Nationalist and Anti-Globalist Parties in Ireland:
>The National Party.
nationalparty.ie

>Anti-Corruption Ireland.
anti-corruptionireland.com/

>Irish Freedom Party (Irexit)
irishfreedom.ie

Pastebin links:
>Irish YouTube Channels to watch and Social Media to follow (Updated August 2019)
pastebin.com/iRDdGC8L

>Learn Irish ¦ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Boards:
>Political Irish
politicalirish.com/

>/ÉirePol/
/eirepol/ on Infinity Chan (RIP).

News and Current Events:
>Elections, Europe, and Irish Freedom: The Burkean interview ith Hermann Kelly
theburkean.ie/articles/2019/09/10/elections-europe-and-irish-freedom-a-talk-with-hermann-kelly

>Pierce Brosnan calls convicted child rapist Roman Polanski "great"
gript.ie/brosnan-im-totally-a-feminist-and-polanski-is-great/?fbclid=IwAR2dvsxCW-tiLeGocVc8TSDmtraBEy_how_9KTeBcqaBDByxuX0JInqPIyc

>Hermann Kelly debates Sinn Fein's Matt Carthy on Highland Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=OUwKshztGxo

>Una Mullally of Irish Times: How YouTube can suck you into an extremist swamp (Archive not working)
irishtimes.com/opinion/una-mullally-how-youtube-can-suck-you-into-an-extremist-swamp-1.4011517?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>Islamic Foundation in bid for first post-primary school with Muslim ethos
archive.is/z2trq

>Boris Johnson meets Gay Indian in Dublin for Brexit talks
archive.is/epxN7

>Sinead O'Connor apologises for saying she doesnt want to be around white people anymore
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7440831/Sinead-OConnor-issues-apology-racist-comments-following-conversion-Islam.html

>Hundreds of Muslims march down O'Connell Street in Dublin (Video link in tweet)
twitter.com/WokeTheHellUp/status/1170444579239280640

Attached: 1492373926457.png (720x1012, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGbAu94T4rY
archive.is/z2trq
youtube.com/watch?v=8j0BnsaT5V8
archive.fo/vUS9I
archive.fo/I0vXE
archive.fo/oAuBL
archive.fo/YGcA9
archive.fo/sbrYV
archive.fo/Q24YQ
archive.fo/DbKLt
archive.fo/G5rcZ
archive.fo/EcEi4
archive.fo/3ewzI
archive.fo/aFDsc
youtube.com/watch?v=3g6s9dIRY4w
oireachtas.ie/en/bills/bill/2018/34/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpity

BEHOLD! The Queen of AIDS!

>youtube.com/watch?v=HGbAu94T4rY
youtube.com/watch?v=HGbAu94T4rY

Panti Bliss stars in some bizarre ad about HIV

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 9K)

>Islamic Foundation in bid for first post-primary school with Muslim ethos
archive.is/z2trq

Attached: muslim school independent.png (514x684, 260K)

>Hermann Kelly debates Sinn Fein's Matt Carthy on Highland Radio

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Justin Barrett - Towards the Next General Election
youtube.com/watch?v=8j0BnsaT5V8

Attached: Barrett video.png (1918x1080, 2.09M)

Right same as yesterday boys. Bump the thread if you can, dont let it slide. Only really gets going after 9

Disgusting.

Attached: Screenshot (265).png (269x354, 98K)

>Man and woman arrested on suspicion of murdering Paul Jones.
archive.fo/vUS9I

>100,000 at risk from parasite as water treatment plants ineffective.
archive.fo/I0vXE

>Survey reveals more than 40% of children are talking to strangers online.
archive.fo/oAuBL

>Off-duty garda assaulted after confronting burglary gang in Dublin.
archive.fo/YGcA9

>Charities charged for donations under Irish residency scheme.
archive.fo/sbrYV

>Police in Derry attacked with 'over 40 petrol bombs' during search at housing estate last night.
archive.fo/Q24YQ

>Micheál Martin says there would 'need to be' a carbon tax in Budget 2020.
archive.fo/DbKLt

>Overpayments totalling €1.145m have been made to staff at Tusla since it was established five years ago.
archive.fo/G5rcZ

Attached: IrishAnon.jpg (400x400, 32K)

okay, next election predictions? I'll make up a little template

you lads know these threads are a honeypot for the gardai right

Nothing illegal here.

the garda up here are too busy fingerin there holes to arrest me

Attached: sketch1568143418232.png (2988x2187, 551K)

I doubt the gardaí pay any attention to this board. Its just Mark Malone & friends who do. And then Storyful

Attached: 90316924.jpg (415x600, 29K)

That map is outdated and from 2011, some of those constituencies don't exist anymore. Electoral commission website might have the most recent map.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to include the Stormont constituencies either to not be a free stater.

One seat in Tipperrary for NP (Barrett), another in Roscommon for Hanley. One in Clare for IFP (Cahill). Peadar Toibin of Aontú will retain his seat, his sister might pick up another elsewhere

>Up to 3,000 temporarily laid off in beef dispute - Meat Industry Ireland.
archive.fo/EcEi4

>Vaccine Alliance launched to boost childhood vaccination rates.
archive.fo/3ewzI

>Harris says social media companies should ban accounts that spread misinformation about vaccines.
archive.fo/aFDsc

aint added up correctly but you get the gist

Attached: sketch1568143418232.png (2988x2187, 535K)

The world's most controversial farmer needs to win a seat in Longford

I've been fucking this Irish SJW that lives in London for years and she is a total fucking psycho cunt. But she loves my American Chad cock because she is tired of small emasculated Irish potato dick.

Are most Irish women nuts or what?

Hopefully he does.

nice blog post faggot. now fuck off.

>most controversial farmer
I think this will hinder him. Kicked out of IFA, may not have a good reputation in his local area. Things like that can destroy you in rural Ireland

genocide now

banging an Irish bird is like like fucking a rabid dog

the more rabid the girl, the better she is in the sack

Evening lads, hope you're all doing fine.

Have you read a book this week? If so, what?

Hope you've all been hitting the gym too. Nationalism without fitness is a gay larp.

Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy Ireland.

Attached: 1540337181685.jpg (1920x1080, 1000K)

I read a book everyday. Got a lambo in my garage. KNOWLedge

post your body big lad.

When exactly are the next general elections in the 26 counties?
I know it's 2020, but when specifically?

Attached: Bucket man.gif (398x248, 2M)

Gay!!!!

>Implying I read past the 4th word.

Attached: 1544872282568.png (400x400, 175K)

Agreed, live by example. Not easy though.
I've definitely failed more than once. But I'll keep her goin.

fuck off leaf

Gn lads

Attached: The Battle of Moira (637 A.D)- Jim Fitzpatrick..jpg (1000x662, 268K)

ifa is kiked and he was in the sheep and beef farmers association

hes at all the protests too while sf ffg and the other arent

good to see mr ethno parachute nationalism is lurking

Why can't the Irish care for it's most venerable in society? Like the eldery, the disabled and seriously ill, the unborn? Instead people focus on nonsense things like homelessness, immigration, identity politics. We are all being lead astray by social medias and MSM. We need to start as individuals and help each other. Fuck politics and generalizing everybody. If we were all more independent from the government they would have less power.

I care for the Irish people, vulnerable or not. And so should you. Take care of your own first as we are an extended family. A nation.

Attached: 1561915126780.jpg (1024x578, 253K)

You're not even living in Ireland, yet you're online trying to lecture people about putting the irish first? You're probably not even irish? Your kind of 'attitude' is half the problem. "Take care of your own first"? Such a narcissistic thing to say. You're only falling for the whole 'division' tactics that NGO want you to do. If people had more morals we wouldn't be so ignorant and dependent on the government. I do not support mass immigration but, I'll put who ever i think is right first. Why would i put some knacker or leftist first over some immigrant who has more in common with me and wants an honest life?

dup guy is owned the shabbos goy presenter on tv3

>Police in Derry attacked with 'over 40 petrol bombs' during search at housing estate last night.
it's a pity Republicans in Derry are so Marxist

Attached: 1567965979545.jpg (499x700, 43K)

/Éirepol/ is a thread of peace

Went for a walk through Trinity on my way home there, picked up a paper copy of the University Times. Cant post a pic because my phone is on too low battery, but front page story was

>Trinity to recognise Gender Neutral Pronouns

Second page was about recognition for non binary students.

Fucking clown world

It's all only a distraction from what really matters. Who cares about what a few college students want to do? Isn't highlighting it want they want? If it was ignored it would seize to exist.

the gard thing is fake and gay
same retard shill every night for 2 years spamming muh gards watching us

Could have been kicked out due to politics but not as a person, he's always at all the farmer protests, and I doubt he would have put himself into the spotlight if he had a bad rep

>Who cares about what a few college students want to do?
Its not some crappy IT in the countryside, its supposedly the top college in the country. Its where accountancy firms, big tech, the media, and established political parties recruit the next generation of the Irish elite.

The Irish right's retreat from the university system like in America has turned them into indoctrination grounds for the radical left.

The Overton window is so skewed there that two of the college's students were strung out for attending a conference in America with Mike Pence speaking at it

>Isn't highlighting it want they want?
Yep, but they dont need us, they can just print their nonsense in their papers funded by the Bank of Ireland or whatever big company is trying to curry over favour with Irelands "best and brightest"

>If it was ignored it would seize to exist
Nope. It would get progressively worse, hence why we live in this hellish clown world where free speech is hate speech, and all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

I am Irish, I live right on the Irish/Northern Ireland border. I work in the south and live in the north.
I talk with and spend all my time with the ordinary IRISH working class men. As I am one myself. I take no pity to anti Irish bigots even IF they ARE Irish, but in saying that I also take no heed towards immigrants as 90% of them are here taking the piss. On benefits, not working and sucking up our money. They're entitled.

You with your slave minded trinket individualism are setting up the already individualist minded Irish people to be taken advantage of by other groups whom act as groups cohesively and racially for their in group preferences. If we the Irish do not do this in the way we did for independence from the British then we are setting ourselves up to be taken advantage of by people who will act this way. And no amount of "morals" will fix it. The primacy of racial and ethnic biases asserts itself all the time, throughout history, today and in the future.

Remember, "morals" are subjective and if they don't align with the wishes of a group then their morals will change.

Attached: Children Of Lir.jpg (321x500, 56K)

I like the cut of Jim Reynolds jib. Met him once. Was told by a lot of people he is a very nice man but not the brightest. Could kinda see where they were coming from. Suppose the big smiley face on him will look good on some posters, ought to get him a few votes

This, trips of truth.
Anyways, anything I ever said that was violent was within the context of said thing occurring in Minecraft.

Same, all my violent hysteria was simply patrician's comedy.

Free stater spotted. Your not a nationalist If you think non Irish should even come into it at All and I truly do wish all other people's of the world well to their own self determination but enough of this put our own first. We look after our own and no one else. Enough with these sub groups and breaking us down no more rich, poor, and young old disabled, or non disabled its Irish people help Irish people that's the only way it should be.

I don't care as far as I'm concerned we are speaking the truth, The gardai are Irish people just like us, can they not see what's happening to the country?

Trinity is a mess.
Like most colleges today, it puts the wants of mentally ill faggots above the wants of normie students.

How in the hell is 'individualism' slave minded? It's the absolute opposite. It's one of the very few things that unites people, instead of putting them into stupid groups that can be controlled like 'left' or 'right'. You can't control people who aren't sheep and decide themselves what their views are. Mass immigration 'IS' happening in Ireland and there 'isnt' going to be a thing that people are going to about it. I've heard it all before back in the 'celtic tiger' days when eastern europeans were coming over. The irish are partly to blame for 3 reasons.
One is they elected stupid politicians who don't have a clue about politics even if they do have good intentions. Two is the irish themselves are not kids or families. Three last but not least is a 'country of whingers'. The irish do nothing but complain and never get anything done.

Please tell me what exactly is going to be done with this mass immigration problem? Im open for idea's. Most of the fighting irish are on welfare, dumbed down, ignorant and brainwashed by leftist propaganda.

Trans groups in this country are trying to make it legal for 5 year olds to 'change their gender'.
They are sick fucks that need to be stopped.
Give them an inch and they take a mile.

>Gay Indian PM

You always try so hard to copy Britain...come on lads.

Checked.

Attached: High Energy.png (1995x2516, 3.08M)

Has Ireland ever been 'united'?

Yawn. Yes, many times over the milennia. Albeit, with varying levels of centralisation ranging from in-name-only to near-feudal authority.

'Individualism' is what led to the mess we are in.
People become mindless drones with no purpose other than being consumers.

This. Some new sex ed bill is coming into law in early October that will teach primary school children that there is "more than two genders"

>Not elected by the public.
>Most unpopular Taoiseach in our States History.
Still embarrassing that he ended up there at all though.

Source.
I thought that one was not passed and the 'consent classes' for secondary was the one being pushed this school year?

the national party will get a few seats

but the coup is coming

neither storyful or any of the pussies are going to stop it because it will happen so fast

"Free stater spotted"? How did you come to that conclusion you dumb fuck. It's ironic considering that most nationals in the north are pro refugees and immigration. Don't make me laugh. You're denying basic fucking facts. You're saying a junkie or knacker should have the right to get welfare at the cost of irish tax payers than an immigrant is to get a job? All just because they were born here? Fuck that and fuck you. I'll do what is morally right and not support scumbags destroy our communities while ignorant fucks like you try deny an immigrant a job like working in a hospital that 'actually' saves lives and help the world to be a better place all because he has darker skin colour.

All I got now is this speech by Paul Murphy of People Before Profit. Didnt follow it at the time but Ive been told this bill passed the Daíl after Fianna Fail stopped blocking it

youtube.com/watch?v=3g6s9dIRY4w

>but the coup is coming
With the way the Free State treats the Defence Forces (shit pay) I'm surprised it didn't happen already.

>most nationals in the north are pro refugees and immigration.
Pulled that one from your ass did you?

>varying levels of centralisation

so really like every other nation Ireland is founded on the domination of one group over another. Any Irish state will itself be an imperial entity.

Go on. Please tell me more how 'individualism' lead to this tribal society we are now living in? They don't become fucking mindless drones. How is thinking 'independently' make you become mindlessly but follow ideologies makes you 'smart'?

>Didnt follow it at the time but Ive been told this bill passed the Daíl after Fianna Fail stopped blocking it.
Last I heard, even FG were blocking it. Probably because every sane person in the country would not tolerate pushing LGBT shit on children in primary schools.

>the coup is coming

people on council estates don't have the means to engage in a coup

What are talking about??? Do you even know anything about Irish Republican groups? Who do you think even armed the provos you dumb cunt. Back in your box.

>defense forces
>coup

Hahahaha aw thanks for the laughs.

Got enough charge in my phone. Look at this shite

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x988, 309K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x871, 264K)

You think the soldiers enjoy being treated like shit?

No they're not I live in the north and normal people don't support that shit at all its sinnfeinwho do and they're not nationalists. And no my plan would be to stop Irish people from ever becoming junkies in the first place you fuck. And yeah give a foreigner a job, it sounds so simple and innocent when you put it like that but what happens when those foreigners completely outnumber us and take control politically then what?? And the majority of them don't come here for jobs especially the middle eastern and African ones. Your naivety is foolish and would destroy us. think more criticallly and long term about the effects of immigration

Proof that modern society is a big joke.
This is supposedly 'the brightest in the country'.
Non-Binary? Are they taking the piss or what?

What the fuck we need them for? 99% only went to the army in the past to get a job or pension. They never done a thing for irish people. They only work for corporate interests like protecting the banks money. They're like a fucking union. Every soldier I've ever know would run from a warzone and we're a tiny island who the fuck are we going beat or defend ourselves against?
Army should be shut down the money giving to those who need it.

Bill is currently in committee stage.
oireachtas.ie/en/bills/bill/2018/34/

Remember to check oireachtas website for info on bills.

Some people say the decline of Western Civilisation is a tragedy, others a comedy... but fucking hell I think its tragic. Grandparent cry

What does this mean? Can we still influence its outcome through a campaign? Maybe one similar to the Glitterhole fiasco

Put down the crack pipe.

>What does this mean?
Amendments will be added and the bill will be altered. Then put towards the Dail.

>Some people say the decline of Western Civilisation is a tragedy, others a comedy... but fucking hell I think its tragic. Grandparent cry
It's insane. Things went to shit so quickly. 10 years ago this stuff would be something in a comedy sketch.

If you live in the north and don't realise that Irish Republicans support immigration and social justice then that makes you even more stupid. Groups like the INLA, IRSP, RSF, éirígí, etc all support non nationals in Ireland. But of course your dumb ass is going deny political FACTS. So now you're a SJW yourself by stopping someone making stupid choices like taking drugs? So you're saying immigrants who are respectable people are more dangerous than irish people? And now you're confusing refugees and asylums to immigrants.

If you and other's think you're being invaded then why aren't you actually doing anything about it? Like all these discussions but zero actual action. Maybe it's because deep down 'ethnic nationalist' know it's wrong to discriminate or don't have the balls. Why aren't NGO and politicians being targeted first for creating the 'problem'?

Did i mention how they also never help the actual irish in the north during the troubles. C'mon you know im right though.

>social justice
Go back to r/Ireland faggot.

So saying some facts like 'Irish Republicans and nationalists' support social justice is fagotory even though im against them all? Gotcha.

The Irish Republican movement is dead. The OG IRA and the Provos are gone. It's time we move anyway from violence unless a genuinely nationalist paramilitary start doing shit. I too dream of an Irish civil war to end all Irish civil wars but there is a multitude of reasons why there can't be one.

Attached: 1567900318253.jpg (503x302, 66K)

>provos. Gets discriminated against and causes a warzone.

>the national party. Gets discriminated against and causes a internet thread.

Think i see the problem. Modern nationalists are beta's.

Thanks for confirming you are a GlowNigger.

Shit, i wish I was. I do this shit for free.

>I do this shit for free.
Pathetic.

How do we bring national socialism into ireland bros? marxist IRA cucks didnt get the island united and all the loyalists are still here.

So are you dumbass. Unless, you're a glo.....?

I don't come here to shit up threads and fail miserably at concern trolling.