Guys I have a plan

>If whites move north then niggers can't follow because its cold.
Yes, racists are this dumb.

Attached: d.jpg (3200x1680, 300K)

Say what you want, but how often do you see a black Russian?

my black friend went there to watch a football (soccer) game and said people were trying to take photos of him.

90% of niggers would freeze to death if they weren't getting government handouts.

Attached: 1561768133402.gif (435x400, 2.96M)

This amused me.

Attached: 4106.jpg (2560x1822, 1.73M)

Actually, we just move where ever there are no social services niggers need to survive. It's pretty effective.

>if
If my uncle had wheels and pedals he would be a bicycle.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x601, 95K)

Fine then just move somewhere with whites that are just as poor and uneducated as negros and there wont be any social services.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x669, 104K)

well it's more about economics since blacks waste so much of their money on drugs and expensive phones that they wouldn't be able to afford winter tires and crash their leased toyotas until car insurance is too expensive for them to afford unless they drive a 20 yo 4 cylinder beater.

How many more winters will they last? Any day now right?

no gibs no nigs. we gotta stahp the gibs or at least make em whites only. self hating whites, jungle fevers gotta go.

they can last as many as they economically can, because they eventually get stuck in the north from being too poor to leave.

>they eventually get stuck in the north from being too poor to leave.
Then it sounds like the whites should leave.

What drugs were you on when you made this up, user? Major northern cities have been overrun since WWII when they went north for manufacturing jobs.

the whites are making bank on the dumb minorities that think they can survive in the white man's land, so no.

Social services will just move them into section 8 apartments. Fully furnished with unlimited heat!

They'd die from malnutrition without vitamin D fortified foods and at least enough white people around to handle all the infrastructure and keep them from freezing/starving to death.

Ah so perhaps we need to get rid of the white people.

I live in one of the whitest states in the country (northern New England), yet there is a black guy nearby who lives in a nice, newer house and drives an F350. He has a German Shepherd and is always doing yard work. Seems like an ok guy as far as niggers go. The cold weather doesn’t seem to be a problem.

>Section 8.
$50/month for en entire house. You believe that shit?

Attached: hdd3ycpvfek31.jpg (720x827, 153K)

>drives an F35
Sounds like a government employee.

lots of blacks that hate the ruff raff and escape to places with the least blacks possible.

But would it work?

>what is Chicago

Ford F-350 super dirt pick up, guy. I’m not sure but he seems like he’s maybe a cop.

>Why yes, my people do master the cold north. How could you tell?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (250x412, 21K)

Dude that's a super ultra omega rare nignog. Rub its head for 50 years of good luck.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It works. Sure nothing is 100% but generally speaking, the colder the place you live is, the fewer nonwhite people you will see. You can even see this in places that are warm in the summer but cold in the winter, it’s like after winter starts all the shitskins go into hibernation.

Yes cold places devoid of economic activity.

Yeah but Eskimos are not really white are they?

Are you retarded by chance? I've lived next to subsidized housing before, full of niggers. Real niggers.

California doesn't have that many blacks.

> If whites move north then niggers can't follow because its cold.
Only if you have to work in order to protect yourself from cold.