Andrew Yang beats Donald Trump by 10 points in new emmerson poll

Andrew Yang beats Donald Trump by 10 points in new emmerson poll.
You scared Drumpftards?

Attached: EDwS4zvUcAEDSdr.jpg (680x453, 45K)

So how do you think the democrats will sabotage him? Call him a racist? Maybe he is in collusion with China?

>2%
>10 points ahead of Trump

Attached: MATH.jpg (615x487, 81K)

Even republicans want UBI
If it wasn't for democrats being so greedy so soon way back when it would've been a thing, sooner

Hillary Clinton beat Trump in a 50 state landslide.

You can't have anything with open borders.

Yang addressed this in his Joe Rogan interview.

Who?

What's his immigration / border control policy?

Attached: cryfreedom.jpg (326x500, 82K)

Yang doesn't support giving any illegals UBI unless they go through a rigorous, "no breaking laws" phase of 18 years. His logic is, "a child has to wait from birth to adulthood to reap these benefits. You will wait your 18 years starting from the first day you come forward, NOT the first day you arrived here."

I think it's based. It punishes illegals and forces them to be a lower class economically for nearly two decades.

basically a partitioning of current illegals that requires them to undergo a sort of 'parole'. Break any laws, get deported. No UBI, no guaranteed healthcare. He is the only candidate on-stage who doesn't want to blatantly give illegals free gibs, and he also does not want to decriminalize border-crossing (MSNBC tried to single out candidates with this question for smear exclusively. don't fall for it)

a lot of bad illegals will get deported with this. while "the good ones" still broke the law in coming here, it will be a hard 18 years of poverty that will essentially incentivize them into going back to Mexico (he can't come out and say this because the media will paint him as racist). But it's in his plan.

Absolutely terrified.
Thank God you morons will nominate that walking corpse biden

That is actually a very reasonable position and addresses the nativist argument.
Actually one of the only leftist figures ive evere seen seriously address nativist sentiments instead of simply dismissing them as racist

As far as I'm concerned, if a foreigner is willing to come here and spend 18 years as a second class citizen then it implys to me they are coming for the American ideal and not just to obtain free shit.
I think they should be accepted under those conditions provided they demonstrate they have suitably assimilated

Imagine voting for a candidate that wants to lower the voting age to 16

He's going to roll over for whoever the DNC wants to get the nomination ... just like Sanders did and will do again.

So either Biden, or Warren if TPTB want a Trump win for some reason.

>That is actually a very reasonable position

Attached: 1363292558724.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>Trusting polls
Libfags never learn...

Attached: 1559491109968.gif (245x187, 716K)

They're just setting him up for more tears.

Attached: yang was crying.jpg (577x430, 45K)