Another Reason to build the wall

I'm all for punishing child rapist.
But the truth is no one knows what really happened other then the fact that this is some 3rd world shit hole were spic niggers administer justice. The average IQ of everyone in this video is nigger tier at 85 these are the people sneaking into texas to out breed everyone and collect welfare.
Remember Anons, they want to get rid of the Electoral college this type of thing only happens in the third world. Build the wall and build it 10 feet taller and ten feet deeper. Keep these hoards out of the USA

Attached: BuildTheWall.jpg (568x378, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=k8ZlDfKMdMk
youtube.com/watch?v=JTlPDgppFj0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQXQlUWaPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you know he's a child rapist? Seems like an emergency, sanity saving rationalization on your side.

You are a pussy for posting a blurred version

It says in all the articles he is a baby raper
but how do we know ? With out a justice system in a third world shit hole. No competent brains capable of creating what we have as the US constitution and DNA testing.
For all anyone knows it could have been some spic whore that lied about the guy.

user
I'm not an edgy 15 year old.
Post the WEB or full pic if you want to.
IDGAF

stop giving money away you fucking pussies and fucking mexicans would either starve or work, but you chose to keep niggers and spics them in a mongoloid state rather than being called raisistss

Why you holding out on us big guy? Full video please.

Attached: 1567039293723.gif (200x270, 1.11M)

I don't save that edge lord shit on my PC
Go to /b/ they have it posted there. down load it then post it here.

Is this the guy that had his dick ripped by the dog? A friend told me about this.

>hey man dem nigga said some nasty shit about the clan leader
>yeeyeye you know what maaaan? Dem mofoka he ... he a pedo man! Fucking shit outrageous.
>for real dawg?
>yeyey I saw him yee like tomorrow
>we'll gut that nasty creep, gather the boys, we ridin'

Step back, niggers. I've got this.

Attached: 1567741470474.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

I watched plenty of Cartel movies and series, along with real videos. Those Mexican drug traffickers are animals, even more violent than the niggers in Brazil.

Attached: goodboy.webm (360x640, 2.16M)

I see future doctors.

I remember the communist days when a neighbor would rat on another neighbor that he hated but only lies, and because it was secret and no trial and the info wasn't vetted said political dissident would be sent to hard labor or beaten and jailed for a grew years.
Imagine what nigger justice looks like?
It has nothing to do with the word justice it's just animal shit.

word

I don't give a fuck that Cartel beaners castrate and torture baby rapists to death.
My problem is they do that to pretty much everybody.

Baste

with sound
is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1568016695756.webm

watch the video about Romanian Communist
>Re-education for Catholic priest
Holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ZlDfKMdMk

Attached: the-communist-manifesto-karl-marx-and-friedrich-engels-why-the-41071665.png (500x804, 186K)

>don't make noise please while we administer dis JUSTASSS

How do you know the beaner was a beaner baby raper ?
This is the video I meant to post.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTlPDgppFj0

Dude not even fucking close, id be willing to be 90% of shock/gore videos are from Brazil, no exaggeration

So this was a punishment for child rapist?

Oh yea?
Watch the Pitesti experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQXQlUWaPk

yee, top shit

What happens in this video? I'm a sensitve lil' guy these days.

Why, you wanted to see his big fat cock?
Faggot.

Attached: WITNESS ME.webm (436x704, 2.33M)

>is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1568016695756.webm
Nice. It's a shame this vid cuts off though, it'd be interesting to know at what point this dude passes out from the pain.

what is he doing there?

Some say it was done in brasil and others say it was here in mexico, what have you heard of the location of this vid?

He asked the wrong woman for bobs.

You have been visited by kebab removal doggo of tijuana
many kebabs of kebabs will be removed in your area but only if you type good doggo.

that's another thing wrong with you subhumans - 0 accountability. Every time a nigger or spic does something wrong they somehow try to justify it by blaming white people. Whether it's the state of your country or the areas you guys infest, or personal wrongdoings.

I didn't finish the video either but as far as I was able to go the dogs ate his genetals.

It seems that recently I have lost stomach for these kinds of videos. It seems like yesterday I was able to watch rekt threads on gif and not even flinch, but I don't have the stomach for it anymore.
It all started with that video of this mexican guy getting his neck slit by a paper cutter.

but what about vegene.

post the gender reveal video, i wanna see his parent's faces

Tell me about the jooz please.

kek
aside from humiliation i am not even sure what this accomplishes tho

Attached: Op.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

desu i'm kinda glad that we can be strict with our kids in our countries unlike USA and most of Europe.

This craziness wouldn't pass in so called third world countires.

>funky town intensifies

You don't know, which is why you have this thing called law and order. Shit doesn't always work but it does separate us out from jungle monkeys like beaners. The fact that you don't know is why laws even exist in the first place, to establish guilt or innocence
Also this. We're not niggers anymore except apparently beaners are all still niggers

Oh my god my eyes. What country is this?

Engineers

Kek
Bottom left never gets old

Dumbass this type of justice is for places where your "law and order" is totally corrupt, like the US.

>south america gore

yeah nah im good

Attached: 80364b2747e4c4f1c1edbc56270aecb2.jpg (786x960, 107K)

they love spics. They give you guys free shit at the expense of white people who actually contribute and you guys vote them into positions of power to continue the cycle.

Maybe the faggot stops tagging people's property.

Attached: Cariñitos.webm (352x640, 1.63M)

Meanwhile whitey is shooting up Walmart after Walmart, school after school

Attached: DogReadingMain.jpg (1000x1000, 545K)

soon to be texas

all shiny and chrome

No doubt... I used to be a building subcontractor. Had a crazy wall jumper come to my office to threaten me with a knife. Just by happen chance I brought my shotgun that day to disassemble and oil. It was laying on my desk when he walked it. He just yelled and ran.

I don't care.
Keep them out of my country.

Time for revolutions against governments around the world.

But especially for third worlders. Either they rise up and fight for their own nations, or Western revolutions, which will happen in the coming years, will spill out into the third world.

Except this time around, I don't think Westerners will allow third worlders to even live. There are way too many of them & they are going to be genocided.

I fear the same will happen to Jews and American blacks, as well.

The world is overpopulated & it is turning people into violent survivalists.

So is this guy a tranny now?

Poor dogs probably gets treated like shit and only snack time is some dudes dick and balls

The cartel is worse than ISIS.

Blacky much more shooty than whitey.
But, you already know that.

you have a lot of hilarious vids
moar plz

yes, for a moment right before he died.

Lol, this was in Brazil

>Also this. We're not niggers anymore except apparently beaners are all still niggers
subhuman maya scum that got their whole continent taken over by a few hundred cocky spaniards

I love the cartel videos, wish i can have a cartel in my country, greetings from venezuela.

>Poor dogs

Attached: Edgar_Degas_-_In_a_Café_-_Google_Art_Project_2.jpg (1024x1405, 333K)

You live in a country where you get lynched for being raped and drink cows piss for breakfast. I'm glad you're happy with that and hope you won't be emigrating to the West.

CARTELS ARE A LIE INVENTED BY THE JEWS

LIVELEAKS VIDEOS ARE FAKE HOLLYWOOD AND CRISIS ACTORS

HOMICIDES STATISTICS ARE FABRICATED BY THE JEWS

LATIN AMERICANS ARE WHITE

YOU BELIEVE THEY AREN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW IQ NPC BRAINWASHED BY THE JEWS

>they want to get rid of the electoral college
Lmao do you think these people know 1 fucking thing about how our government works? College campuses are where the real problem is

>subhuman maya scum that got their whole continent taken over by a few hundred cocky spaniards
finally some recognition

do you have license to use internet?

This is a modern equivalent of a lynching.

Leave a poorly tied string at your desk and you get lynched yourself. Try calling all victims of that babyrapers two hundred years ago. TOKILLAMOCKINGBIRD

Based ID

Literally were backed by a million tlaxcaltecas and dirty nigger aids.
aslo they weren't killed because they were to be sacrificed at the sun altar.

Attached: 1568034628320.jpg (768x768, 56K)

Nobel committee has been asking for their names...

Shty id

>censored
where do you think we are right now?

>tlaxcaltecas
tlakakakakalalaxaaalala
You're niggers and you got lucky your women were raped by white men.

They did this in afghanistan when we first got there. One tribe would cozy up to us and give us a bunch of Intel and then tell us where the taliban were. It was always in the neighboring village where they'd been feuding since forever.

Eventually, after leveling many feuds, we cotton on to their tricks.

I'll get a licence when you learn to use a toilet

So this is what the third world is really like? Fascinating. All this tech that has found its way there and yet still a land of savages. Funny to watch though? Definitely.

i knew you were a law breaking abdul in disguise.

>this is some 3rd world shit hole
Shit nigger, its not like white people haven't done shit like this. Like dragging some poor nigger behind a truck until he's dead.

I like how this is acceptable now that the crotch tearing is blurred.

Clam down charles cheng.

Attached: this is hongkouver.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Take your weapons and save your country, i don't like the fucking mexicants and i'll kill any mexican that comes to venezuela and the corrupt police will do anything about it.

Those dogs are gay for eating cock. They are also gay beaner lovers. I'd like to kill those dogs.

Attached: Ride Eternal.gif (500x304, 1.4M)

He died? Did they eat past his genitals?

>What country is this?
soon to be the USA

why cant i find any western rag reporting on this?

They don't consider you as human jamal

Are you going to start shooting those traitorous congolombians?

I stopped right when the other dog was eating his face. Could go no longer.
>He died?
might as well. at least would be end to his mysery.

That's what the border patrol should do to illegal spics

based federales

She's a boomer, she deserved it no matter what she did.

lmao sometimes you gotta admire spic creativity and craftsmanship for chaos

Attached: sicarios-6-1b9368ba-4a34-49e9-9785-5eb8e4fe3747.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Underrated