>GOT CHUCKED INTO A VAN LIKE A SIDE OF BEEF
>STAFF CLAIMED SHE HAD PNEUMONIA
SENT A BODY DOUBLE OUT TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE TO ASSURE EVERY SHE WAS OK
>HUGGED A CHILD THEN LEFT
WORE PURSE ON THE WRONG SIDE
>WOMEN ALWAYS WEAR THEIR PURSE ON THE SAME SIDE
N E V E R F O R G E T
>SHE'S GOING TO RUN AGAIN IN 2020 JUST YOU NIGGERS WAIT

Attached: body double.jpg (500x300, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/hillary-carries-her-purse-over-left-shoulder-her-clone-uses-the-right/
duckduckgo.com/?q=hillary clinton running 2020
archive.is/i1Zda
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-collapse-faint-video-9-11-memorial-democrat-ill-overheated-latest-a7237276.html
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this

Tough ol bird...

REV UP YOU’RE ENGINES

Roll the video...

Attached: Hillary911Van.webm (700x700, 2.78M)

it was a great day, this place exploded

Attached: IMG_4329.jpg (1024x852, 132K)

It’s too late, and no one would ever be stupid enough to back her again you morons.

Was just thinking about this yesterday.
And how it got memory holed after she L O S T

THE SHOE STRIKES BACK

>It’s too late
>calling others morons
Little nigger, STFU. Adults are talking.

Attached: 1476167241279.jpg (3000x4000, 2.64M)

Teresa Barnwell is the double’s name. And she has stood in for Hillary at other functions, too.

Attached: 1472263329649.jpg (1500x7452, 3.62M)

Attached: 1472263329649.png (1336x9988, 3.88M)

Attached: 1471504032301.jpg (1188x2346, 710K)

REV UP YOUR ENGINES

>be me 2016
>get red-pilled on pizzagate and hotdog parties
>prayed to God for these pedos to go down and for Hillary Clinton to fall
>wake up next day and watch this live, dumbfounded

and that's why I believe in Jesus

Attached: 6102ba514f5b3c655c3bef51cc69e224ea134479f987ddf67c3c50202a0acb7e.jpg (285x356, 30K)

Attached: 1474671984818.jpg (1080x744, 152K)

The Clinton camp for the longest time would claim everything was fine. It wasn't until later they admitted pneumonia. Her stupid fucking campaign made these mistakes all the time. They would always lie and get caught.

This was so fucking funny. I remember exactly where I was when this news broke.

So amazing to think if it weren't for this one guy we never would have got this amazing video.

She got thrown in that van like a dead hooker .

Attached: 1563905266240.jpg (1024x555, 87K)

Based
That's exactly the kind of post that shows how redpilled and sane we are.

WHY ARE YOU SO SICK?!

Attached: C3CD452B-99A2-4A63-A33D-6B9104895BB1.jpg (800x869, 92K)

Reptilian jews use the fresh flesh of babies as skin through carbon manipulation, they have clone technology to make flesh suits.

Attached: 1486478291635.jpg (1500x848, 429K)

Attached: 1526948397819.jpg (5233x8177, 3.57M)

Attached: Hillary_Weekend_01.jpg (415x546, 34K)

Attached: 1485199886231.png (1249x8613, 2.52M)

>HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON COLLAPSED WHILE AT A 9/11 MEMORIAL EVENT

At least she tried. Trump skipped a WWII memorial ceremony because it was lightly drizzling. What a faggot.

Olson’s speciality was “the airborne distribution of biological germs”, according to one study. “Dr Olson had developed a range of lethal aerosols in handy sized containers.

She was obviously poisoned by Russians or rogue U.S. glownigger agents

Actually he skipped a planned assassination which he was tipped off on.

Beat me to it.

checked, HRC, 0bama, and others don't sweat, really makes you think

What the FUCK

Attached: b564bea86f1bc8d07c9e9a17c2d97027.jpg (782x782, 74K)

checked and waiting

fucking kek.

all the candidates are garbage
the MSM is actively meming Biden as "gaff machine"
Harris literally sucked dick to get where she is now, and tried to stage the Jussie thing to support her "making lynching illegal" bill (murder was already illegal) because she's insecure in her blackness because not only is she not an "American descendant of slavery, she has a grandparent that owned slaves, and also she's literally not actually "African-American"
Warren is a fucking retard with crazy eyes
>HRC recently sent out emails to her donors asking if they would support her if she ran again
it's fucking happening niggers mark my goddamn words,
she's going to swoop in when all hope seems lost for the Democratic party (after they proverbially murder each other in debates) and say
>Well, looks like it's time for the one person who ever stood up to Donald Trump to stand up to him once again
it's going to happen and it's going to be hilarious.
she's been adrenochroming up for the past three years in anticipation

This video probably saved the planet.

Hilldawgs represent

Attached: 1567056873285.png (1884x2202, 3.86M)

She apparently shit her pants, too.
Probably why the one shoe was just left in the street.

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! FUCKING KEK

kek scotty posters are based

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

i actually unironically believe she was poisoned or somehow externally affected such as to cause the collapse to happen
there was this mysterious, unidentified cameraman ready to go to take The Video That Saved America, Nay, The Free World for the public to see on a 9/11 anniversary

Attached: mr-mcmahon-27429811.jpg (620x400, 136K)

>>SHE'S GOING TO RUN AGAIN IN 2020
every Republicans dream
...but it won't happen. Even the Dems want her gone, but looking at their candidates it's as if they want to lose in a different way this time.

good thread

what the.. MK Ultra

i think she was cursed for that to happen, don't ask me how i got the idea, i have a feeling...

WATCH HER FEET. SEXY.

checked & thx senpai I honestly expected this to be spammed today, and every 9/11 going forward, but especially this one & next
idk about y'all but this is one of the few redpills that I can actually show my (admittedly generally conservative) family & have the say yeah, wow, that is totally a thing that happened
especially women, point out the purse thing and you will see a literal, physical "oh shit ur right" dawning realization on their faces
show them something like this themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/hillary-carries-her-purse-over-left-shoulder-her-clone-uses-the-right/ (just ddg'd "hillary clinton body double purse")

just you wait nigger it's fucking happening
if I'm wrong tell me your predicted (D) ticket then so we can all have a hearty kek

Plus the metal hardware falling out of her pant leg along with the abandoned shoe.

>1485199886231
START YOUR ENGINES

bump for truth

Attached: 1566790478303.jpg (781x767, 71K)

Attached: 1566239571513.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

ahaha get ready to eat shit nigger

"Weekend at Bernie's 3 - Electric Boogaloo".

there's no fucking way.

that's what retarded faggots like you were saying about Trump 2020, get ready to be wrong again
duckduckgo.com/?q=hillary clinton running 2020
read between the lines sometime nigger

Check the video in the independent article: archive.is/i1Zda She's flopping backwards less in . Now, the question is whether this video is edited or simply shot at an advantageous angle that makes it look not as bad, and why is the video that makes the incident look more benign being spread here of all places?

If the video on the archive link doesn't load:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-collapse-faint-video-9-11-memorial-democrat-ill-overheated-latest-a7237276.html

wtf lmao she got absolutely humiliated last election, she's not running again. This from someone who thinks trump is a national embarassment. The left has all but forgotten about her, for good reason.

I remember that greenext about her throwing her shit around the house it was gold

It will happen,

why have we never doxxed the body double? I do not doubt that that was a double they brought out to meet the kid but she must look different enough when not in the hildebeast getup that people do not notice.

I think she still stands a better chance than Biden or Warren (LOL) or even Bernie. It's not that crazy to think she will run again.

Are you that scared of the current field that you're hoping for a rerun of 2016?

Any updates on the guy who filmed this?
Guy who filmed this at least gave one interview.

Original video:
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

October is when Bill said he was running.

Failed assassination plot. One of many.
Get the fuck up to speed.

idk if it was a double, or if they pumped her full of so many drugs that she acted and presented herself in an odd manner. the little kid running up was definitely a shameless photo op, but they way she was standing around all goofily, looking slack and maybe like she was losing a fight with gravity, could all be explained by a massive dose of meds.

yeah I'm scared of
>dicksuckin' Kamala whose family literally owned slaves
>Pocahontas Warren and her crazy eyes and ridiculous gesticulations
>Biden whom the MSM is meming as "#gaffemachine"
>crazy Bernie who will never get superdelegate support
she's literally their only chance at this point
which is fucking hilarious

She’s going down.

Attached: 4DD37369-D2C5-44DB-8226-90792818A1C2.png (2048x1536, 293K)

You now remember Doc Choc (and that he ded)

F

Attached: 554E44F7-206D-4843-964B-777F59EDD99B.jpg (800x568, 70K)

Attached: 5403B926-E5B1-4D98-AEF2-FF10A28EDB20.jpg (715x511, 109K)

Something fell out of her right pantleg. On the inseam a thing falls out. Wtf?

And she’ll lose again

I don't have a source on this but I read somewhere that they make her carry around some metal thing in her hand when out in public, and if she drops it her handlers know something is wrong

assuming you're not a literal neet incel, ask literally any woman in your life if they ever change the arm their purse is carried on, ever. i had no idea either until three years ago today

So does anyone think that since she was taken into custody I that day, that they were running one of her doubles during the rest of the campaign? Remember how they had young Hillary at the October debate when Trump said "because you'd be in jail"? Kinda like Biden now?

This is absolutely correct, there are many pictures of that day that show she was not the same person. Can anyone find the fake Hillary and out her?

Yup. Was fucking funny.

>It's a beautiful day in New York!
On 911
>hugs a kid for a photo op
Days later reported to have pneumonia

no it was just this one day that her double took over for her (and probably a handful of other times we never noticed). while Body Double was hugging a kid and waving with her purse on the wrong shoulder, Real HRC was getting shot up with all kinds of crazy drugs as per usual. the Body Double gambit only worked because it was a brief appearance and she was wearing sunglasses

user, my balls are already so fucking blue, no more...

Attached: 1543481709857.gif (350x233, 1.98M)

>assuming you're not a literal neet incel
Is this supposed to be some sort of argument?

>ask literally any woman in your life if they ever change the arm their purse is carried on, ever.
I'm almost certain they do. I switch which shoulder I carry my bag on plenty, and like I was saying, if she's pumped full of drugs to the point she's unable to stand without looking stupid, she'd likely do something like fidget with her purse.

>You now remember Doc Choc (and that he ded)
Todd Madison, RIP.

Attached: 1543467489286.jpg (691x500, 48K)

no you're being an overly defensive little cuck, I was saying, as long as you know a single female in your life, literally even your mother, ask them if they change the arm their purse is carried on.
>I switch which shoulder I carry my bag on plenty
yes but do you have a vagina? this is important

Doesn't this make you all realize how staged EVERYTHING is.
This doesn't make you at least consider that EVERYTHING is staged.
>I thought coincidences didn't really exist. Then Hillary fell on 9/11 and I didn't see any symbolism and it was just a thing that happened.

Someone must have the side by side pictures of them both that day.

>yes but do you have a vagina? this is important
Does having a vagina mean you're incapable of shifting which shoulder your bag is on for any reason?

Think about the organizational state of average woman's purse, if you actually have ever met an actual woman, and tell me the owner of the clusterfuck of a mess is so disciplined that they absolutely will not change what shoulder they sling their bag over.

confirmed for not knowing any females irl
all you have to do is text ur mom right now
i have her number if you forgot it btw

she haf-dedded, lost 1 shoe

I see you've abandoned the pretense that you ever actually had a real argument

It's like the side your wallet goes on m8.
Do you switch often?

>the only one who could lose to Trump
It will br fun. Imagine the rivers of tears - it was her turn, for certain, the smug look of old lecher. Cant wait for new memes, madame loser.

The double was amazing, unbelievable, it didn't even fucking look like her.

Attached: 64e392f517197457592f8e648fe531ffa1869a45e66d66b8bb09b30334c00953.png (500x584, 513K)

burden of proof is on you and your mom faggot
she carries her purse on the right btw she just told me
she's wondering why you haven't called in so long