What’s with trannies and pronouns?

Attached: 0D6ACB6F-B26D-430C-940C-08170FD89FFA.jpg (440x149, 13K)

For some strange reason delusional faggots think that becoming a male eunuch gives them the right to change the rules of English grammar.

It is used to flex on normies. Passive aggression.

Assuming you identify as a man, how would you like it if everyone called you a she?

same reason niggers play that BS with saying "nigger"

People don't think mental disorders be like this, but they do.

If you see pronouns, 9/10 times its from "allies" - cucked straights who do it because it is hip in their social circles (art, university, etc. milieu)

I'm a literal faggot who loves sucking my boyfriends cock and we both think trannies are fucking weird. There's actually quite a lot of fighting between gays and trannies

I hope im not required by law to talk like this in the near future hahahahaha

Misgendering or calling them by the wrong pronoun can get you banned from Twitter now these days.
Not that I care.

But in some cases you can lose your job for it.

>we don't want labels
>by the way here's 27 pronouns to describe myself

Neoliberals trying to use mentally ill people to control language, don’t take their shit

>leaf
>literal cock sucking faggot
Checks out

>male eunuch
That's redundant...
...But you make a good point. I think I am going to just call them Eunuchs for now on.

They are mentally ill. Why are you expecting them to behave rationally?

Attached: 1568000450234.jpg (240x93, 11K)

>why do mentally ill people act weird?
Gee, who knows.

>The eternal leaf

This, I started trolling grindr trannies in my area as a TERF(trans exclusionary radical faggot) the lulz have been legit.

DEGENERATES DESERVE DEATH.

Pronouns are the new asl for faggots and their allies

Easy way to piss of the ones that identify as Male is to call them Nazis with this

Attached: 1567352973392.jpg (698x372, 77K)

I wouldn't care, because like most sane people, I understand that opinions don't change physical reality. Also, if it came to that, I'd call myself a Male presenting Transgender Lesbian.

I'm not OP, but having long hair makes people call me she all the time.
I just brush it off like a logical person and go on with my day.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567464128980.jpg (444x960, 30K)

I have no problem with their pronouns, so long as they respect *my* pronouns, which are "His Majesty" and "Your Majesty".