When will Jow Forums finally admit that transwomen are women?

when will Jow Forums finally admit that transwomen are women?

Attached: 1568111499276.png (1088x510, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HdPZy
bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traps are gay.

When they come out of the womb with a vagina instead of a penis.

a dude in a dress is still a dude
a woman in jeans is still a woman

a man who pretends to be a woman to fuck lesbians is kinda fucked up

It should kill itself to make a point, just like the Buddhist monks.

So it's a guy that thinks hes a women, but is still attracted to women like a man?

W***e people explain this shit

Never. They're dudes.

tpbp

I'm renting a room on a short term basis from a trans. It's really weird because "she" is otherwise a reasonable and normal person. I simply can't understand why are normal reasonable person would try to become something it's objectively impossible to become?
This person behaves much like a man, I treat her as I would a man and I have no hatred or fear of her. Fucking weird though but it's a really nice house and the rent is cheap and like I say she behaves reasonably and isn't a militant LGBT idiot and is actually politically quite open, weird huh

So this was a M to F tranny that exclusively dates women? Does he wear a strap on in place of his removed penis? LOLOLOL

>226103903
Nigga stop shilling

ALL TRANNIES MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: A5E859DF-5264-4E47-8796-0906F7A17B76.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

>Things are not the way I want them to be
And that's their whole life, yikes.

>226104403
How about you give me my fucking (you) fucking faggot

Don't peg this on us, Nazis tried burning this shit to the ground before is spread. Thank your niggers and your Jew friends for stopping us.

This is a great idea. I can reply and stop giving faggots yous. Thanks frens

autogynephilia fetish

he's a guy with a fetish that's so strong it informs his every waking moment.

Not until science can change all 6,500 male/female biological differences in human bodies. Til then, if you are born male, cutting off your penis and taking estrogen just means you are a failed male. A crazy, FAILED MAN.

IT'S TRANSMA'AM

Attached: tvxkhm3qgs821.jpg (1009x757, 66K)

Last time I checked, the allies were even more white back then than those countries are today. You stopped the germans. Good job there, really did the right thing

You mean that fetish where hes white so he has to do some fucked up shit?

>I WANNA BE A LESBIAN BUT THE DYKES WON’T LET ME
archive.is/HdPZy

Attached: B9AAE053-829B-46FE-9B19-5A52E2A93B76.jpg (746x238, 45K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 1.43.03 PM.png (686x379, 59K)

Doggo agrees no tranny

That's pretty much the conclusion I arrived at, it's sad

>when will Jow Forums finally admit that transwomen are women?
XX = Women
XY = Men

any problem with that faggot?

Imagine this, You wake up one day. Your life is sad, you don't identify as what you are. You identify as a dog. You are not able to be a dog naturally, but you begin to groom yourself in your teens since your parents wont pay for the high cost surgery. You drink with your mouth, and eat that way. You walk on all fours when possible, looking like a retard. when you can finally afford to do so, you take medications that make you act more dog like, you begin to have many different surgeries in your dream of being a dog. The first being disfiguring your legs and arms so you are forced to walk in a dog like state your entire life. The next being to surgically implant hair all over your body to give you a coat of fur. You then have your face mutilated, cartilage fused into your skull to give you a dog like snout, your tongue stretched and your ears trimmed. At the end of it all, you are a man sized dog appearing abomination. Does that sound like something a healthy person would do? Now replace dog with trans and the whole dog surgery with the process of becoming a transsexual. You will never be a dog, and you will never be anything more than a vague mutilated person with the appearance of the opposite sex.

Have you fucked him yet?

My god, wh*te people get your shit together. This is sickening

I will only when trans women start joining pro womens sports.

Attached: DAE2oqnUMAEEg7s.jpg (1024x678, 105K)

Well that's what I've always said, goddamn it

Attached: 1505912154730.jpg (1408x5896, 1.96M)

They are.

I don’t get how you can change gender when you can’t changes the chromosomes in all your cells. If you can’t change chromosomes your just an ugly man in a dress

No, they aren't. Traps look just like normal women, hence why they're called that, if they look just like a woman then it is not gay. If anything if you don't like traps then you don't like how women look.
If you don't like traps then you are gay.

Attached: 42068ED4-AD49-4CED-87F0-728A9A0C3581.jpg (500x460, 36K)

How about refer to them as the proper pronoun... freak