Alcohol truns testosterone into estrogen

That's why Anglos are being cucked by Arabs

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (1100x826, 104K)

That's true shit Jow Forums niggers. Don't drink.

Yes, Oliver Reed and Henry V were pussy cucks because of their booze consumption, whereas the scores of 5’7” noodle-armed arabs at my gym are true men.

lots of booze causes cirrhosis which can cause high estrogen levels.

booze itself just makes you fat which can decrease your testosterone levels.

anglos are cucked because of being onions-boys

>british
>white

Holy shit, greek nigger save the white race!

Someone just watched Paul Joseph Watson

Arab men have some of the highest rates of infertility in the world.

God damn it this.

Well then keep drinking, degenerate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I don't care. Life is boring without alcohol.

I saw this first hand with my alcoholic father. He was always stern and tough. Near the end of his drinking he would cry for no reason and was generally very weak, passive, and effeminate. He quit drinking this year and his old self returned. PS he ruined his liver and could die if he starts drinking again. Put the bottle down. It will turn a strong man into a weak faggot and could kill you.

Kek this.

Try pehinut nigger , it is much better and cheaper.

This. Used to train mma and exercise like crazy, started drinking when traveling for work beat me down and now im a fat loser. Still similar to my old self personality wise for now, at least not a pussy mentally. Started lifting and cutting back on booze though.

Alcohol is a toxic substance neutralized by the liver and the result is another toxic substance, acetaldehyde.
Acetaldehyde, a major toxic metabolite, is one of the principal culprits mediating fibrogenic and mutagenic effects of alcohol in the liver. Mechanistically, acetaldehyde promotes adduct formation, leading to functional impairments of key proteins, including enzymes, as well as DNA damage, which promotes mutagenesis

Attached: 1545897945175.jpg (408x392, 40K)

Excessive alcohol consumption and chronic alcohol abuse are associated with decreased testosterone levels. ... Alcohol can increase a stress hormone, called cortisol, which is known to decrease testosterone synthesis. Alcohol may increase the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the body.

sugar ferments in the gut to make alochol.
food contains ten times more sugar now than
it did in the 1970s.

Testosterone isn't some miracle drug that magically improves your life. Alcohoism when you have children is bad though.

Red wine boosts testosterone. Drink red wine.
Red wine also fights depression.
liquor is great, I love a good bourbon, but it's best when consumed on rare occasions. Red wine can be consumed daily.

> Red wine fights depression

Guess that's why my mom was dead drunk on it when she tried to kill herself and got committed to the asylum.

Daily alcohol is degenerate

It’s poison. Everyone I know that drinks looks 10 years older than me and bloated.

BUt Arab men are super fem

Peanut?

>when you're the youngest CFO in the history of your industry, are six months from completing your PhD and box competitively but have a red wine addiction
Yeah, I'm low energy, no drive

alcohol has never made me want to put on a dress and get pipe.
coffee on the other hand...

If this is true, it's enough for me to drop alcohol for good. Post proof.

Cringe

good point
giving you a bump

I would like to see proof too

So you mean islam already know about this substance but our scientist with all that tachnology don't know shit?

Show proof, please.
Otherwise it can be very simple:

Alcohol turns testosterone into higher testosterone.

Attached: 800a3ac40a16c3d05d722a5e3b26d32f.jpg (960x750, 134K)

I lift. When drink, immadiatly lose mass dumbo

Phenibut

There you go

Attached: bf60ab566a664baac2ab0ca700fdf9ba.jpg (736x1042, 98K)