The "cute animals on the tail" airline has gone full retard

Just declare chapter 11 again, already.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190910-132133_Reddit.jpg (1080x1024, 344K)

>Just make your own airline

>blacks and browns get unfairly thrown of airlines all the time
i sleep
>it happens to one cuckhat wearing cumskin
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEl shit

Attached: how do you do fellow.jpg (495x279, 94K)

Illuminati confirmed!

Attached: 11024026_web1_PLANES_RB_005_3563397.jpg (600x388, 44K)

Imagine being driven into Pavlovian blind rage by a hat

>verbally attacked
Trumpkins are fucking snowflakes.

Attached: 028A0E0C-C597-4323-96B4-0C475F1AA9F8.jpg (560x315, 28K)

ear damage is a serious thing

>verbally attacked
i wouldn't care much about someone getting butthurt towards me, but throwing me out from the flight i paid for? nah dude, it's serious

Dumb nigger.

Got a news article?

>moron roleplaying as nigger has to make shit up
yawn

Valid point. Being kicked off the flight is the real problem.
But I can't say this is an invalid action without knowing why they did from them. Could be a matter of his safety for all we know.

That MIGApede doesn’t even care though. For him, money is just something that should be given to the jews and Israel. He himself believes he doesn’t deserve it anyway. It’s why he’s a MIGApede in the first place.

Attached: 0934C006-F6D9-4BA6-8C69-3A7D77EDBF5F.gif (360x202, 3.35M)

>us conservatives are the real victims. Being oppressed is cool!

> Me and my son are not gonna consume your product ever again!
wow

>>blacks and browns get unfairly thrown of airlines
naw, Pinochet created an LLC for niggers?

>Mastercard, Paypal, and Visa here, we're declining you service from this point forward due to your Jow Forums posting history.

If there has to be plane removal of anyone it had to be serious. They dont impose serious measures over mere name calling.

How is this not something that MIGApedes deserve? They literally shill for big business and banks and then get fucked by them only to then brag online about how they’re getting fucked by big businesses and banks.

No way they were in the front at the shield wall, shure there were some females in battle.

>buts i shuck n jive everywhere why can't i do it on tha airpane
>this is fuggin racist

keep up your shill campaign
constantly shitting on a candidate totally worked in 2016, right?

Oh no! I guess my only option is to whine like a Jew and try to collect patreonbucks until those companies capitulate, all the while marching to the tune of victim culture.

Fucking based

Do you honestly consider any and all criticism of judaism to be shilling?

>unfairly

2020 you cunts, praise Kek!

The perpetrator is under the impression that it is an act of violence comparable to physical violence, therefore the perpetrator is acting with the intent to commit an act comparable to physical violence. If someone points a gun at you that you know is fake, but they think is real, and pulls the trigger, are they innocent because they didn't know the gun was fake?

This is at the core of why the
>The right are the real snowflakes
doesn't work. Nobody on the right gives a shit if you call them gay. People on the left see it as a violent act. There are only two cases. If words are violence, then both sides are justified in outrage, and both sides are justified in not caring, hence this case is irrelevant. If words aren't violence, then the right is not engaging in violence, nor intending to (they know the gun is fake) when they call you names, while the left is not engaging in violence, but by there own admission are intending to when they call you names.

Using the left's rules against them is win-win for the right. If they get pissed on by their own dick, it's a win, and if they try to call you the "real snowflakes", the disparity in intent is the only thing that actually matters, which people can instinctively recognise, even if they can't articulate it, and this is another win (in addition to the second-hand meme cringe).