land and sea was conquered, you retrace
>The thousands of triumphant victories
>And heavy spoils borne through the midst of Rome.
>Would you, O Roman, have me tell the cause
>Of your success and of the high renown
>That has impressed your yoke upon the world?

>God willed to join the peoples and the realms
>Of different languages and hostile cults
>Under the same empire and make all men
>Accept the bonds of one harmonious rule,

[...]

>In all the world they live as citizens
>Within their native city's sheltering walls,
>United round the same ancestral hearth.
>Tribes far apart and sundered by the sea
>Are brought together through appeals and trials
>In common courts, through their commerce and trades
>In crowded marts, through intermarriage
>With those of other climes; for many bloods
>Are intermingled in a single race.

>Aurelius Prudentius Clemens, Roman Poet, 403 A.D.

7 years later, Rome was sacked by Alaric and his Visigoths. It was the first time in almost 800 years that Rome had fallen to a foreign enemy. St. Jerome, living in Bethlehem at the time, wrote that "The City which had taken the whole world was itself taken." Jerome wrote in grief, "If Rome can perish, what can be safe?"

I wonder what happened to the Roman Empire.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1435410630513.jpg (600x450, 41K)

"African origins" doesn't mean what you think it does. They didn't have black senators running around shucking and jiving

Best answer here. Diversity destroyed the empire making it increasingly unstable. The only parts Rome truly Romanized outside of Italy was France, part of Iberia, and the Dalmatian coast. The Greeks were an accepted people which became too powerful and eventually split off from Rome proper. The Germans, Mauritians, Brits, Syrians, and Africans never assimilated and eventually lead to the demise of a thinly spread Western Rome. So tell me OP how great life really was under the Roman empire thanks to diversity?

Punics.

Rome was a bunch of war mongers and boy fuckers who built a world off slavery then got cucked by a jewish religion. Why the hell do people hold them in such high regard?

Diversity is an artificial attack by Jews you shill. They struck Rome and now they're striking the West.

fuck off kike libertarian trash

>And then, when the idea of Rome had become such an irrelevant point compared to sheer wealth, ego, and hedonist pursuits, later emperors tried to continue the same expansion based on copper payout alone.
>One day, the copper mines ran dry.

This is the fucking opposite of reality. Do they actually teach this in school?

Look at the story of the Grachi brothers for fucks sake. The Roman elites were buying up all the land and hiring cheap labour (slaves) to work it. Tiberius Gracchus, tribune of the plabs (a pleb representative in the senate, proposed land reform bills that would force the elites to hire 1/3rd roman citizens/slaves.
And guess what happened when he wanted to put Romerica first? the elites stabbed him to death.
Just like the elite-owned press today with any modern populist politician who puts his own people before globalism.
*cough cough Trump Cough Farage Cough

Also, Ceasar's popularity was mostly the result of his populist pro-roman policies, which were very similar to the Gracchi. (Ceasar and the Gracchi brothers were both of the "populares" faction.

Because this isn't an age of war-fueled conquest and the biggest battle being fought is keeping status quo

This is just made up bullshit.

Attached: dont care.jpg (641x509, 69K)

For everyone saying "oh yeah, then what happened to the Roman empire? It collapsed didn't it?" Lmfao ya'll it lasted a little longer than 1000 years that's how long Hitler dreamed his Reich will last. How long do you think something can sustain?

>this isn't an age of war-fueled conquest
define war.

>Diversity is only a natural process of human evolution! Why are we fighting it?

Because the way it evolves can be fucking retarded and needs to be stopped so it can evolve in a more formal and professional way.

Roman empire didn't let diversity evolve in way it can just for the sake of it. They debated, argued and executed many many deals to let it evolve in Rome vision.

Best I can do

Attached: 1546723838262.jpg (750x747, 116K)

all that stuff happened
then they collapsed
same thing with faggotry
STOP WORSHIPPING DECLINE VIRTUES

Attached: 1563634096066.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

>diversity
>evolution
Your retarded.
Evolution comes from geogricpahical isolation, NOT from integration.
Also Rome fell becuase of immigration

Attached: 1555589920803m.jpg (1024x564, 177K)

Attached: 1555154080172.jpg (1024x659, 110K)

I could say the same from the US

So what about Italians, English, Germans, polish and Irish living together
Isn’t that multiple ethnicities?

Attached: 1564224283623m.jpg (1024x512, 119K)

So we should follow them into failure?

Those are white Europeans.

Attached: melting pot lie.jpg (1024x800, 140K)

Attached: genes.png (1058x1334, 148K)

In the century preceding the fall of the Roman Republic and the rise of the corrupt, brutal, oppressive Empire, the Italian man Gaius Marius became a figure of Roman legend. He invented the still famous legionnaire, he designed the Pilum, he broke the rule of the purebred Roman Senate and forced (through military might) the Roman people to accept second-class Italians as legal voters in Roman elections.
In no time at all the glory days of Rome came to an end, their unique world-conquering system of governance collapsed, and was replaced by a corrupt ruling Empire that sank into debauchery and corruption until it slowly rotted away.
Ironically, the end of the Empire can likewise be traced to the acceptance of lesser races into the military and the eventual loss of any Roman influence in the Roman Empire.

Neck yourself, kike.

Attached: 04142d36ef30e6862a5189827bef2817.jpg (608x292, 45K)

Rome had a bunch of puppet states and used soldiers from these to gather more puppet states. They were never really equal to a Roman.

And then Rome fell...

>Diversity is only a natural process of human evolution!
Is that why it must be forced, and produces decay and entropy?
Fuck off jew.

And that helped the empire go into a downward collapse as a result of that.

This too.

Yup, immigration in Rome worked perfectly fine.
Havent destroyed the empire at all.

And doesnt resemble modern times at all too.

Just let them in, what could possible happen, bigot?

Attached: Sin título-2.jpg (640x452, 127K)

Diversity literally destroyed Rome.

>needs to be stopped so it can evolve in a more formal and professional
god damn you sound like a fucking idiot. you think nature is a corporation?

We are fighting so that we don't become the new beef steak for all eternity.

Read more...

Attached: savingtheword2.jpg (612x405, 72K)

Talking about politics and how diversity evolves over-time. No diversity cannot evolve in any way just because someone made a political argument to do so. There's many checks and balances and society culture to prevent such things or contain them to a minority area.

i luafed. Do I need to tell you to read the news?

lol who the fuck wrote that?

this is literally what killed the empire you fucking mong

If the Roman empire is so great and diverse why don't you just live there?

If by diverse you mean it took in immigration when it was needed (like America) and then started to ban immigration when it wasn't (like America) and started facing collapse when it lost control of them (like America).
youtube.com/watch?v=K5ivOwuXCEM

Oh yeah, most of its diverse cultures were enslaved. (Like America)
Can't forget that part.

This. Diversity destroyed it, and desu, it wasn't even the modern kind of diverse.

And then Rome fell

Best post

Because dumbass that new blood fucking sacked Rome. Pro tip the emperor's of Rome were wrong most of the time.

OP has abandoned thread.
>S*** in all fields

Reminder that without race-mixing, white people wouldn't exist. Race-mixing is good. All white people are composed of at least 3 groups: western hunter gatherers, Anatolian farmers, and Indo-European steppe pastoralists, invaders (Yamnaya). These 3 groups were as different from one another genetically as Europeans are from East Asians today. Europes's genetics were almost entirely replaced twice. All people are mixed.

Attached: Widowmaker from behind on counter (no sound).webm (1280x720, 1.95M)