Thoughts on this jew tier bullshit?
Seething right now

Attached: images (2).jpg (284x177, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226040119/#226046281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blackmail

Look in the top comments while you boys are at it.
Some fans calling him a traitor, saying he bends the knee. Even a few naming the Jew.

he's just a retarded normie

Fuck him, he's a fucking racemixer anyway

How can this be?
How can you be a normie when you're at his level? I don't see how it's possible, he just pussied out..

You have been able to link to the timestamp for about a decade you retard
Also PDP was over the moment he cucked and apologised
The final payback he will get is that thot well divorce rape him

you can see fear in his eyes

You'll trigger the BASED EVROPA crowd with comments like that lid.

My bad, don't post much.
Divorce rape and no children.
Rolling...

They got him..

It's over. They got him.

The money will be spent on _______

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME, WHAT IS HAPPENING?, why suddenly there are like 6 threads of this cunt?

Why the ADL? Tarrant didn't shoot up a bunch of jews? If it was some tedious muslim charity it'd make more sense.

Attached: 1565662712704.gif (700x625, 264K)

what a good goy

This kike puppet called 'PewDiePie' donated 50k to the ADL (Anti-Defamation League).

Essentially he has bent over for the Jew Cock..
Ok?

He's not. He caved to protect his shekels.

>ever watching regular JEWTUBE
>subscribing to anything on that kiked platform
>being shocked when the big MONEY makers play ball
>being this stupid

He get's extra good goy points I guess?
Beats me.

What do you reckon lads are the blackmailing him or have they made him an offer he couldn't refuse, Soros style?

>Shutting out reality is a good thing

Attached: images (1).png (216x233, 9K)

>neetsoc getting disenfranchised

Attached: the_laughing_Jesus.jpg (826x1110, 133K)

is it possible he just didnt know ADL history?
nobody is that stupid

Blackmail

The fuck?
Since when does what another man does with his money become your concern?

holy fuck those kikes wiped the comments

Blackmail
Reminder that culture of critique is still on his recommended reading list

Soros style mate, apparently he got a letter from Susan Wojitcki or whatever that cunts name is.
She's top something at Jewtube, so definitely Soros tier.

I am not aware of ADL history, what the hell they did in the past?

ADL is pozzed.

B O O M E R
O
O
M
E
R

normally every youtube always show top comment by default but this time if you refresh and see the comment selection option the newest comment is default, they really trying to hide something

Um isn't this board 90% worrying about what Jews are doing with their money to destroy us?
Get the fuck off this board you boomertard.

Tarrant was a mossad kike afterall

Press T to tfoo
*tfoo*

finally the shills can piss off

They are totally fags about everything you can imagine
Ironically enough they are the same type of people that called pewdiepie a nazi

Um, 90% of this board is mad because they aren't getting the money sweetie

ALL THE COMMENTS ARE GONE WTF

I hate boomers so much.

Attached: photo_1_the_eternal_boomer_0.jpg (1024x567, 122K)

Censored pepe is one thing.

50K IS LIKE ONE VIDEO. AND YOU HELPED PAY FOR IT NIGGERS.

Imagine shilling for a spineless Swedecuck who only jumped on the edgy bandwagon when it benefitted him. The faggot has always been a kike who simply sponged off whatever was popular on YouTube at the time. Now he is going back to his hyperactive Tobuscus impersonation of yelling "REEEEEEEEE" at silly video games.

It was literally founded to deflect blame from a child raping murderer kike onto an illiterate black janitor

It's real.. the fuck dude lmao

Attached: hmmm.png (874x564, 408K)

LIKE WHY

Imagine going to a gaming channel for politics lmao

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

>donates 50k to the ADL

Pewdiepie confirmed woke on the JQ

He knows who runs this shit. 50k is insurance money against losing his channel, those filthy heebs

>woke on the JQ
>giving money to the adl
How are you this dumb

Attached: ADL KIkes.png (1136x666, 81K)

Imagine not realizing that he has a massive influence over millions of young people and that his position is inherently political.

Someone post the picture they had on the wall tracking the decline of white people in the US

How are YOU this dumb? Have you ever heard of having a private and public position on an issue?

Attached: 1564271093908.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Did I hit a nerve?

Attached: smug.jpg (600x632, 99K)

A far-left blatantly Jewish lawfare group, not too different from the SPLC in practice.

Founded in 1913 after a Jewish factory owner in Georgia was convicted of the rape and murder of a 12-year old girl. Stands for "Anti-Defamation League" to suggest that the charges were unwarranted, even though the police only had one other suspect and quickly ruled him out. What they do now is fund all the usual obnoxious far-left agenda items. If white people like it and think it's important, you can bet the ADL is working as hard as possible to destroy it. They claim to be against discrimination but all they ever do is attack white people and help people attacking white people, which is SOP for anti-discrimination groups.

I'm fucking mad too. What the fuck is he thinking? I assume he's being blackmailed or otherwise intimidated into doing this. Fucking kikes.

>just friendly reminder that pewdiecuck makes at least 30 big ones every day, day by day, just out of YT
>jewdieduck lives in Japan and doesn't give a shit on whites and their problems
>he is swede

>Zoom in
>Gucci cap
It’s always those nafri’s, isn’t it

i remeber how i wrote 10 days ago in a thread that she will not divorce rape him....... i.... i have to say that maybe Jow Forums would be right once again. If he did not cuck and give the ADL money I would still believe that he is based and redilled and by proxy she is not a modern woman. However, he is a swede and aparantly not based enough. Thus it is possible for there to be a divorce rape.

youtu.be/yMWel-ct3nw
>At 18:07 he says ‘Javla Jude’
He might wanna edit that out

Attached: BDF71118-E0BC-41F7-A3F1-966667C2171F.png (256x256, 137K)

The Eternal Swede

Attached: images (1).jpg (179x282, 8K)

Actually that sas the splc I think, I confuse those two sometimes because they are functionally the same even if the adl is jew specific

I think in English that would be translated to ‘Fucking Jew’

he has better activated most recent comments mode so that your comments are not seen at the top lol

i do not think that the UK should be the one to honk on the cuck-ness of Swedes... but I guess even the UK is more based than the swedes.

Is it not true. He literally gave money to his rapist. Total Stockholm syndrome. Total Swede.

This is why I have Swede men and would rather they replace them all with hairy chested Muslims.

HOLY SHIT
THEY’RE ACTUALLY DELETING COMMENTS
A COMMENT WITH 55 LIKES JUST GOT DELETED
FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based

>donating to the adl
>pushing honey, the most jewish extension in existence (save tiny amounts of money goyim!)

Big yikes

We get a bad reputation because of (((London)))
Which FYI is less then 35% white.
Most people outside of there are based and hate niggers etc.

YT delets comments
can't be!
really?
OMG!

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

well he's swedish it's normal sweden is the land of the cuck

There is a maximum iq threshold for youtube comments. Anything over 100 gets deleted.

I think it's great seeing this nordcuck cracker finally cuck to us, as he now knows his goose is cooked. No more will this manchild edgelord get to shitpost like he once did back in the day. And that's a good thing.

Attached: 0879e39bc6b41c6424803a3d68f23b10eb307f83_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

The ADL tried to get him deplatformed two years ago after the kill all jews incident.

Because Swede donating to Muslims would be some extra cuckoldry

i have been to London ... for 3 years. I know what you mean. I would not say that Edinburgh is much better but there are only white people ( most of which are liberal ) and asians there so Edinburgh and Scotland seems much better......but very liberal. I have not been to rural england and I hope it is not as bad as London... but given how things are going for England I cannot imagine a place with no muzzies inside the country.

Fucking kike, what a fucking traitor

Duh. Do you really think that these shooters are a coincidence? They are influenced and in turn will cause damage to other bad goys. Jewish domino effect.

you only ever bribe those in power

meme review is next

And wear hijabs

Pewdiepie got blackmailed by the mighty jewish industry of entertainment. They force him to do things like promoting lefty jewish orgs, never saying anything on the jews etc. OR they will expose him with their media/ sue him for all the anti-jewish things he did in th epast. Remember the "death to all jews" cardboard he was making around 2014-15.

Reminder he was for 6 months or so in 2016 working for DISNEY.

Attached: Pewdiepie Freedom Tower.jpg (1220x705, 315K)

Love your enemies. I'll give you retard atheists two scenarios and you tell me which is a better strategy against the Jew.

>Say mean things about Jews
>Jews shut down your channel

Or
>Be nice to Jews
>Jews shut down your channel

Which path better explains the Jewish problem to his millions of viewers?

Possibly. Read here.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226040119/#226046281

This is a huge opportunity, Jow Forums. Fire up your youtube account and fucking spread awareness of the ADL in every single top comment you can.
Something along the lines of "The ADL is an organization founded to deflect blame from a child rapist murderer who is jewish onto a poor illiterate black man who had nothing to do with it and PewDiePie is most likely being blackmailed" and the magic will happen by itself. People will be redpilled en-masse.

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 36K)

the most funny thing is, people PAY him to promote their products/services and he PAID to ADL to promote be promoted.

This comment got 36 likes before getting deleted

Attached: F9649200-F3FE-4D20-839B-21F97F163566.jpg (1332x225, 41K)

I bet Tarrant regrets telling people to check out this filthy Goy now.. shame

Spread this image

Attached: 1568144072133.png (1277x1703, 1.09M)

There's no underlying cause
All modern day Youtubers are sellouts who incoporate sponsorships into their videos in order to defeat adblockers

Attached: 1493670693120.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Tarrant destroyed his almost untouchable position, he will play jewtubes tune from now on because it will provide him with protection and privilege. You are all delusional to think he was going to lead the fight against the status quo, you won't even rally by his side when they threw him under the bus numerous times and he was in a position that he couldn't hold by himself alone. His rddit base showers him with shekels and feelgood stuff while Jow Forums only autistically reeeeeeees at every single move that he makes, because be honest, you don't have any power or influence like you did 2014-2017. Move on and stop talking about literally who's.

nigger the whole comment section got nuked a few times over
Suddenly all replies like 2 Minutes old

Attached: Sething cunt 1.jpg (1122x928, 89K)

#UnsubscribefromPewDiePie

>you don't have any power or influence like you did 2014-2017

This post reeks of "increasingly nervous man". I guess we should all just stop trying, right?

I'll be honest: I didn't even know what the fuck ADL is until literally when I just started browsing Jow Forums today. Then again, I barely browse Jow Forums in general.

There’s also a comment where someone asked why are the ADL comments are getting deleted, to which someone replied “because all the people whining are antisemites”. To which someone replied “good goy”. It got 5 likes in 11 seconds, it’s not hard to see why they’re deleting stuff

Cause he caved like a faggot instead of saying “suck my ass”