Fuck Niggers

Race war when?

mobile.twitter.com/bagenda2020/status/1154112275646541824?lang=en

Attached: 1565906709523.jpg (730x821, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mf0cA0udjRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumbass

Attached: knocks.jpg (480x360, 33K)

annnnnnd in typical nigger fashion the clip is posted with zero context

Fuck niggers. They always cheap shot.

get used to it white boy, this is what you have to look forward to. We played the long game. 400 years of putting up with your cucked shit, now its our turn to attack. We'll send you back to your therapist and depression medication with a black eye, while we head to Becky's house to lay down the BBC.

weak little white boi

Please tell me you're RPing. I don't believe niggers on pol are so outright stupid.

Attached: 1567978006372.jpg (567x567, 39K)

> in reality africa is getting cucked by the chinks tho

Ps, a coked out nigger tried to do me in in his leased car. It sent me straight to the armory not the therapist, monkee :^)

Imagine being so insecure and weak that you take this as a win for your whole race. Big win

>We'll send you back to your therapist and depression medication with a black eye

Unironically I don't disagree that this is exactly what anyone who takes anti-depressants deserves

never been to africa, but I have split open some pale pussy lips on multiple occasions. Deal with it white boy.

whenever you like

Attached: 35801b3ae52fc3771b1229ec3a2f9028.jpg (500x294, 24K)

How does it feel to know your turd of a dick can make someone repugnant

Attached: 1567699104489.jpg (464x401, 15K)

Respect is earned.
Congratulations, you're the first nigger to know the secret of being a man.

Lmao white or black, don’t go up to guys twice your size and expect to win a fight

The military is for fucking losers man

youtu.be/Mf0cA0udjRk

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (198x254, 8K)

They captured your capital already you noob, l2p

>We played the long game
You have been a slave race your entire existence and will continue to be. You have been the slaves of arabs, whites and now chinks. All of which have historically viewed you as inferior, and still do to this day.

Just find the area and tip off the police and show them this video. Link relevant social media. The police will arrest him for battery. Gg nigger.

I wonder who's racebaiting with twaater

>Why do people disrespect niggers?
*Posts video of a violent negroid chimping out*
Yeah, I wonder.

Unlikely. As I mentioned, a nigger tried to kill me with his car. I have witnesses and the plates. The police haven't done shit a year later. Our police was built to police western Europeans, not blacknigras.

>sucker punch
Literally every time

A quick jab to the windpipe in that position would end it immediately, then while he's trying to remember how to breathe you can fold his already extended elbow backwards...... Or just lay there and take it like a bitch whatever

Not to worried about dumb fat niggers

Attached: ECOfqmxUwAEKRkN.png (680x491, 112K)

I hear you, but if you're in that position, you've probably already taken several to the head, and you aren't thinking so good.
It would have to be muscle memory.