Why is this allowed??

Why is this allowed??

Attached: ED7B110B-5274-44DE-8BD4-4B33209AE17A.jpg (960x700, 76K)

They were given rights

FPBP, /thread

Incels spotted.

They have pussy

>t. Kike shill forcing diversity psyop
you could do better

have sex

It is much easier for a man to get married than for a woman

You know you can find a hole on Grindr with relative ease.

Nature,
The government has with divorce law and gibs created a plague of single mothers,

Many men opt out while women have their narcissism fed by the culture and think they are worth 999999977568 Times what they actuality are

>tfw younger than gf, no muscles, poorer

stay mad lads

Is being gay redpilled?

It's not gay if the balls don't touch. Also don't forget to say no homo.

Kike spotted

Is it ok to at least try gay sex once?

conservatards give you free shit if you say you agree with them,

Because they are blue-pilled and haven't taken the Imperialism pill thus require societal acceptance

Goats don't count

Sure. I like hooking up with asian and latin twinks from time to time when I'm on a dry spell from POF and etc. Bonus points when they have long hair and do their nails.

>life partner
see you at the wedding

Yes, if you enjoy AIDS.

life expectancy
Sheep
10 - 12 years
Goat
15 - 18 years
Cattle
18 - 22 years

user is too young for Jow Forums

That, and most men have no dignity and sense of self worth when they sniff pussy

>wah I have to be a man
Wow so hard. And there are plenty of exceptions to this list. And yeah, we have more shit to do, who gives a fuck though, it's a fine sacrifice for being the dominant sex.

Hi roastie

Hi incel

The hormone of the Gods comes with responsibility OP.

Kys roastie

>defending roastie.
Hi white knight.

>isn't attractive in any way to the opposite sex
>claims society is unfair
You literally watch Chinese cartoons with My little pony dildoes stuck in your ass with cheesy chip covered fingers, a bloated fucking gut and hairline that retreated to the back of your kingdom of the crystal skull fucking melon down syndrome head, you still live with your mum, you don't actually have any real skills, qualifications or training, your social skills consist of shitty Instagram black people memes and you dress like a fucking paedophile in training and without any shadow of a doubt you're probably not so far from the act itself.

You're about as useful as a chocolate teapot filled with shit and about as good looking as a literal cunt cockroach.

And also, weak men inflate the value of mediocre women.

Men have low standards

Maybe if you left your basement you would learn how the world really works

Its easier for women yeah but I have standards beyond her not being a land whale. For example I only date women of color.