I'm sick of this shit...

I'm sick of this shit. Every time I see a thread on here advocating we return to our natural states in an agrarian society, then floods in a horde of shills and useful idiots who come and shittalk.

>muh internet
>muh electricity
>muh consumption of foods

Wow, with all those trinkets that really beats being a peasant who works backbreaking labor for 12 months, dies at 30 years old, and probably to plague, right?

WRONG. Now let me break it down for you simpletons:

>dying before 30
That abysmal average age of death was due to infant mortalities and the pains of childbirth. In many societies, if a child lived to reach adulthood, he could be expected to live into his 50s and 60s on average. 70s and 80s were NOT uncommon.

"However, if you did survive infancy, it was likely (about 50% chance) that you also survived until you were 60."
Source:
E. Aerts, Conjuncturen en trends in de Europese economie van de Nieuwe Tijd., Leuven, 2011.
"Befolkningsutvecklingen under 250 år" (Demografiska rapporter 1999:2)

>w-what about the PLAGUE?!
The Black Death primarily only affected urban centers, and were spread by (((yours truly))). Now let me tell you something that may really spill your marbles. It's possible that we could get another plague NOW, and it would spread far faster than any plague in those days, due to close proximities, overcrowding, and extremely unsanitary environments.

>but it's the modern day, we're clean!!!
Touch a door handle that someone with plague touches = you now have plague. Unless you're going to fill a water gun with hand sanitizer on everything you won't be doing shit to stop it. And modern science can't either, that's not a trump card. If they could we wouldn't have a bajillion viruses that we're trying to contain.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-but what about abusive lords?!
Unless you lived in fucking Russia you could expect the average lord to treat you like a human. Want to know why Mr. Brains? Because the serf (you) who produced the food, was required to continue producing food. If you did not produce food or withheld food they (lord) would starve to death, or risk a revolt by taking the food from you by force. Think of American slaves, they ate the best food straight from the fields, because they needed to be strong to provide for their masters.

>muh backbreaking work as a serf of the land
Here's something you didn't know: Serfs (on average) only worked THREE, that's right, THREE fucking days out of the week (and with less hours). Then, during the cold seasons, they would retire to their homes, since this thing called WINTER exists. It's like paid vacation. I haven't even mentioned that they also took 1/3 of the year off just to celebrate holidays. Furthermore, the serfs did not give everything they owned to their lord (that's called Slavery bright eyes), they gave a portion of it, like a modern system we call taxation. Oh, and did I mention taxes were less than 5% even during times of war across Europe?

"According to Oxford Professor James E. Thorold Rogers[1], the medieval workday was not more than eight hours. The worker participating in the eight-hour movements of the late nineteenth century was "simply striving to recover what his ancestor worked by four or five centuries ago."
Source: groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html

So what can we learn here?

1. The peasants did not have backbreaking labor. Compared to the 21st century ratrace, they lived in leisure.
2. Plague was only relevant in one century out of many, and was isolated mostly to big cities.
3. People lived long lives well into their elderly years, if they survived infancy and childhood.

Now, do I really have to get into explaining to you shitsticks WHY you'd be better off in your natural state of being? Do I need to explain why a polar bear is better off in the arctic than a desert? Or why living on concrete prisons in isolation from your communities is a bad idea? Is your iPad really so fucking precious that the idea of working less, living long, and having strong communities sounds atrocious?

Take the Luddite pill. Or don't and fuck off, it's only your loss.

>natural state
>agrarian society
Yikes

Attached: 1564326664532.jpg (1161x997, 362K)

God I hate you faggots.

So go live your agrarian lifestyle, nobody is stopping you and nobody gives a rat's ass if you do.

I hold veto power in my home though, so I won't be joining you.

Attached: everyone-who-cares.jpg (600x449, 40K)

What you live in is a concrete jungle. An artificial state of being propped up by those you love to hate.

Yet all the same, it's trinkets are too shiny for you to resist. You cling to these technologies and electronics while not realizing this is a major part of the reason why you're so fucked up.

Do you have one or more of the following issues?:
>depression
>anxiety
>anhedonia
>apathy
>schizophrenia
>nihilism
>insomnia
>information overload
>autism
>general unhappiness

If so, unplug your fucking computer and go outside. It's healthy. It's your NATURAL state of being. Nothing about modern society is natural. You think driving in a box and going into another box to sit for 8+ hours is any way to live? Do you think that's what your ancestors did? Fuck no. They were either the leisurely serfs, the skilled craftsmen, or the nobles who nobody seemed to have a problem with until (((they))) said so.

>but u can't criticize me!!! ur using the internet! I disproven u!!
Shall I go preach to the Amish instead? YOU are the one who needs it.

Unplug yourself, eat natural foods, and strive to live as close to your ancestors' lifestyles as you can. There is a reason society wasn't on the brink of collapsing then, yet it is now.

I'd also love to get into the hilarious and ridiculous theory of

>muh berrypickers
>muh hunters

That could easily be disproven with a semblance of critical thinking, let alone evidence. Yes, hunting existed. But this idea of muh loincloth, wooden club, and berries is just a jewish invention.

You realize you're pontificating on a computer from whatever liberal ghetto, or concrete jungle, that you live in, right?

Careful now, you wouldn't want to incite me to spread this far and wide.

And believe me, I have the capabilities too.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we wish you'd fuck off to your farm or whatever.

"If Medieval life had been awful, we wouldn’t be here today. Or at least Finland had been abandoned and desolated long ago.

You enjoy the things which are available, and if that is all you know, you don’t really desire for a better life. All food was perfectly organic, people tended to be fit and they usually ate well, small game such as hares, rabbits, foxes and badgers and forest fowl made up most of the meat, chickens and eggs were ubiquitous, and in Finland fish made up a great part of the diet. Tomatoes and potatoes were not available, but rutabaga and turnip are perfectly edible.

Only when you have grown your own food you realize how tasty organic food really can be. We have had a potato patch, and I can imagine the usual roots, vegetables and grains have been just as tasty.

When you are out at the sea, you do not follow the clock but the Sun. It has been exactly that way in everyday life as well. You wake up at the cockadoodle and go to bed soon after the sunset - unless you want to spend the evening in the light of lanterns and torches.

Child mortality was high, but if you lived past fifth birthday, you were likely to see your fiftieth, and reaching 70 to 80 was not uncommon. Antibiotics were unknown, but people tend to have this thing called ‘immune system’. The painkillers known were willow leaves, hemp seeds and resin, and poppy seeds and resin. On the plus side, sugar was neigh unknown and tobacco came only later, so no diabetes nor lung cancer. You would spend a lot of time outdoors and do a lot of physical work, so you are likely to be fit."

"Your social life would consist of your family, your extended family, your fellow villagers or townsfolk, your lord and his family, your priest and sometimes a touring minstrel. You would marry at 22–27 and while the pool of potential spouse candidates would be narrow, everyone would try to find you a match and you were expected to have children, and once the priest has said ‘amen’, you would have sex like rabbits.

You would play games and do all kinds of handicrafts. And you knew that life was to be enjoyed and your priest would take care of the salvation of your soul, so there were few things to worry about.

Taxation was usually reasonable. The tithe was usually 10% and you paid 10% to your master. The Church shore its sheep, but also shepherded them, and took care of the social services. If you had a decent lord, your life would have been reasonably cosy. If not, you had always the option to run away in a town."

Imagine spending 1/3 of your day directly for yourself and your family rather than in exchange for jewbucks.

Never. It’s stupid. I want to see humans in deeper space. Not some planet dwelling people waiting for an asteroide.

Tell me kike. What is so harmful to you that you'd seek to shoot down any discussion about healthy lifestyles?

Perhaps you have ulterior motives? Transparent.

"Contrary to what most people think, there are now good evidences that Italian people in the 1300s and 1400s (at least before the huge disaster of 1316 famines and especially the Black Plague starting in 1347, or after it had rebounded from it) were wealthier and healthier than Classical Romans.

Also, the skulls of Late Medieval Europeans show a better nutrition and health than those of people who lived in the 17th century, an extremely tumultuous, cold and violent period which, for some reason, the usual narratives of History don’t consider a particularly “awful” age. We can fairly say that the Medieval age looked awful to people born in the 1740s and afterwards (at least if you were born in Western Europe), but it wasn’t in any way much worse for people who lived before the mid 18th century."

The agrarian pill does not require that we throw out all our technology and destroy all ambition.

It only requires that we follow a different philosophy, and take a different route. Don't mistake yourself into thinking that modern society and technology could ONLY have developed into the pattern it has now.

No one fucking cares if you want to live like a caveman. No one wants to listen to you blather about something you're never going to do on the internet.

>t. sheltered zoomer who wouldn't survive in the wild

"Medieval life, contrary to popular belief, was one that could not be categorized as gruesome or painful, but instead... Boring. Wars were usually seen as events for fun, personal gain, advancement, and a chance to make a name for yourself.

Otherwise, you'd be spending time on the farm with your family and tight knit community."

Now (((who))) would hate to see "tight knit communities"?

Attached: 050-056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x1189.png (757x481, 203K)

>space
Get a load of this guy

>the jew cries out in pain as he forces you to wageslave 8 hours for 5+ decades for pitiful wages

Attached: (you).jpg (600x737, 75K)

Projection.

If you don't have survival skills you'll be like a babe to the fire (Moloch) when they come to grab you.

And there lies the essence of what they want. The LAST thing they want is people to drop out of society, farm their own land, and cease to contribute to this broken, corrupt, and decadent system.

Attached: 1546468145543.jpg (1608x1392, 1.32M)

Because you're cringe, bro. Most posters who pontificate about "muh trade caveman lifestyle is superior to the modern age" are sheltered zoomers who spend all their time fishing for (you)'s on an anime image board. Grow up.

Cringey trade larper

>Because you're cringe, bro. Most posters who pontificate about "muh trade caveman lifestyle is superior to the modern age" are sheltered zoomers who spend all their time fishing for (you)'s on an anime image board. Grow up.

Please. The hallmark of controlling discussion is ridicule. You underestimate your enemy and leave yourself exposed.

Attached: 312312.gif (266x218, 1.06M)

Nice thread, thank you.

Attached: 1462029485937.png (205x246, 11K)

No one is forcing you to wage slave. Please, disconnect yourself from technology and go away.

I'd love nothing more than to develop a farming community away from the horrors of the modern world.

I feel like we could easily get 20-something people on board and pool our resources together. Land out in flyover country is cheap, you can get 100s or acres for under 10k in some places. This is how towns in the past got started.

The modern world has sucked the life out of me, the only place I feel at peace nowadays is in nature. I know there are many like-minded people, we just have to find each other.

Attached: IMG_8687-2-600x0-c-default.jpg (600x400, 49K)

So why are you pontificating on an anime image board? Why son't you go live in the wild in some third world country then? Oh yeah...because you're just a larping neet

I won't tel you what to do and not to do. I'll just not partake in your agrarian society shit, lmao. You go ahead and do whatever floats your boat, as long as you and whoever else isn't promoting some harmful shit for the rest of us.

Truly kike, do you think that by ridiculing someone who wants to foster a close knit agrarian community is doing you any favors?

Modern kikes are so cocksure. They fail to see that it is their arrogance that leads to their downfall every single time.

Indeed user, but I feel we need to continue working towards our global goals so we can be allowed to achieve our community goals. They will never rest until they see us destroyed.

Nonetheless, we share the same dream, someday. Until then, I will enjoy building my cabin in the woods with my wife.

Attached: 44122421312.png (800x937, 1.41M)

Was the post before it TL;DR?
Kek.

Unironically, we broke the natural order when we industrialized farming. The end of malthusian catastrophes has been a catastrophe for all of mankind.

Attached: 1568135571283.jpg (590x787, 63K)

No one is ridiculing you.

Go. Do it.

Why are all Canadians absolute cunts?

It's like a phenomenon at this point. Every thread I go to nowadays, the whiniest, rudest and all-around unpleasant anons are leafs.

I thought you people were supposed to be polite.

What I promote is the opposite of harmful. What I promote is that, once the global menace has been settled, we return to our roots.

If you place any animal in habitat to which it is not accustomed it will flounder. That is what we are, in concrete jungles. Depression, suicides, drug abuse, and every other degeneracy is through the roof. People lack communities, formed by strong bonds of necessity, and think life is meaningless. It's not.

Only kikes support this concrete hellscape we've created for ourselves. Even science minded people should be able to understand one can live the way he's meant to be while making advancements. It just requires CULTURAL change.

To a degree I agree with you, but you will have zero chance of taking down this ZOG system living like a caveman

We're polite to based and repelled people, not larping neets with a holier than thou attitude. If you want to live like a caveman then go do it but the whole trade larp schitck is just cringe, bro. Btw I thought Americans were supposed to be tough but judging by your bitching and moaning muh muh meanie pants canadians, I guess that's just a a meme

"Derrr ur a cavaman lmao total cringe bro"

Attached: 1566917616968.jpg (1200x1090, 84K)

The natural order is what we should all strive for.

I was a broken man, with a "genetic" disease they said was uncurable. It was terrible and every day I thought of death. But I studied, and found that the disease was not genetic at all, and most autoimmune diseases aren't. It's all in the gut health. It was the pesticides, hormones, and extreme toxins from our modern system that was making me sick.

So I went out, planted a garden, started eating all organic foods, followed a paleo diet, and within months the disease that threatened to take my life was healing rapidly, and within a year it was gone, permanently.

Over time I graduated to returning to living the way our ancestors have. I barely use technology now except for that which I'm forced to, and for teaching others. We are sick and weak BECAUSE of this system. Because the system itself is sick. It's inversion. Bad is good and good is bad, Luciferian doctrine among the elites.

Nowadays I live as they did when and where I can, and I have felt true peace for it. Don't fall for the kike memes of life being shit until we got modern gadgets. They aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Sick argument
Go live as a medieval peasant if you're so adamant on it's superiority.

I agree with that sentiment, but whether it's applicable or not it is something to strive for later on.

If we defeat ZOG but do not defeat the advancements of ZOG we will still inevitably fall, whether it's to AI, human stupidity (nukes), or societal collapse due to an unhealthy modern lifestyle, our efforts will be for nothing.

>We're polite to based and repelled people, not larping neets with a holier than thou attitude.
Just where do you think you are kike? Reddit?

Jannies tear down this shitty thread

Attached: 1562457203634.webm (460x252, 622K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

Last time someone did that I redpilled hundreds of people on the Jesuits. Learn from your mistakes you arrogant prick.

I want to see this visualized.
What would you call it? Techno-Agrarian?

Attached: naboo.png (1206x620, 1.03M)

>natural state
>agrarian
>society

Pick one (or two).

Attached: 1514400912830.jpg (390x344, 27K)

It is simply the separation of technology from the majority of society. Limited to ideological and scientific fields.

The serfs have no need of iPhones, electricity, or other such advancements. The common man cannot handle such a thing, and will inevitably become unbalanced by their existence. The daily life should remain as close as possible to how we evolved, so that we may find equilibrium with the way we were designed. Strict rules must be put in place to enforce this order.

People should arise with the sun and sleep with sunset. There is no need for advanced technology to control these things. People neither need to work past sundown nor have technology that would allow them to.

This is all imposed not as a cruel joke, but to maintain the natural order, of which we are now out of line with.

"Plowing and harvesting were backbreaking toil, but the peasant enjoyed anywhere from eight weeks to half the year off. The Church, mindful of how to keep a population from rebelling, enforced frequent mandatory holidays. Weddings, wakes and births might mean a week off quaffing ale to celebrate, and when wandering jugglers or sporting events came to town, the peasant expected time off for entertainment. There were labor-free Sundays, and when the plowing and harvesting seasons were over, the peasant got time to rest, too. In fact, economist Juliet Shor found that during periods of particularly high wages, such as 14th-century England, peasants might put in no more than 150 days a year."

Aren't you glad you have modern appliances to save you from the tyranny of plowing fields, herding goats, and raising children?

bump

>There is a reason society wasn't on the brink of collapsing then
Have you heard of this little thing called the French Revolution?

>500 year difference from period I've described
>was started by Jews and Jesuits, regardless

Holy fuck you're dumb.