In Pewdiepie’s 100m subs play button unboxing video he uploaded today, he donated 50k to the Anti-Defamation League...

In Pewdiepie’s 100m subs play button unboxing video he uploaded today, he donated 50k to the Anti-Defamation League... The ones who literally ruined his partnership with Disney. The same fucks who got Pepe labeled a hate symbol. Sounds to me like he got a warning call or something from those political cucks.

Attached: 2A28E36D-D1F2-47BB-86E3-CB6C2303B705.jpg (1000x710, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ADL is running a nice blackmail scam. How Jewish.

Fuck you're new, fuck off back to watching pewdpie you fucking zoomer

the comments are heavily anti-ADL and it's redpilling loads of people, looks like it's backfired

It's called extortion. He's paying them protection money so they stop trying to ruin him.

He'll have to keep donating though, and as more and more sharks smell blood in the water he'll end up having to donate more and more money to other extortionists. Just wait until someone tries to metoo or SJW him if he doesn't pay up.

This is what happens when you have a cuck swedish mindset and let everyone walk all over you.

>implying anyone who watches a Youtuber you don’t like is a zoomer.
Quit the act guy

>It backfired
Or was that the idea all along?

Attached: justasplanned.jpg (945x532, 49K)

>who literally ruined his partnership
First Step in becoming a Good Goy, is you have to lick the boot that kicked you.

Attached: Le_Happiest.jpg (600x600, 39K)

So you're a fully grown man who watches a guy play videogames and squeak on youtube? Sad!

if he thinks that will work then he's an absolute retard. everybody knows (and he has experienced this numerous times already) that when you give an inch they take a mile.

no, it did backfire. it wasn't 4d chess. he's just a desperate coward at this point

50k is nothing to pewds. 50k is a lot to the ADL.He doesnt need them or Disney. He is rubbing it in their faces.

This.

>if you pay your enemy, you win

Where in the video did he give them money? m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYlesHOaPkY

The future is now old man.

>Kjell(((berg)))

Attached: 1519487874649.jpg (640x480, 150K)

Yep. Just like you're rubbing it in a muggers' face when you hand him your wallet and phone. You didn't need that money, and it's a lot to the mugger.

Whoa 50K?! That's a dollar for every jew that died in the holocaust.

People should post things so it gets on LWIAY

Attached: 45363666_1905675419501566_2145434004155823107_n.jpg (1080x1107, 120K)

Right at the end of his Honey.com advertising a couple of minutes in. He mentions it right before actually starting the video

I made the shitty *everyone dislikes meme* about it and posted it to his subreddit but it was immediately downvoted into oblivion. A few people commented though agreeing that it was dumb as shit. None of the downvoters have attempted to make any argument yet. We’re probably gonna need better than my normie meme.

Don't be so daft, he has millions and millions of viewers, most being young. This is a big cultural influence. Do I need to explain it further to you? I don't think so.

Attached: EEH9jk0UwAIANZx.jpg (500x378, 39K)