For some of you, you are only half redpilled

Let's talk about how some of you are so ironic, Jow Forums. Let's dig deep into your redpill. You believed Jow Forums AND the facts when you understood the jews were behind the defamation of Hitler. You understood quite well that it was a matter of fact, a hoax. A hoax there were no gas chambers. There were no massive football-sized graveyards. There certainly was no massive pushing nor shoving into these tight little chambers...so in the end? Good for you. You are only slightly more redpilled than your neighbors. Why slightly? Because for some of you, you have denied the largest redpill there is. For some of you, it is so large, that you will never find it able to be digestible. What is that redpill, you ask? Well it is the globe concept of course. Did you really fall for the concept that the earth was a ball? Even embarrassingly enough, you fell for it from a company that calls themselves Nasa. In Hebrew, it means "to deceive".
The Nasa logo? Well it is the serpent's tongue.Why would you trust a company full of jews? Why would you trust that they sent a man to the moon with "technology" that is no longer in our grasp, as they say? Why would you trust that we are going through the solar system, but see the exact same stars and constellations every year for thousands of years? Why would you trust a company that cannot even explain how they made it through the van allen belt the first time when they now say that it is highly radioactive and impossible to get through despite any protection we can make today? Did you not know that you need something reflective in order to make a rainbow? Did you know you can only make a rainbow outside because it is a reflection of the dome? Do you not know of operation fishbowl and why it is called that? Did you know that if you kill the theory of the globe that you also murder the theory of evolution?

Attached: 1932b0de160b6667acafabd610dff4ef.jpg (540x311, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bwCRej0BoA4
youtu.be/02ibe_7hmG4
youtu.be/5MwjuPvUWKI
youtu.be/j6J3MM2s5uI
youtu.be/KjXt9SIxwUM
ia800604.us.archive.org/24/items/A298154/A298154.pdf
space.com/33948-van-allen-radiation-belts.html
eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/57000/57723/globe_west_2048.jpg
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8
youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68
youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Without the globe theory, there is no evolution, for evolution feeds of the theory together. Why do they force feed children from such a young age that the earth is a globe? Why are there globes for sale in every barnes n noble, costco, and walmart, and why does Hillary always sneakily add her remarks that "they" will eventually get through that oh-so stubborn glass wall? Why did they nuke the sky in operation fishbowl? Do you really think that you can push yourself in a vacuum of space with pathetic 1900s technology where it requires oxygen in order to propel yourself? Did you really fall for the trick that even if space were to exist, that the vacuum in the intensity that they describe would not crush the ship like a strong man crushes a soda can with his fingers? Why don't planes have to dip every so often in order to stay in altitude, for the almighty complexity of what they describe our atmosphere is would require all planes to dip every so often in order to stay the correct altitude.

This man who's grave you see was an engineer for the space program. He has on his grave psalms 19:1. It's ironic when you look up this Bible Verse.
" The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

The firmament, of course being the glass dome. See why it's ironic? Why would a gentleman in the space program put that on his grave? Especially out of all the Bible Verses there are.
The firmament is the glass dome that goes over our world. It is the thing that prevents us from even leaving. It is the thing that all civilizations have described existing before we came along saying that the earth is round. The globe is the best and most perfect tool to use when forcing the population to thinking that there is no god, for it allows the existence of possible aliens, other gigantic galaxies, and other enormous theories to come into play. It goes against the Bible, and yet you don't hear preachers saying anything of it. Why? Because they are afraid of the church thinking that the pastor is a loony. This is even a deeper redpill than the hall of cost itself!

Attached: next.jpg (500x526, 45K)

Every photo you have seen of the so-called globe must require the caption that all photos produced are cgi. Do you never question why this is if we have such a lovely and amazing space program? Should they not be able to create the most realistic wondrous photo and provide it to the public if we are taking photos of galaxies from so-called incredible lightyears away from earth?

Attached: lies1.jpg (640x640, 87K)

take your pills user

Attached: Larger Space Buddy Smile Paper.jpg (960x540, 94K)

how about you start taking the truth pill, jew.

how about you start taking your anti-prychosis pill, schizo

can you refute anything that I posted here, jew? Naa, you can't. It is information too concentrated for you. You can't even explain why all photos from nasa are CGI. Leave, fallen clown.

can you give me a reason as to why you dont want to take your pills?

Hah, I've taken my redpill. Can you say the same thing?

good on you user.
The FE pill may be the biggest, yet the easiest to digest, because of it's simplicity.

Attached: curvaturetheysaid.jpg (564x555, 33K)

With JEWS you LOSE

Thanks for this photo. That is so damn pathetic people would believe in that.

Attached: 55c368a77f2c9bfbab7f13e307ad3c371a79508b9b21a25ed3aaf9fa6a1fd796.png (1500x850, 2.96M)

Attached: 1567041213664.jpg (655x814, 85K)

good shit. Post more guys I want to show my collegues this

because weather satellites are in a polar orbit and this image is a composite of several satellites and several passes

then why is the land not messed up... just the clouds?

proof for why the earth is not rotating using star trail images and vector math

Attached: wqerWEQsdfasf2342342fsdfsdfdajhktirth1.png (569x759, 275K)

flat earthers:
• No working model, or map.
• No way to determine proper distances, or directions between two point on the earth not sharing the same longitude.
• No explanation for how the sun and the moon circle the earth, or how the sun migrates from the tropic of Capricorn to the tropic of Cancer and back over the year.
• No idea why the ancient Greeks such as Pythagoras, Aristotle, Eratosthenes and Aristarchus believed the earth was a sphere.
• No idea what P and S shockwaves detected by seismology equipment tells us about the internal structure of the earth, and the shape and dimensions of the surface of the earth.
• No idea what powers the sun and the stars.
• No idea of the distance to the stars.
• Clueless as to why almost all stars don't appear to change position in the sky from opposite sides of earth's orbit around the sun when the phenomena of parallax says they should, and why we can only use the parallax method for measuring the distance of stars that are closest to the earth. Luckily, Polaris is one that we can determine the distance to using parallax, because it is also a Cepheid variable star, which allows the distance to be measured to much more distant stars where the parallax method not longer works.
• No idea of the distance from the earth to the planets, or even much about them at all.
• No idea why binary stars obey Newton's law of gravitation.
• No explanation as to why we can only see 59% of the total surface area of the moon when, from a flat earth perspective we should be able to see most of it, including the dark side of the moon.
• No idea why the moon appears upside down in the southern hemisphere compared to how it looks in the northern hemisphere, and why the phases of the moon are on opposite sides of the Moon, and why it looks circular from all vantage points on the earth.
• No idea why sunspots rotate in the opposite direction in the southern and northern hemispheres, or even what sun spots are.

thanks

• No believable explanation for how GPS is implemented across the world.
• No explanation as to why aircraft carry ring laser gyros onboard capable of detecting the rotation of the earth.
• No idea how it is possible to develop gravitational maps of the earth's surface, or why anyone would want one, or how they could be used.
• No explanation for how eclipses work, especially lunar eclipses, or how to predict them correctly.
• No idea why the Humber bridge, the Verrazzano Narrows bridge are built to account for the earth's curvature.
• No idea why CERN, LIGO and the Stanford linear accelerator vacuum rings and arms are constructed to take account of the earth's curvature.
• No idea why physicists working on LIGO, the gravity wave detector, were awarded Nobel prizes in physics.
• No idea why geodetic surveyors keep claiming the earth is an oblate spheroid.
• No idea why Google Earth does not publish its underlying flat earth model that allows it to project the earth as a globe.
• No explanation as to why the sun rises due east for everyone on the earth on the equinox.
• No idea why an observer on the equator during an equinox does not see the sun set at an angle 19° above the horizon.
• No idea why there should be a discernible horizon that looks like the edge of the ocean viewed from a beach. The horizon should really be a blur as the farther we look out across the flat earth, the more light is scattered and the more particles in the atmosphere obscuring the view.
• No idea how it is possible to see the sun set twice simply by changing your height above the earth (quickly by just a few tens of metres).
• No reasonable explanation as to how Polaris can be used in conjunction with a sextant in the northern hemisphere to determine latitude.
• No explanation as to why the Artic and Antarctic experience months of days and nights at differ times of the year.

• No explanation why bright little objects called satellites by some are regularly visible in the night sky following a predicted path across the sky
• No explanation for how tides work.
• No explanation how (most times) boats disappear over the horizon when they should be visible on a flat earth.
• No explanation as to why the horizon does not rise to eye level.
• No credible explanation why helium balloons fitted with non-fish eye cameras often detect the curvature of the earth.
• No credible explanation for the existence of the "Downward" force called gravity.
• No explanation that does not implicitly make use of the theory of gravity for the atmospheric pressure gradient from high to low pressure with altitude, especially if we live in a dome.
• No idea why (almost without exception) hurricanes and typhoons rotate in opposite directions in northern and southern hemispheres respectively.
• No explanation for the Coriolis effect observable in controlled experiments such as those conducted by Ascher H. Shapiro in the 1960s.
• No explanation as to why the northern celestial pole rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere, and the southern celestial pole rotates clockwise in the southern hemisphere.
• No idea what Antarctica even looks like, and where the South Pole is physically located.
• No idea why Venus has phases. Bye bye Geocentric system.
• No idea why planets, e.g. Mars, exhibit retrograde motion. Hello Heliocentric system.
• No idea why the planets and their moons in the solar system appear to be obeying Newton's laws of planetary motion.
• No explanation whatsoever why Stellar Aberration occurs.
• No idea why clouds are illuminated from the bottom at sun set.
• Can't explain how a commercial aircraft can fly from Perth to Sydney in only 4 hours 10 mins across the flat earth, as to achieve this, it would need to fly faster than an F18 on afterburner all the way.

laser test to prove the absence of curvature
youtu.be/bwCRej0BoA4

Attached: lasertest.png (1366x768, 948K)

• No idea why the CO2 atmosphere of Mars appears to "Cling" to the exterior of its spherical spinning surface without the need for physical containment. This phenomenon is observable on others planets too.
• No idea why the sun and the moon don't change in angular size from rising to setting by a factor of 2 to 3 since they are local to the earth, and no idea why the sun according to the inverse law of radiation is not 4 to 9 times brighter at midday than at sunset and sunrise when viewed from Australia.
• No credible reason why millions of people (mostly scientists, engineers and technicians ) over decades would lie to keep the globe earth alive, and why nations and commercial enterprises, accountable to the voters and shareholders respectively, would spend (waste) $2 trillion a year , each and every year to maintain the globe lie.
• No idea how it is possible to measure the value of G, the universal gravitational constant and in so doing, verify the theory of gravity.
• No scientific papers publish in the last 100 years supporting the flat earth.

Now the globe earth and the heliocentric model have answers that are consistent with each other to all of the above that the flat earth can't explain, but the globe earth is wrong and the flat earth is correct , even although the flat earth model is almost useless at explaining anything?

You're proof that some are just fucking stupid, and not worth helping.

Attached: 1567526001286.png (400x400, 55K)

i suggest you read moar.

Attached: williamcarpenter.jpg (333x499, 28K)

lmfao

Because clouds move

Since we are obviously deevolving back to the medieval times:
> buy a ship
> go to california and from there sail west.
If you're right you will reach the end of the world, finally proving to us ignorant blue pillers that you figured it all out while we were so blinded, truly a hero of our times!

If instead you stumble upon a continent also known as Asia well then you prove to yourself what an idiot you are.

Oh and please video tape it, I wanna see your reaction.

explain the selenelion anomaly

Attached: lunar_eclipse_anamoly.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Attached: 1502059852973.jpg (1200x628, 325K)

Attached: selenelion.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

youtu.be/02ibe_7hmG4
youtu.be/5MwjuPvUWKI
youtu.be/j6J3MM2s5uI
youtu.be/KjXt9SIxwUM

must see for deep knowledge of the enemy

Nasa Hoax is a jew OP to tie utter retardation to the genuine jewish sschemes so all of them seem equally insane.

you are not yet there shill. you fail to explain why the bottom half of the moon is bright and not dark as would be expected by your cosmological model.

Attached: WkiuEVt.gif (640x360, 3.97M)

This jump was filmed with a GoPro with a fisheye lens you utterly irredeemable brainlet. Fuck me you people are so goddamn retarded.

Attached: 181029_r33092web.jpg (727x542, 101K)

user... Not everyone is so adamant about it's shape ok? I really don't care and it doesn't affect my belief in the Bible whether it's flat or round. Nor, really, does evolution or dinosaurs or global warming. I'm sure there are tons of preachers saying it. I'm sure they don't care either! Flat or not: we still die and our time here is limited, and we still must stay close to God and get done what we need to get done and live out our lives.

since I like the cut of your jib you would probably be very interested:

ia800604.us.archive.org/24/items/A298154/A298154.pdf

Newton figured out they were faking history by charting the stars

Attached: file.png (555x845, 822K)

>HOW DO RADIO WAVES WORK?
The end.

is that so? then how come the curvature of the horizon remains unchanged at 128,000 feet?

Attached: nocurvature.png (1271x575, 811K)

it may not matter to you. but to the majority, evolution, big bang and modern cosmology has driven away God. Hence the importance of the shape of the earth.

Those pics are composites taken with different lenses from different distances. That's why continents look different. If you study photography you'll understand why that is.

Attached: focal-length-gif-in-photography-1.gif (412x228, 2.87M)

space.com/33948-van-allen-radiation-belts.html
Go be retarded somewhere else.

fucking die glow nigger flat earther.

This is your level of intelligence (pic).
>cosmological model
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS A MODEL OF THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH YOU CHRISTKEK. You don't even know the meaning of "cosmological" you fucking hilarious faggot.

Attached: FEretards.png (861x2940, 1.52M)

The video was filmed with a very wide angle fisheye lens, the distortion would be the same if he was filming anything. Can you just Google fisheye lens and stop being retarded? Also that first pic from a weather balloon is clearly edited to flatten the horizon. You can see artifacts in the water from the panorama effect applied to it. 0/10 flat earth shit.

Where's the city of Toronto?

Attached: TorontoNY.gif (1200x630, 314K)

Attached: droolingretards.jpg (216x451, 30K)

What about other space agencies and tensI'd thousands of people working for them? What about many amateur astronomers? You can see round planets if you buy your own telescope. Also bible doesn't say the earth is flat, not has any major religion in the world ever claimed that because we've known the earth is round since ancient Greece

feeling the heat, shill? the moon is magically 400 times smaller than the sun and 400 times closer just to make the solar eclipse work?
>AT WHAT POINT DOES IT BECOME MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

>Hebrew, it means "to deceive".
And that is such a fake and gay meme.
First of all, it's a fucking acronym. Secondly, it doesn't even mean "to deceive". It means something like "to lift".
(pic)
>bringing Q into this
lmfao, even Q btfo'd you fucking brainlets.

Attached: 1567625437010.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

>the moon is magically 400 times smaller than the sun and 400 times closer just to make the solar eclipse work?
And how does that proof flat earth?
>shill
L M F A O
M
F
A
O
Die off already boomer kike

It's still loading in. The curvature of the Earth, is just used to load blocks.

Uh, guys?
eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/57000/57723/globe_west_2048.jpg

we can keep doing this all day, shill

Attached: distancerecord.jpg (540x960, 94K)

That's because you're sadly and incredibly fucking retarded who doesn't KNOW anything just believes in a sandnigger desert cult for everything.
I just come to these threads to observe pure stupidity.

DA ERF EZ FLHAT

Attached: 1547850437288.png (645x729, 58K)

Thanks that's the one I was looking for

Attached: radio.png (546x217, 8K)

Attached: Untitled.png (963x762, 1.31M)

I am satan OP, I am tricking you into thinking the Earth is round and all of the shills here are my minions. Fear me feeble human!!!! Gobbble gobble gobble gobble!!!

I have two words for flat earthers
>compass
>sundial
Cope away, brainlets.

Attached: 1563208976840.gif (570x537, 48K)

Why couldn't I see American Cascades when I climbed Mt. Everest?

this guy gets it, the globe, evolution, space travel, travel to the moon, etc is all designed to make you stop believing in God

It's flat. Who knows what lies beyond the known limits?

Are you retarded? Its a different angle. Fucking schizos

>tries to look smart by applying complicated-looking equations
>completely fails to factor in the reported distance between Polaris and Earth and how said distance would affect any perceived rotation

Attached: cool_bug_facts.png (624x642, 312K)

I never saved these until a few months ago. Didn't think I'd ever need them ffs.
What a boomer and reddit-tier meme, like flat earth actually.
You feel for a meme and a psyop to expose how unintelligent some people are.
Must feel like shit.

because of atmospheric disturbances, you cannot see infinitely along a plane parallel to the plane of the earth

> Did you know that if you kill the theory of the globe that you also murder the theory of evolution?
Christians just need to fuck off. You guys are so dumb i cant' stomach it anymore.

WTF IS CAUSING SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSES? WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU PREDICT IT WITH THE GLOBE MODEL? IS GOD WAVING HIS HUGE DICK AROUND? IS THAT WAS CAUSES THE SHADOWS?

OH LET ME GUESS, you are jelly of the all women moon mission team huh? OR NO WAIT. You are mad that black women invented space math? OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST SALTY that NASA has spent BILLIONS to combat global warming. You fucking flat earth cucks need to see the video where that astro-not punched the flat earther RIGHT in the face. CHECK MATE KNUCKLE DRAGGERS! You can't come up with an argument like that!

Carful user. An astronot is going to punch you in the face if you keep talking like that. Can't argue with that logic.

DUDE DON'T YOU SEE NASA IS SATAN AND THE EARTH IS FLAT. SPACE DOESN'T EXIST!!!
LOGOS IS RISING LOGOS IS RISING

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH 100% OF WHAT I BELIEVE IN YOU'RE A DIRTY KIKE totally not anti-semitic tho.

Just answer this simple question for me.
Why, is it flat?
NASA has a reasonable far reaching theory that looks like it's gonna solve the Universal model someday.
Why do Flatty's think it ended up flat?

Antennas are built 2000 feet high purely because it's fun to climb.

Attached: tower.jpg (619x1023, 77K)

>He admits that pre-socratic philosophers came up with the heliocentric model
WHAT ARE YOU DOING FAGGOT? Great, an astronot is going to punch you in the face now. CAN"T ARGUE WITH THAT!

yup

>lens meant to get as much as possible in shot as to not miss the jump
>video never meant to be demonstration of curvature at a given altitude
>b-but it's also curved at ground level
Nice shit strawman

Video explaining how fish-eye distortion works and how to account for it: youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q

Compilation of high altitude balloon footage from various different sources, analysed at the point where distortion is eliminated as explained in the previous video: youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Simple repeatable experiment that allows one to photograph the curve of the horizon from a cliff overlooking the sea, take note of the straight-edges remaining straight when the image is compressed horizontally, indicating that lens distortion is not the cause of the curvature: youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.gif (650x403, 38K)

>compass
there's only one magnetic pole, brainlet

>sundial
you should learn a little about the proposed geocentric model before posting a self-portrait

Attached: itsflat.png (526x444, 644K)

Southern Israelite covers all of that. He will probably get punched by an astronot soon

umm, sorry. do the math. go on.

Experiment performed by many people from all around the world at various latitudes on the equinox to measure the sun's angle relative to the observer and map these results onto both a flat and globe model: youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68

3-D representation of this experiment using data obtained from timeanddate.com: youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg

Notice how in both instances, the angles don't line up on the flat model indicating the sun is in multiple places at once, while all angles on the globe model point towards the same distant sun as to be expected.

Attached: IMG_20190417_200034.gif (1284x1424, 671K)

>Mars
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might be dumb, or having a stroke, or this theory is dumb. Not sure which. How are the cascades parallel to the plane of the Earth that the Largest Mountain's Peak is on. When I got up there, I found my view rather limited. I could understand clouds or something. It was a clear day though.

Nice argument user! Almost as good as an astronot punching someone in the face.

The firmament and water separating from water is basically happening all the time. Space is its own water separated from earth, which is its own water as well. Everything is water. Single celled organisms are literally just water that became sentient.

Whether evolution exists or doesn't, it doesn't interfere with The Maker's divine plan. If evolution exists, then we have evolved physically for a long time, then evolved mentally and it is amazing in that sense how we were able to contemplate divinity.

If evolution doesn't exist, then divinity still exists but we are slowly losing it for some reason.

it's flat because it's flat. period. No curvature. nothing. the real question is, why is NASA avoiding these questions?

Attached: curvarture.png (795x744, 707K)

Nice! I'll add this to my list of flawless globe earth defenses.

Iranians are the half of NASA. Sad but true.

High five! Because YOU have done that yourself, right? That's the best part!

You and OP are retarded and believe any conspiracy theory you've ever heard because it makes you think you're smart and redpilled. You literally get your science from schizo YouTube videos and blogs.

Make sure to trust all meme flags guys.

>Southern Israelite covers all of that.
Pick five and post his explanation for them.
Nope, why don't you considering you're the one that presented the equation as some sort of evidence against the heliocentric model.

I'm going to laugh so hard at you Christ keks this time next year when we live on mars like Jaba the Hut, Chewie, and Voltron

Hi Bart, how's the jaw? What brings you to the UK?

That isn't a legitimate answer. What forces are making it flat? How did it end up flat?
NASA provides the theory of Cosmic Inflation and Gravity wells to explain round Earth.

Where did Earth come from. How was it made flat.