Why don’t women of color find white guys attractive?

So I leave my area to go to college to experience the full embrace of “multiculturalism” and guess what. White girls are walking hand in hand with every color of man imaginable while white guys are alone. Non white girls don’t even look at the white guys, why aren’t they attracted to us at all? Are they racist or something? Why don’t women of color find white guys attractive?

Attached: 10DF6617-0BC0-4DC4-B155-24043E65C8A2.jpg (400x600, 28K)

Because they see us as puppies that worship them.
It makes them wet thinking to a white male worshipping someone that's not white while being a race-traitor for the pussy and the tits

I fucked 2 messicans this week and one was 4 years older than me. You are retarded.

Attached: savetheworldracism.jpg (612x405, 69K)

You mean brown. They're all some shade of brown. Brown, knappy pubic hair on their heads, brown skin, brown eyes. Asymmetrical facial features: wide, ape-like nose, huge lips, slopes forehead, protruding jaw. Not aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Honestly, the look like something you'd find floating in the toilet. And don't even get me started on the smell.

What

Stop pasting this thread every day

t. white man married to an Asian girl

How this faggot hasn't gotten ranged banned, must be behind a wall of proxies

Fucking delusional COPE
Women of color absolutely WORSHIP the BWC

Attached: 8EDCBEBE-113F-455F-A557-9F74B2972D09.jpg (320x441, 54K)

Larp

Get banned

>t.

Attached: white.jpg (279x299, 7K)

you actually cope with this picture?
kek

unironically every american posting pictures like are unequivocally like that little faggot

I'm white and lots of brown girls were into me in the high school. Don't know what you talking about.

>t. Mad as fuck that he only got a fat white girl while white guys get worshipped just for walking by

Stay mad headless dog.

Do not post marina you cunt

t. little mad white faggot that he only can shove dildoes up his ass while his white women are being fucked by niggers on a daily basis while my people are winning the demographic war and replacing your sorry ass

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

How fat are you?

shouldn't you be busy getting your dick chewed off beaner?

shouldn't you be busy getting your dick chopped off by Schlomo, amerilard?

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 10K)

Not sure what you're on about. The men in my family are 6'2" Nazis and colored women hit on us all the fuckin time.
>walking back to my car from bar
>stop at crosswalk
>2 black girls at the same light
>shoot the shit
>"you sexy as fuck and I don't even like white boys."

Attached: 1562607993034.gif (359x268, 1.02M)

How many times can you make the same thread? Just say you want Latinas to get with white guys!

Attached: 1567867925648.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

I don't know what your problem is, user, I'm white and black chicks love me. Maybe you're just ugly?

chinky latinas like her are good fucks, have never been disappointed

It's time to kill yourself browncel. Your life isn't worth living. Nobody loves you, and nobody ever will. End your life, spare yourself the pain.

>light physical features
>somehow not more feminine in comparison
>why aren't women as into this as this other thing?
It's the reason why male gingers get the least respect. Nothing wrong with them as people, just when you look that light and delicate, it's not exactly a draw for women.

>be me
>freshman in college
>1st week in, I find out my roomate is gay
>we slowly start to hate each other
>I meet his best friend from high school
>she's half black but is somehow a 9/10
>I flirt with her aggressively this first week
>I end up fucking her repeatedly, even in his bed
>told her after the first fuck that I will never be her boyfriend or date her (No way in hell I'm being with a non-white)
>called her a dumb nigger whore multiple times in my pump n dump sessions
>one time we got lunch and there was a bunch of black dudes who were my roomate's friends talking
>clearly being jealous, the one says something along the lines of "damn why you pick like the whitest nigga around" (this guy eventually fucks an ugly filipina that i rejected anyways)
>break off all relations as she got way too attached

Op is a fag and a liar. And I regret my degeneracy but I figured the story was relevant.

shut up shitskin

>t. mister demoralisation thread.

utter shite had many black girls drooling over me

>t. ran away from mexico beaner

Colored women crave BWC

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-133054.png (1440x2560, 253K)