How can we solve the global water shortage?

Will it be like Mad Max?

sciencealert.com/17-countries-are-facing-extreme-water-stress-and-they-hold-a-quarter-of-the-world-s-population

>Nearly 25% of The World's Population Faces a Water Crisis, And We Can't Ignore It
CARLY CASSELLA
7 AUG 2019

>Within the past hundred years, water use has been growing at more than twice the rate of the human population. As water supplies continue to shrink, some parts of the world are facing a looming crisis.

>As of 2019, 17 countries in total are now experiencing "extremely high" levels of baseline water stress, according to recent data from the World Resources Institute (WRI).

>This, in essence, means that nearly one-quarter of the world's population - around 1.7 billion people - currently lives in areas where agriculture, industries and cities withdraw 80 percent of their available water supply every year.

Attached: EEHZYbuU0AYzSQv.png (717x560, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUfNB_N0lQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They told us we would run out of water, oil, and food 20 years ago.

Its not happening.

Strict limitations on avocado farms.

what was the global population 20 years ago?

Stop building megacities and spread the population out like it was supposed to be. Only retards run out of water.

So, a quarter of the world's population cannot take care of itself. TO HELL WITH THEM!

Attached: 1567103592584.png (1024x764, 1.3M)

JESUS FUCK STOP FEEDING NIGGERS
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF USELESS EATERS MAKING MY LIFE WORSE WHILE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING THEMSELVES
LET THEM FUCKING STARVE
IVE HAD ENOUGH

>how can we solve the global watee shortage?
Solved in two words: Nuclear desalination.
The sooner the better.

Can you sign my x-ray ?

HOLY FUCK WE HAVE TO GIVE ALL OUR MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEOSPXJVKSOWICOSWNXOXOSK2OTNGNCOC

>planet is 70% water
>we're running out of water
Does leftist hysteria know no bounds? Literally all you have to do is take the brackfish out of the sea water or drink people.

Do you know where water comes from?

>brackfish out of the sea water or drink people.

Attached: 1568048452524.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

QUebec here, we hold a SHITLOAD of water, and i will personally piss in it (or SO much worse) if it's being taken away from us to help some third worlder. I like my fucking fishing lakes and the californian pistachio farmer or whatever can fucking suck their own dick

Its fucking maddening that so much money can be made by making up stupid solutions for non existent problems.

Execute all brown and black people. Remove all liberals. Overpopulation solved.

Attached: 1522168379030.jpg (651x663, 43K)

thats the indians water you colonizer

Just get rid of those 25%

Niggas don't know about my desalination plants.

Let the shitskins thirst.

why do you think we are in afganistan?
almost all the water flows from the mountains and into India, Iran, and Pakistan. a few dams and thier countries be fucked

Starvation is a shitty and ineffective means of genocide.

They keep telling us we are running out of things
What they mean is Africa is running out of things

Make sure to burn the constitution too for good measure.

Unironically this. We've got organic nanotech-enabled pretreatment systems for RO. The hard part is going to be getting nitrates out, but what else is new.

I bought 5 acres with a spring fed creek, the land also has one or two wet wells, which are artesian wells yet to be cleared / excavated. Not sure about a global solution, but I have my own.

once we start eating people africa be a goldmine

Pretty much.
Meca-citys are cancer on the body, mind, and soul.

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Kek

Top Kek!

Its kind if like how I wipe my ass with all the $20 bills i pay in taxes to support you degenerate welfare french fucks.

How about only settling where there is enough spring water and not in half deserts with only limited ground water?
>Water shortage
Yes the planet is running out of water. It isn't a cycle of vaporization and rain or something.
How retarded are UNiggers?

kill all the people in the cities, climate problem solved

this

this
and thats a good thing!

>Remove all liberals.
They are the crux of the problem.

>eating a nigger
enjoy aids

Attached: 1564096092438.jpg (528x660, 47K)

>caring about niggers

>Will it be like Mad Max?
Yes. The future will be exactly like an Australian B-movie.

Traduction: too much niggers

Figure out how to supply the thousands of already existing large capacity stills all across the country with sea water.

An epidemic is the only other option though. Nigs are too far spread out to nuke. We need to fake a severe global depression. Seal borders and wait for the nigs to die off.

Based

Suck it.

Attached: 1507141432992.png (705x431, 186K)

Thorium reactor desalination plants. Get safe, clean energy and basically infinite fresh water.

This guy gets it

>71 percent of earth surface is covered in water
>water never runs out and always goes back to the earth
>we are running out of water
What.
Does she mean "niggers polluting all the non sea water sources next to them and running out"?

Kek these dumb nigger cunys really baffled by this? just filter the fucking ocean water

All freshwater rivers eventually run to the sea. Such a waste, this water could be pumped too desert areas.

Germany: Zen ze whole world will have to live in Germany because ve have plenty of wasser.

>They told us we would run out of water, oil, and food 20 years ago.
Yeah, and to add insult to stupidity, that the coasts would be under dare we say it WATER.
>what was the global population 20 years ago?
Inconsequential as the first gloom&doom prediction was the population bomb in the late 50s, and 60s. They then sought to indoctrinate people to not have any children. Also lets not forget you can place the whole world population in the state of Texas. If people do not have water, it is due to their own inadequacy in developing ways to procure it.
Here in the statesCalifornia with all the money they spent on maintaining their degrading water infrastructure they could have had desalinization plants, but no they complained about not getting Fed dollars for it, so they stay in a perpetual water shortage. This is all leftist attempts at controlling every aspect of peoples lives.

learn to drink sea water? and cull the population by at least half

Attached: IMG_20190910_191233.jpg (750x666, 84K)

Cut 3rd world aid. BOOM all problems solved

Hey idiot, all water crisis are man made.

Chew on that

Attached: 67CA411B-DD8A-434A-B010-410FB019C1C5.png (536x593, 130K)

all that frozen fucking water not to mention the water right beneath our fucking feet holy shit im losing my mind over this cylindrical bullshit STOP IT NOW

Genetically modify our kidneys to be as efficient as cats.

True! So fucking true. Fuck Africa. 200 years ago they would of fucking all died and no one would of noticed or cared, what’s different now? Civilizations collapse and disappear, it’s a part of human history. If you can’t survive under your own weight than fucking disappear already. Africa should be left the fuck alone.

Not to mention, water doesn’t get used... it never goes away. Just changes form and recirculates in the atmosphere...

The same water is on the earth that has always been on. The earth, oh no the dinosaurs drank all the water for millions of years we won’t have any left for us... oh wait...

kill white people of course (in minecraft) FUCK WHITEY.

>No sand point well
fuck niggers

Water can't run out.
You can't waste water.
If you leave your tap running there exists as much drinkable water on the planet as before.
It's just in a different place.

All you can do is relocate it but you can't erase it.

I've got lotta. Taking orders, thirsting bastards.

Agree. Don’t care about the resources in Africa. It’s making us lazy at recycling and taking away the motivation to mine asteroids. I do not give a fuck about Africa. Let it stay a wilderness preserve forever, where it is forbidden to develop or assist the nigs in any way.

You have to purify/desalinize it, and that takes energy -- and nobody wants to build a desalinization plant, powered by the waves of the ocean that it's desalinizing, for less than 5 billion dollars. Just ask San Diego.

That's what you have mountains and rain for.
Maybe don't live in a desert.

obviously the solution is to import millions of uneducated hostile african fighting age males into europe while increasing humanitarian aid to sub-shariah africa. Any other solution is racist.

Attached: 1560966022389.png (497x488, 213K)

Africa doesn't need a genocide. They need to become self-sufficient. Once the tribes die out and finish eating each other we no longer have to worry about overpopulation from anyone but the chinks.

It's not going to be a major problem for the developed/high IQ countries for a long time, but the Global South is fucked. We've started witnessing an increasing number of extreme climate events as well; this year at least half a dozen or different Indians states experienced floods, making literally millions homeless.

Before the monsoon, in summer there were almost daily reports of fights breaking out in some town or village where people just didn't have enough clean water. The second or third largest city in South India, Chennai, saw people queuing up for kilometres to collect water in their containers and many places basically had no running tap water for weeks.

>how can we solve the global water shortage?

we pretend there is no problem and we hope it will solve itself out magically.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUfNB_N0lQo

can't say if you're joking or you're legitimately retarded. State of Jow Forums 2019

pic related

The only solution!

Attached: kadhafi.webm (480x360, 2.96M)

Melt the ice caps to flood the coastal cities. Launch a nuke into Yellowstone. Oh there are so many ways.

If you're gonna be thinking anyway. THINK BIG.

Drink piss like in waterworld?
Kill off two thirds of the population ?

Technically water does get used, but it's also created at basically an equal rate. Photosynthesis uses up water molecules and carbon dioxide to make oxygen and sugar, but respiration creates water and carbon dioxide from sugar and oxygen.

I thought the ice caps were going to melt solving everybodies water problems...

>ineffective
History disagrees.

Your country doesn't seem to be able to get its act together and 1) control population growth, and 2) manage its water supply via recharging ground water and recycling water. Instead, you waste your cash on moon landings and export people with education and intelligence.

yes its my problem that shitskins run out of water, yes its my problem that african countries went from 10 mil people to 270 mil people in 70 years. all we need is machine gun on borders and we are set.

OP did you even look at the countries? Who the fuck cares

STOP FUCKING AND HAVING 25 CHILDREN YOU FUCKING MORONS

Bottom line: The problem will solve itself.

You're right, this country has extremely mismanaged for decades and is not at all prepared to deal with any major climate problems. Population growth might taper off in a few decades though (fertility rate is now 2.2 or so) but we'll still have lower IQ castes/groups reproducing faster.

Probably the best thing I can do is keep adding to the family wealth and fuck off from this shithole once these start getting unbearable.

checked, based, and redpilled

It's good to hear that fertility rates are coming down, but you have too many people on your land.

Why has your government been so totally dysfunctional for so long? What stands in the way of tackling sewage treatment plants, reservoirs, run off containment and desalination?

I also note that in the article that Cape Town is about out of, or will be out of potable water.
Hmmm!
Wonder why that might be?

Isolate Africa to decrease demand.